- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
- International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC)
- International Journal of Business Intelligence and Data Mining
- IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Data Mining (CIDM)
- International Journal of Big Data Intelligence (IJBDI)
- Workshop on Optimization-Based Data Mining and Web Intelligence (ODMWI @ IAT)
found 1,852 matches
- Olga Kosheleva, Karen Villaverde:
How Interval and Fuzzy Techniques Can Improve Teaching - Processing Educational Data: From Traditional Statistical Techniques to an Appropriate Combination of Probabilistic, Interval, and Fuzzy Approaches. Studies in Computational Intelligence 750, Springer 2018, ISBN 978-3-662-55991-8
- Enrico Gallinucci:
Business Intelligence on Non-Conventional Data. University of Bologna, Italy 2017
- Yun Wang:
Mining Massive Spatiotemporal Data for Actionable Intelligence. University of Arizona, Tucson, USA 2017
- Farideh Foroozandeh Shahraki, Ali Pour Yazdanpanah, Emma E. Regentova, Venkatesan Muthukumar:
A Trajectory Based Method of Automatic Counting of Cyclist in Traffic Video Data. International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools 26(4): 1-20 (2017)
- Foued Theljani, Kaouther Laabidi, Salah Zidi, Moufida Ksouri:
An Efficient Density-Based Algorithm for Data Clustering. International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools 26(4): 1-21 (2017)
- Theodoros Theodorou, Iosif Mporas, Alexandros Lazaridis, Nikos Fakotakis:
Data-Driven Audio Feature Space Clustering for Automatic Sound Recognition in Radio Broadcast News. International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools 26(2): 1-13 (2017)
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available