- 2022-03-02: dblp in RDF [Feature Spotlight] [News]
For more than 20 years, a full dump of all dblp records in our own XML format has been available as open data for download and reuse. These dump files have always been in high demand over the years (with 500+ downloads in February 2022 alone) and are used as […]
- 2022-02-22: 6 million publications [News]
read as PDF
- 2021-08-25: Results and learnings from the dblp User Survey 2020/2021 [Blog]
From December 2020 to January 2021, we asked you to participate in an online survey in order to help us understand how researchers are using dblp, and how dblp and its features are perceived by the public. The response exceeded our expectations: We received the amazingly high number of 1046 […]
- 2021-08-06: We are hiring! [News]
Interested in working on the world’s most comprehensive open indexing service in computer science? We are currently looking for three additional members to join the dblp team. This includes the opportunity to qualify yourself for a doctorate in the context of the challenges arising from managing and operating a semantic […]
- 2021-07-02: Schloss Dagstuhl becomes part of the National Research Data Infrastructure for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence [Press Release]
On July 2, 2021, the German Joint Science Conference (Gemeinsame Wissenschaftskonferenz, GWK) decided to fund the National Research Data Infrastructure (NFDI) consortium for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (NFDI4DataScience) with an amount in the double-digit millions over a duration of five years. In this consortium, Schloss Dagstuhl has joined forces […]
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Service temporarily not available.
Please try again later.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.