- Carlos Duarte, Ted Drake, Faustina Hwang, Clayton Lewis:
W4A '20: 17th Web for All Conference, Taipei, Taiwan, April 20-21, 2020. ACM 2020, ISBN 978-1-4503-7056-1
- Vivienne Conway:
A return to community: Flintstones or Jetsons? 1:1-1:6
- Volker Sorge:
Session details: Standards and policy.
- Simon Harper, Julia Mueller, Alan Davies, Hugo Nicolau, Sukru Eraslan, Yeliz Yesilada:
The case for 'health related impairments and disabilities'. 2:1-2:7
- Larwan Berke, Matthew Seita, Matt Huenerfauth:
Deaf and hard-of-hearing users' prioritization of genres of online video content requiring accurate captions. 3:1-3:12
- Jens Pelzetter:
A declarative model for accessibility requirements. 4:1-4:10
- Kate Lister, Tim Coughlan, Francisco Iniesto, Nick Freear, Peter Devine:
Accessible conversational user interfaces: considerations for design. 5:1-5:11
- Victoria Yaneva, Dragan Ahmetovic:
Session details: Web accessibility challenge.
- Ali Selman Aydin, Shirin Feiz, Vikas Ashok, I. V. Ramakrishnan:
A saliency-driven video magnifier for people with low vision. 6:1-6:2
- Maria Rauschenberger:
Session details: Visual accessibility.
- Waqar Haider, Yeliz Yesilada:
Tables on the web accessible?: unfortunately not! 7:1-7:5
- Giovanni Fusco, James M. Coughlan:
Indoor localization for visually impaired travelers using computer vision on a smartphone. 8:1-8:11
- Gabriella M. Johnson, Shaun K. Kane:
Game changer: accessible audio and tactile guidance for board and card games. 9:1-9:12
- Ricardo Baeza-Yates:
Bias on the web and beyond: an accessibility point of view. 10:1
- Faustina Hwang:
Session details: Neurodiversity.
- Sukru Eraslan, Yeliz Yesilada, Victoria Yaneva, Simon Harper:
Autism detection based on eye movement sequences on the web: a scanpath trend analysis approach. 11:1-11:10
- Adel Shaban, Elaine Pearson:
Evaluation of user experience and cognitive load of a gamified cognitive training application for children with learning disabilities. 12:1-12:10
- Maria Rauschenberger, Ricardo Baeza-Yates, Luz Rello:
Screening risk of dyslexia through a web-game using language-independent content and machine learning. 13:1-13:12
- Zachary Shelton, Chen-Hsiang Yu:
PDF readability enhancement on mobile devices. 14:1-14:4
- Vagner Figueredo de Santana, Yu Zhong:
Session details: Google doctoral consortium - Presentation session.
- Dalal Aljasem:
Supporting the design of data visualisation for the visually impaired through reinforcement learning. 15:1-15:2
- Lula Albar:
Contextual adaptive communication aid: supporting individuals with neurological disease in communication. 16:1-16:3
- Simon Harper:
Session details: Automation.
- Foad Hamidi, Kellie Poneres, Aaron Massey, Amy Hurst:
Using a participatory activities toolkit to elicit privacy expectations of adaptive assistive technologies. 17:1-17:12
- Rafael Almeida, Carlos Duarte:
Analysis of automated contrast checking tools. 18:1-18:4
- Volker Sorge, Akashdeep Bansal, Neha M. Jadhav, Himanshu Garg, Ayushi Verma, Meenakshi Balakrishnan:
Towards generating web-accessible STEM documents from PDF. 19:1-19:5
- Yeliz Yesilada:
Session details: Special session to be announced: Evaluation.
- Tânia Frazão, Carlos Duarte:
Comparing accessibility evaluation plug-ins. 20:1-20:11
- Aritz Sala, Myriam Arrue, J. Eduardo Pérez, Sandra M. Espín-Tello:
Measuring complexity of e-government services for people with low vision. 21:1-21:5
- Zui Young Lim, Jia Min Chua, Kaiting Yang, Wei Shin Tan, Yinn Chai:
Web accessibility testing for Singapore government e-services. 22:1-22:5
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.