Volume 15, Number 1, February 2005 Special Issue:
Selected Papers from the 12th International Meshing Roundtable (IMR), 14-17 September 2003, Santa Fe, NM, USA
- Paul Chew, Alper Üngör:
Guest editors' foreword.
- Daniel K. Blandford, Guy E. Blelloch, David E. Cardoze, Clemens Kadow:
Compact representations of simplicial meshes in two and three dimensions.
- Gary L. Miller, Steven E. Pav, Noel Walkington:
When and why delaunay refinement algorithms work.
- Suneeta Ramaswami, Marcelo Siqueira, Tessa A. Sundaram, Jean H. Gallier, James C. Gee:
Constrained quadrilateral meshes of bounded size.
Volume 15, Number 2, April 2005 Selected Papers from the 3rd International Workshop on Computational Geometry and Applications (CGA'03)
Volume 15, Number 3, June 2005
Volume 15, Number 4, August 2005 Special Issue:
Selected Papers from the 20th ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry (SoCG'04), 9-11 June 2004, Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Gill Barequet:
Guest Editor's Foreword.
- Ilya Baran, Erik D. Demaine:
Optimal Adaptive Algorithms for Finding the nearest and Farthest Point on a Parametric Black-box Curve.
- Ron Wein, Oleg Ilushin, Gershon Elber, Dan Halperin:
Continuous Path Verification in Multi-axis Nc-machining.
- Stefan Funke, Theocharis Malamatos, Rahul Ray:
Finding Planar Regions in a Terrain - in Practice and with a Guarantee.
- Erik D. Demaine, Jeff Erickson, Ferran Hurtado, John Iacono, Stefan Langerman, Henk Meijer, Mark H. Overmars, Sue Whitesides:
Separating Point Sets in Polygonal Environments.
- Siu-Wing Cheng, Tamal K. Dey, Edgar A. Ramos, Tathagata Ray:
Quality Meshing of Polyhedra with Small Angles.
Volume 15, Number 5, October 2005
Volume 15, Number 6, December 2005 Special Section:
Selected Papers from the 16th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry (CCCG), 9-11 August 2004, Montreal, Canada
Last update Wed May 22 17:42:41 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page