- Julien Delange, Peter H. Feiler:
Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Architecture Centric Virtual Integration co-located with the 17th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems, ACVI@MoDELS 2014, Valencia, Spain, September 29, 2014. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1233, CEUR-WS.org 2014
- Peter H. Feiler:
The Story of AADL.
- Ernesto Posse, Jürgen Dingel:
Contract-Based Specification and Analysis of AADL Models.
- Robati Tiyam, Amine El Kouhen, Abdelouahed Gherbi, Sardaouna Hamadou, John Mullins:
An Extension for AADL to Model Mixed-Criticality Avionic Systems Deployed on IMA architectures with TTEthernet.
- Denis V. Buzdalov, Alexey V. Khoroshilov:
A Discrete-Event Simulator for Early Validation of Avionics Systems.
- Zhibin Yang, Jean-Paul Bodeveix, Mamoun Filali:
Multi-Core Code Generation from Polychronous Programs with Time-Predictable Properties.
- Stéphane Rubini, Pierre Dissaux, Frank Singhoff:
Modeling Shared-Memory Multiprocessor Systems with AADL.
- Pierre Dissaux, Olivier Marc:
Executable AADL: Real-Time Simulation of AADL Models.
- Javier Gonzalez-Huerta, Silvia Abrahão, Emilio Insfrán, Bruce Lewis:
Automatic Derivation of AADL Product Architectures in Software Product Line Development.
- Huafeng Yu, Jean-Pierre Talpin, Sandeep K. Shukla, Prachi Joshi, Shin'ichi Shiraishi:
Towards an Architecture-Centric Approach Dedicated to Model-Based Virtual Integration for Embedded Software Systems.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.