- Markus Nüttgens, Jan Mendling:
Proceedings of the Second GI-Workshop XML4BPM - XML for Business Process Management held at the 11th Conference Business, Technologie, and Web ( BTW 2005 ) Karlsruhe (Germany), 01 March 2005. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 145, CEUR-WS.org 2005
- Sonia Lippe, Ulrike Greiner, Alistair Barros:
A Survey on State of the Art to Facilitate Modelling of Cross-Organisational Business Processes.
- Jan Mendling, Gustaf Neumann, Markus Nüttgens:
Towards Workflow Pattern Support of Event-Driven Process Chains (EPC).
- Benjamin A. Schmit, Schahram Dustdar:
Model-driven Development of Web Service Transactions.
- Christopher H. P. Durst, Frank R. Ihmig, Heiko Zimmermann, Matthias Biel, Martin Daffertshofer:
XML based Process Management in Cryo-Biotechnology: The ChameleonLab.
- Lucinéia Heloisa Thom, Cirano Iochpe, Bernhard Mitschang:
Improving Workflow Project Quality Via Business Process Patterns Based on Organizational Structure Aspects.
- Dominik Vanderhaeghen, Sven Zang, Anja Hofer, Otmar Adam:
XML-based Transformation of Business Process Models - Enabler for Collaborative Business Process Management.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.