- Anastasia Dimou, Jacco van Ossenbruggen, Miel Vander Sande, Maria-Esther Vidal:
Proceedings of the Workshop on Negative or Inconclusive Results in Semantic Web, NoISE 2015, Co-located with the 12th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2015), Portoroz, Slovenia, June 1st, 2015. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1435, CEUR-WS.org 2015
- Maria-Esther Vidal:
Negative Results in Computer Science Evaluations.
- Kjetil Kjernsmo, Ruben Verborgh:
How Can Scientific Methods Provide Guidance for Semantic Web Research and Development?
- Jochen Huelss, Heiko Paulheim:
What SPARQL Query Logs Tell and Do Not Tell about Semantic Relatedness in LOD Or: The Unsuccessful Attempt to Improve the Browsing Experience of DBpedia by Exploiting Query Logs.
- Tom De Nies, Jasper Verplanken, Ruben Verborgh, Wesley De Neve, Erik Mannens, Rik Van de Walle:
Named-Entity-based Linking and Exploration of News Using an Adapted Jaccard Metric.
- Magnus Knuth, Dinesh Reddy, Anastasia Dimou, Sahar Vahdati, George Kastrinakis:
Towards Linked Data Update Notifications Reviewing and Generalizing the SparqlPuSH Approach.
- Benjamin Heitmann, Conor Hayes:
The Role of Negative Results for Choosing an Evaluation Approach - A Recommender Systems Case Study.
- Raghava Mutharaju, Pavan Kapanipathi:
Are We Really Standing on the Shoulders of Giants?
- Katie Chapman, Chris Chapman:
Breaking the Paper Barrier and Publishing At the Speed of Thought.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.