- Pierluigi Ritrovato, Saverio Salerno, Matteo Gaeta:
2nd International LeGE-WG Workshop on e-Learning and Grid Technologies: A Fundamental Challenge for Europe, Paris, France. 3rd &4th March 2003. Workshops in Computing, BCS 2003
- Vytautas Reklaitis, Kazys Baniulis, Toshio Okamoto:
Shaping e-Learning Applications for a Service Oriented Grid.
- Ingo Dahn:
Software Interoperability Problems and E-Learning.
- Nicola Capuano, Angelo Gaeta, Giuseppe Laria, Francesco Orciuoli, Pierluigi Ritrovato:
How to Use GRID Technology for Building Next Generation Learning Environments.
- Michalis Nik Xenos, Athanassios N. Skodras:
Evolving from a Traditional Distance Learning Model to e-Learning.
- Andrea Bagnasco, Anna Marina Scapolla:
A Grid of Remote Laboratory for Teaching Electronics.
- Colin Allison:
Quality of Service Requirements for the e-Learning Grid.
- Nicola Capuano, Matteo Gaeta, Laura Pappacena:
An e-Learning platform for SME Manager Upgrade and its Evolution Toward a Distributed Training Environment.
- Rosa Michaelson:
The Challenge of Change: Reducing Conflict in Implementing e-Learning.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.