- AMIA 2017, American Medical Informatics Association Annual Symposium, Washington, DC, November 4-8, 2017. AMIA 2017
- Cosmin Adrian Bejan, John Angiolillo, Douglas Conway, Robertson Nash, Jana Shirey-Rice, Loren Lipworth-Elliot, Robert M. Cronin, Jill M. Pulley, Sunil Kripalani, Shari Barkin, Kevin B. Johnson, Joshua C. Denny:
Large-Scale Text Mining of Social Determinants from Electronic Health Records: Case Studies of Homelessness and Adverse Childhood Experiences.
- Michael N. Cantor:
Evaluating the Quality of Patient Address Data in an EHR system.
- Aaron W. C. Kamauu, John Holmén, Christopher L. Fillmore, Hoa Le, Andrew Wilson, Chi Truong, Canter Martin, Schiffon Wong:
Performance of Algorithms Using Healthcare Claims and Electronic Health Record Clinical Notes to Identify Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis in U.S. Integrated Delivery Network Healthcare Database.
- Yuan Luo:
Recurrent Neural Networks for Classifying Relations in Clinical Notes.
- Jennifer McNeely, Andre W. Kushniruk, Sarah Farkas, Aida Vega, Eva Waite, Lauren Peccoralo, Melanie Harris, Christine Chollak, Richard N. Rosenthal, John Rotrosen, Joseph L. Kannry:
Usability Testing to Guide Development of a Clinical Decision Support System for Substance Use Screening and Interventions in Primary Care.
- Lorilei M. Richardson, Jessica Lipschitz, Timothy P. Hogan, Stephanie L. Shimada, Bridget Smith, Steven R. Simon, Amy Rubin, Bonnie J. Wakefield, Peter Kaboli, Jeydith Gutierrez Perez, Paul A. Heidenreich, Shuo Zhou, Zachary Berwaldt, Lin Shi, Timothy W. Bickmore, Thomas K. Houston:
Selecting and Refining the Characteristics of a Virtual Nurse for a Technology-Assisted Hospital-to-Home Care Transition Intervention in the Veterans Health Administration.
- Fuchiang (Rich) Tsui, Victor M. Ruiz Herrera, Amie J. Barda, Ye Ye, Gabriella Butler, Srinivasan Suresh, Andrew H. Urbach:
Retrospective and Prospective Evaluations of the System for Hospital Adaptive Readmission Prediction and Management (SHARP) for All-Cause 30-Day Pediatric Readmission Prediction.
- Griffin M. Weber:
Real-Time Queries of Millions of Patients Using Probabilistic Sketches.