- David Andersen, Neil Spring:
3rd USENIX Workshop on Real, Large Distributed Systems, WORLDS'06, Seattle, WA, USA, November 5, 2006. USENIX Association 2006
- Michael P. Kasick, Priya Narasimhan, Kevin Atkinson, Jay Lepreau:
Towards Fingerpointing in the Emulab Dynamic Distributed System.
- Sharon E. Perl, Margo Seltzer:
Data Management for Internet-Scale Single-Sign-On.
- Edward Walker:
A Distributed File System for a Wide-Area High Performance Computing Infrastructure.
- Evangelos Kotsovinos, Iulia Ion, Tim Harris:
Resource Management for Global Public Computing: Many Policies Are Better Than (N)one.
- Ludmila Cherkasova, Diwaker Gupta, Eygene Ryabinkin, Roman Kurakin, Vladimir Dobretsov, Amin Vahdat:
Optimizing Grid Site Manager Performance with Virtual Machines.
- Bernard Wong, Ivan Stoyanov, Emin Gün Sirer:
Geolocalization on the Internet through Constraint Satisfaction.
- Rob Sherwood, Neil Spring:
A Platform for Unobtrusive Measurements on PlanetLab.
- Lindsey Poole, Vivek S. Pai:
ConfiDNS: Leveraging Scale and History to Improve DNS Security.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.