- 2014 Electronic Voting Technology Workshop/Workshop on Trustworthy Elections, EVT/WOTE '14, San Diego, CA, USA, August 18-19, 2014. USENIX Association 2014
- Max Bader:
Do New Voting Technologies Prevent Fraud? Evidence from Russia.
- Laurent D. Michel, Alexander A. Shvartsman, Nikolaj Volgushev:
A Systematic Approach to Analyzing Voting Terminal Event Logs.
- Julia Pomares, Inés Levin, R. Michael Alvarez:
Do Voters and Poll Workers Differ in their Attitudes Toward E-voting? Evidence from the First E-election in Salta, Argentina.
- Kathryn Summers, Dana Chisnell, Drew Davies, Noel T. Alton, Megan McKeever:
Making Voting Accessible: Designing Digital Ballot Marking for People with Low Literacy and Mild Cognitive Disabilities.
- Feng Hao, Matthew Nicolas Kreeger, Brian Randell, Dylan Clarke, Siamak Fayyaz Shahandashti, Peter Hyun-Jeen Lee:
Every Vote Counts: Ensuring Integrity in Large-Scale Electronic Voting.
- Chris Culnane, James Heather, Rui Joaquim, Peter Y. A. Ryan, Steve A. Schneider, Vanessa Teague:
Faster Print on Demand for Prêt à Voter.
- Claudia Z. Acemyan, Philip T. Kortum, Michael D. Byrne, Dan S. Wallach:
Usability of Voter Verifiable, End-to-end Voting Systems: Baseline Data for Helios, Prêt à Voter, and Scantegrity II.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.