default search action
- Ernesto Jiménez-Ruiz, Horacio Saggion, María José Aramburu Cabo, Roxana Dánger, Antonio Jimeno-Yepes, Elena Lloret, Manuel Palomar:
Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Exploiting Large Knowledge Repositories, Castellón de la Plana, Spain, September 7, 2012. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 882, CEUR-WS.org 2012
- Leo Wanner:
Generation of patent abstracts: a challenge for automatic text summarization.
- Nizar Ghoula, Gilles Falquet:
Towards an ontology based large repository for managing heterogeneous knowledge resources.
- Jose Mora, José Ángel Ramos Gargantilla, Guadalupe Aguado de Cea:
Enhancing the expressiveness of linguistic structures.
- Herlina Jayadianti, Carlos Sousa Pinto, Lukito Edi Nugroho, Paulus Insap Santosa:
Integrating large knowledge repositories in multiagent ontologies.
- Óscar Coltell, Francisco Madueño, Zoe Falomir, Dolores Corella:
A proposal for a European large knowledge repository in advanced food composition tables for assessing dietary intake.
- Antonio Jimeno-Yepes, Rafael Berlanga Llavori, María Pérez Catalán:
Disambiguating automatically-generated semantic annotations for Life Science open registries.
- Ahmet Aker, Trevor Cohn, Robert J. Gaizauskas:
Redundancy reduction for multi-document summaries using A* search and discriminative training.
- Shamima Mithun, Leila Kosseim:
A dependency relation-based method to identify attributive relations and its application in text summarization.
- Fabio Rinaldi:
Using biomedical databases as knowledge sources for large-scale text mining.
- Ernesto Jiménez-Ruiz, Bernardo Cuenca Grau, Ian Horrocks:
Exploiting the UMLS metathesaurus in the ontology alignment evaluation initiative.
- Vinay K. Chaudhri, Michael A. Wessel, Stijn Heymans:
KB_Bio_101: a repository of graph-structured knowledge.
- Abdul Mateen Rajput:
If it's on web it's yours!
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.