Stop the war!
default search action
2nd BlockSys@SenSys 2019: New York, NY, USA
- Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on Blockchain-enabled Networked Sensor Systems, BlockSys@SenSys 2019, New York, NY, USA, November 10, 2019. ACM 2019, ISBN 978-1-4503-7012-7
- Nidhin Mahesh A, N. B. Sai Shibu, Balamurugan S.:
Conceptualizing Blockchain based Energy Market for Self Sustainable Community. 1-7
- Louis M. Shekhtman, Erez Waisbard:
EngraveChain: Tamper-proof distributed log system. 8-14
- John R. James, Daniel Hawthorne, Katherine Duncan, Aaron St. Leger, Joseph Sagisi, Michael Collins:
An experimental framework for investigating hashgraph algorithm transaction speed. 15-21
- Aditya Shyam Bazari, Akash Aggarwal, Waqar Asif, Marios Lestas, Muttukrishnan Rajarajan:
Node Criticality Assessment in a Blockchain Network. 22-27
- Diego Stucchi, Ruggero Susella, Pasqualina Fragneto, Beatrice Rossi:
Secure and Effective Implementation of an IOTA Light Node using STM32. 28-29
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.