- Hui Zhang:
A remark on weaken restricted isometry property in compressed sensing.
- Guangming Lang:
Knowledge reduction of dynamic covering decision information systems with immigration of more objects.
- Akihiro Yabe:
Bi-polynomial rank and determinantal complexity.
- Susanne Pumpluen:
A note on linear codes and nonassociative algebras obtained from skew-polynomial rings.
- (Withdrawn) Using IKAROS to provide Scalable I/O bandwidth.
- Alejandro Sánchez Guinea:
Deterministic Polynomial Solution for NP by an Abstractional Machine.
- Gabriele Farina:
A linear time algorithm to compute the impact of all the articulation points.
- Peng Cui:
Refuting Unique Game Conjecture.
- Yang Xue:
Recent Development in Analog Computation - A Brief Overview.
- (Withdrawn) Fast Low Rank Approximation Based on Spectral Norm.
- Francis Sergeraert:
Functional Programming is Free.
- Bob Diertens:
Composition in the Function-Behaviour-Structure Framework.
- Subhash C. Kak:
Oblivious Transfer Protocol with Verification.
- (Withdrawn) Scalable Constrained Clustering: A Generalized Spectral Method.
- Evan Drumwright:
Rapidly computable viscous friction and no-slip rigid contact models.
- Hiro Ito:
Every property is testable on a natural class of scale-free multigraphs.
- Dharmani Bhaveshkumar C:
The Gram-Charlier A Series based Extended Rule-of-Thumb for Bandwidth Selection in Univariate and Multivariate Kernel Density Estimations.
- Marcos Dias de Assunção:
Enhanced Red-Black-Tree Data Structure for Facilitating the Scheduling of Reservations.
- David M. W. Powers:
Evaluation Evaluation a Monte Carlo study.
- (Withdrawn) ELM-Based Distributed Cooperative Learning Over Networks.
- Marco Santos:
- (Withdrawn) A Distributed Secure Outsourcing Scheme for Solving Linear Algebraic Equations in Ad Hoc Clouds.
- (Withdrawn) Virtual Geographic Environment Based Coach Passenger Flow Forecasting.
- Mihai Cucuringu:
Sync-Rank: Robust Ranking, Constrained Ranking and Rank Aggregation via Eigenvector and Semidefinite Programming Synchronization.
- Marek A. Suchenek:
Technical Notes on Complexity of the Satisfiability Problem.