- Diego Gutierrez, Karol Myszkowski:
34th Annual Conference of the European Association for Computer Graphics, Eurographics 2013 - Tutorials, Girona, Spain, May 6-10, 2013. Eurographics Association 2013
- Miguel A. Otaduy, Bernd Bickel, Derek Bradley:
Data-Driven Simulation Methods in Computer Graphics: Cloth, Tissue and Faces.
- Rita Borgo, Min Chen, Markus Höferlin, Kuno Kurzhals, Philip A. Legg, Simon J. Walton, Daniel Weiskopf:
- Douglas W. Cunningham, Christian Wallraven:
Understanding and Designing Perceptual Experiments.
- Gordon Wetzstein, Douglas Lanman, Piotr Didyk:
Computational Displays: Combining Optical Fabrication, Computational Processing, and Perceptual Tricks to Build the Displays of the Future.
- Andrew T. Duchowski, Krzysztof Krejtz, Izabela Krejtz, Radoslaw Mantiuk, Bartosz Bazyluk:
An Eye on Perceptual Graphics: Eye-Tracking Methodology.
- Renato Pajarola, Susanne K. Suter, Roland Ruiters:
Tensor Approximation in Visualization and Computer Graphics.
- Václav Skala:
Projective Geometry, Duality and Precision of Computation in Computer Graphics, Visualization and Games.
- Tania Pouli, Douglas W. Cunningham, Erik Reinhard:
Natural Image Statistics: Foundations and Applications.
- Niloy J. Mitra, Maksim Ovsjanikov, Mark Pauly, Michael Wand, Duygu Ceylan:
Symmetry in Shapes - Theory and Practice.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.