- Charles A. Bouman, Gregery T. Buzzard, Robert L. Stevenson:
Computational Imaging XVII, Burlingame, California, USA, 13-17 January 2019. Ingenta 2019
- Benjamin J. Foster, Dong Hye Ye, Charles A. Bouman:
Multi-target tracking with an event-based vision sensor and a partial-update GMPHD filter.
- Chadwick Parrish, Kevin D. Donohue, Henry G. Dietz:
Autocorrelation-based, passive, non-contact, photoplethysmography: Computationally-efficient, noise-tolerant, extraction of heart rates from video.
- Mona Zehni, Laurène Donati, Emmanuel Soubies, Zhizhen Zhao, Minh N. Do, Michael Unser:
Joint density map and continuous angular refinement in cryo-electron microscopy.
- Mona Zehni, Shuai Huang, Ivan Dokmanic, Zhizhen Zhao:
Distance retrieval from unknown view tomography of 2D point sources.
- Ruofan Zhou, Fayez Lahoud, Majed El Helou, Sabine Süsstrunk:
A comparative study on wavelets and residuals in deep super resolution.
- Shuang Zhang, Ada Zhen, Robert L. Stevenson:
GAN based image deblurring using dark channel prior.
- Matthew Waliman, Avideh Zakhor:
Height estimation of biomass sorghum in the field using LiDAR.
- Arda Sahiner, Franklin Heng, Adith Balamurugan, Avideh Zakhor:
In situ width estimation of biofuel plant stems.
- David Cornett III, Alec Yen, Grace Nayola, Diane Montez, Christi R. Johnson, Seth T. Baird, Hector J. Santos-Villalobos, David S. Bolme:
Through the windshield driver recognition.
- Yuan Bian, Stanley J. Reeves, Ronald Beyers:
An efficient motion correction method for frequency-domain images based on Fast Robust Correlation.
- Henry G. Dietz, Chadwick Parrish, Kevin D. Donohue:
Self-contained, passive, non-contact, photoplethysmography: Real-time extraction of heart rates from live view within a Canon Powershot.
- Sandamali Devadithya, David Castañóon:
Edge-preserving total variation regularization for dual-energy CT images.
- Sanghun Lee, Seongyoun Woo, Chulhee Lee, Joonwoo Lee, Jaejun Seo:
Fully-automatic synthesizing method of dental panoramic radiograph by using internal curve of mandible in dental volumetric CT.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.