- Terry V. Benzel, Jelena Mirkovic, Angelos Stavrou:
2nd Workshop on Cyber Security Experimentation and Test, CSET '09, Montreal, Canada, August 10, 2009. USENIX Association 2009
- Michael Collins:
Payoff Based IDS Evaluation.
- Benjamin Sangster, T. J. O'Connor, Thomas Cook, Robert Fanelli, Erik Dean, Christopher Morrell, Gregory J. Conti:
Toward Instrumenting Network Warfare Competitions to Generate Labeled Datasets.
- David C. Bergman, Dong (Kevin) Jin, David M. Nicol, Tim Yardley:
The Virtual Power System Testbed and Inter-Testbed Integration.
- Sergey Bratus, David Kotz, Keren Tan, William Taylor, Anna Shubina, Bennet Vance, Michael E. Locasto:
Dartmouth Internet Security Testbed (DIST): Building a Campus-wide Wireless Testbed.
- Soner Sevinc, Larry L. Peterson, Trevor Jim, Mary F. Fernández:
An Emulation of GENI Access Control.
- Anil Somayaji, Yiru Li, Hajime Inoue, José M. Fernandez, Richard Ford:
Evaluating Security Products with Clinical Trials.
- Quan Jia, Zhaohui Wang, Angelos Stavrou:
The Heisenberg Measuring Uncertainty in Lightweight Virtualization Testbeds.
- Golden G. Richard III:
A Highly Immersive Approach to Teaching Reverse Engineering.
- William J. Adams, Efstratios Gavas, Timothy H. Lacey, Sylvain P. Leblanc:
Collective Views of the NSA/CSS Cyber Defense Exercise on Curricula and Learning Objectives.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.