default search action
- Damon M. Chandler, Mark E. McCourt, Jeffrey B. Mulligan:
Human Vision and Electronic Imaging 2021, Virtual Event, January 2021. Society for Imaging Science and Technology 2021
- Oussama Messai, Aladine Chetouani, Fella Hachouf, Zianou Ahmed Seghir:
Deep Quality evaluator guided by 3D Saliency for Stereoscopic Images.
- Philipp Grüning, Erhardt Barth:
FP-Nets for Blind Image Quality Assessment.
- Zhihang Ren, Stella X. Yu, David Whitney:
Controllable Medical Image Generation via Generative Adversarial Networks.
- Tuomas Varanka, Wei Peng, Guoying Zhao:
Micro-Expression Recognition with Noisy Labels.
- Vasilii Marshev, Jean-Louis de Bougrenet de la Tocnaye, Béatrice Cochener, Vincent Nourrit:
Impact of virtual reality head mounted display on the attentional visual field.
- Nicolai Behmann, Sousa Weddige, Holger Blume:
Psychophysical Study of Human Visual Perception of Flicker Artifacts in Automotive Digital Mirror Replacement Systems.
- Lora T. Likova, Kristyo Mineff, Christopher W. Tyler:
Multipurpose Spatiomotor Capture System for Haptic and Visual Training and Testing in the Blind and Sighted.
- Christopher W. Tyler:
Cartography as Spatial Representation: A new assessment of the competing advantages and drawbacks across fields of science.
- Michael E. Rudd:
Neurocomputational model explains spatial variations in perceived lightness induced by luminance edges in the image.
- Aliaksei Mikhailiuk, Nanyang Ye, Rafal K. Mantiuk:
The effect of display brightness and viewing distance: a dataset for visually lossless image compression.
- Minjung Kim, Maryam Azimi, Rafal K. Mantiuk:
Color Threshold Functions: Application of Contrast Sensitivity Functions in Standard and High Dynamic Range Color Spaces.
- Yuichiro Urata, Masanori Koike, Kazuhisa Yamagishi, Noritsugu Egi, Jun Okamoto:
Extension of ITU-T P.1203 model to Tile-based Omnidirectional Video Streaming.
- Shuhei Watanabe, Shoji Tominaga, Takahiko Horiuchi:
The Difference in Impression between Genuine and Artificial Leather: Quantifying the Feeling of Authenticity.
- Hyeon-Jeong Suk, Juhee Kim:
Prediction of individual preference for movie poster designs based on graphic elements using machine learning classification.
- Koki Madono, Masayuki Tanaka, Masaki Onishi, Tetsuji Ogawa:
Scrambling Parameter Generation to Improve Perceptual Information Hiding.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.