Volume 1, Number 1, April 2007
- Kwei-Jay Lin:
Introduction by Editor-In-Chief.
- Wei-Tek Tsai, Xiao Wei, Raymond A. Paul, Jen-Yao Chung, Qian Huang, Yinong Chen:
Service-oriented system engineering (SOSE) and its applications to embedded system development.
- Schahram Dustdar, Lukasz Juszczyk:
Dynamic replication and synchronization of web services for high availability in mobile ad-hoc networks.
- Yue Zhang, Kwei-Jay Lin, Jane Yung-jen Hsu:
Accountability monitoring and reasoning in service-oriented architectures.
- Mike P. Papazoglou, Benedikt Kratz:
Web services technology in support of business transactions.
- Martin Bichler, Thomas Setzer:
Admission control for media on demand services.
- Luciano Baresi, Elisabetta Di Nitto, Carlo Ghezzi, Sam Guinea:
A framework for the deployment of adaptable web service compositions.
Volume 1, Number 2, June 2007
- Jen-Yao Chung, Kuo-Ming Chao:
A view on service-oriented architecture.
- Chen Wu, Elizabeth Chang:
Aligning with the Web: an atom-based architecture for Web services discovery.
- Lirong Qiu, Liang Chang, Fen Lin, Zhongzhi Shi:
Context optimization of AI planning for semantic Web services composition.
- Tomas Vitvar, Adrian Mocan, Mick Kerrigan, Michal Zaremba, Maciej Zaremba, Matthew Moran, Emilia Cimpian, Thomas Haselwanter, Dieter Fensel:
Semantically-enabled service oriented architecture : concepts, technology and application.
Volume 1, Number 3, November 2007
- Fabio Casati, Andreas Wombacher:
- Chad Williams, Bamshad Mobasher, Robin D. Burke:
Defending recommender systems: detection of profile injection attacks.
- Tommaso Di Noia, Eugenio Di Sciascio, Francesco M. Donini, Eufemia Tinelli, Francesco di Cugno, Azzurra Ragone:
Automated building blocks selection based on business processes semantics in ERPs.
- Ivan B. Vermeulen, Sander M. Bohte, Koye Somefun, Johannes A. La Poutré:
Multi-agent Pareto appointment exchanging in hospital patient scheduling.
Volume 1, Number 4, December 2007
Last update Sat May 18 20:53:57 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Maja Vukovic, Evangelos Kotsovinos, Peter Robinson:
An architecture for rapid, on-demand service composition.
- Valbona Barolli, Heihachiro Fukuda, Leonard Barolli, Makoto Takizawa:
A computing model for enhancing service quality and increasing profitability of corporations: model evaluation based on two different sources data.
- Wei-Tek Tsai, Xiao Wei, Yinong Chen, Raymond A. Paul, Jen-Yao Chung, Dawei Zhang:
Data provenance in SOA: security, reliability, and integrity.