- Ichiro Ide, Yoko Yamakata:
Proceedings of the 11th Workshop on Multimedia for Cooking and Eating Activities, CEA@ICMR 2019, Ottawa ON, Canada, June 10, 2019. ACM 2019, ISBN 978-1-4503-6779-0
- Keisuke Doman:
Session details: Session 1: Long Oral Session.
- Yunan Wang, Jingjing Chen, Chong-Wah Ngo, Tat-Seng Chua, Wanli Zuo, Zhaoyan Ming:
Mixed Dish Recognition through Multi-Label Learning. 1-8
- Taichi Nishimura, Atsushi Hashimoto, Yoko Yamakata, Shinsuke Mori:
Frame Selection for Producing Recipe with Pictures from an Execution Video of a Recipe. 9-16
- Jing-Jing Chen:
Session details: Session 2: Short Oral Session.
- Takumi Ohata, Yoko Nishihara, Ryosuke Yamanishi:
Foods Recommendation System for Meals-out in Nutrient Balance. 17-23
- Akari Ninomiya, Tomonobu Ozaki:
Learning Distributed Representation of Recipe Flow Graphs via Frequent Subgraphs. 25-28
- Takuya Namiki, Tomonobu Ozaki:
Representation of Recipe Flow Graphs in Succinct Data Structures. 29-32
- Tatsumi Hattori, Keisuke Doman, Ichiro Ide, Yoshito Mekada:
Application of Data Augmentation for Accurate Attractiveness Estimation for Food Photography. 33-40
- Yusaku Korematsu, Daisuke Saito, Nobuaki Minematsu:
Cooking State Recognition based on Acoustic Event Detection. 41-44
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.