- Tom Fawcett:
Tutorial notes of the fifth ACM SIGKDD international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining, San Francisco, CA, USA, August 26-29, 2001. ACM 2001
- Usama M. Fayyad, Neal Rothleder, Paul S. Bradley:
E-business enterprise data mining.
- R. Douglas Martin:
Data mining for outliers with robust statistics.
- Johannes Gehrke, Wei-Yin Loh:
Advances in decision tree construction.
- Hillol Kargupta, Anupam Joshi:
Data mining "to go": ubiquitous KDD for mobile and distributed environments.
- Jiawei Han, Laks V. S. Lakshmanan, Jian Pei:
Scalable frequent-pattern mining methods: an overview.
- Steve Gallant, Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro, Ming Tan:
Value-based data mining and web mining for CRM.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.