- Jon Degenhardt, Surya Kallumadi, Maarten de Rijke, Luo Si, Andrew Trotman, Yinghui Xu:
Proceedings of the SIGIR 2017 Workshop On eCommerce co-located with the 40th International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval, eCOM@SIGIR 2017, Tokyo, Japan, August 11, 2017. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2311, CEUR-WS.org 2019
- Damiano Spina, Maria Maistro, Yongli Ren, Sargol Sadeghi, Wilson Wong, Timothy Baldwin, Lawrence Cavedon, Alistair Moffat, Mark Sanderson, Falk Scholer, Justin Zobel:
Understanding User Behavior in Job and Talent Search: An Initial Investigation.
- Reid Pryzant, Youngjoo Chung, Dan Jurafsky:
Predicting Sales from the Language of Product Descriptions.
- Haifa Alharthi, Diana Inkpen, Stan Szpakowicz:
Unsupervised Topic Modelling in a Book Recommender System for New Users.
- Arthur Toth, Louis Tan, Giuseppe Di Fabbrizio, Ankur Datta:
Predicting Shopping Behavior with Mixture of RNNs.
- Zehong Tan, Canran Xu, Mengjie Jiang, Hua Yang, Xiaoyuan Wu:
Query Rewrite for Null and Low Search Results in eCommerce.
- Vishnusaran Ramaswamy, Roberto Konow, Andrew Trotman, Jon Degenhardt, Nick Whyte:
Document Reordering is Good, Especially for e-Commerce.
- Yiu-Chang Lin, Giuseppe Di Fabbrizio, Ankur Datta:
Query Segmentation via RNNs Encoder-Decoder Framework.
- Andrew Trotman, Jon Degenhardt, Surya Kallumadi:
The Architecture of eBay Search.
- Rachana Nget, Yang Cao, Masatoshi Yoshikawa:
How to Balance Privacy and Money through Pricing Mechanism in Personal Data Market.
- Amber Madvariya, Sumit Borar:
Discovering Similar Products in Fashion E-commerce.
- Yandi Xia, Giuseppe Di Fabbrizio, Shikhar Vaibhav, Ankur Datta:
A Content-based Recommender System for E-commerce Offers and Coupons.
- T. Ravindra Babu, Vishal Kakkar:
Address Fraud: Monkey Typed Address Classification for e-Commerce Applications.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.