default search action
- Flavio Junqueira, Keith Marzullo:
10th Workshop on Hot Topics in System Dependability, HotDep '14, Broomfield, CO, USA, October 5, 2014. USENIX Association 2014
- Arjun Narayan, Antonis Papadimitriou, Andreas Haeberlen:
Compute Globally, Act Locally: Protecting Federated Systems from Systemic Threats.
- Stefan Brenner, Colin Wulf, Rüdiger Kapitza:
Running ZooKeeper Coordination Services in Untrusted Clouds.
- Takeshi Yoshimura, Kenji Kono:
Who Writes What Checkers? - Learning from Bug Repositories.
- Nuno Santos, Nuno P. Lopes:
Leveraging Trusted Computing and Model Checking to Build Dependable Virtual Machines.
- Takeshi Miyamae, Takanori Nakao, Kensuke Shiozawa:
Erasure Code with Shingled Local Parity Groups for Efficient Recovery from Multiple Disk Failures.
- Shehbaz Jaffer, Mangesh Chitnis, Ameya Usgaonkar:
Providing High Availability in Cloud Storage by Decreasing Virtual Machine Reboot Time.
- Xin Xu, H. Howie Huang:
Understanding Reliability Implication of Hardware Error in Virtualization Infrastructure.
- Jonathan Mace, Peter Bodík, Rodrigo Fonseca, Madanlal Musuvathi:
Towards General-Purpose Resource Management in Shared Cloud Services.
- Johannes Behl, Tobias Distler, Rüdiger Kapitza:
Scalable BFT for Multi-Cores: Actor-Based Decomposition and Consensus-Oriented Parallelization.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.