- Moamar Sayed Mouchaweh, Hamid Bouchachia, João Gama, Rita Paula Ribeiro:
Proceedings of the Workshop on Large-scale Learning from Data Streams in Evolving Environments (STREAMEVOLV 2016) co-located with the 2016 European Conference on Machine Learning and Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (ECML/PKDD 2016), Riva del Garda, Italy, September 23, 2016. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2069, CEUR-WS.org 2018
- Fabiola S. F. Pereira, Sandra de Amo, João Gama:
Detecting Events in Evolving Social Networks through Node Centrality Analysis.
- João Vinagre, Alípio Mário Jorge, João Gama:
Online Bagging for Recommendation with Incremental Matrix Factorization.
- Ricardo Sousa, João Gama:
First Principle Models Based Dataset Generation for Multi-Target Regression and Multi-Label Classification Evaluation.
- Hugo Louro Cardoso, João Mendes-Moreira:
Improving Human Activity Classification through Online Semi-Supervised Learning.
- Lena Rudenko, Markus Endres, Patrick Roocks, Werner Kießling:
A Preference-based Stream Analyzer.
- Manuel Mourato, João Mendes-Moreira, Tânia Correia:
Online Failure Prevention from Connected Heating Systems.
- Saad Mohamad, Moamar Sayed Mouchaweh, Abdelhamid Bouchachia:
Active Learning for Data Streams Under Concept Drift and Concept Evolution.
- Waqas Jamil, Yuri Kaliniskan, Hamid Bouchachia:
Aggregation Algorithm vs. Average For Time Series Prediction.
- Julie Soulas:
Frequent Episode Mining Over the Latest Window Using Approximate Support Counting.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.