default search action
- Yi-Dong Shen, Thomas Eiter:
Determining inference semantics for disjunctive logic programs.
- Erel Segal-Halevi, Warut Suksompong:
Democratic fair allocation of indivisible goods.
- Jinsong Su, Xiangwen Zhang, Qian Lin, Yue Qin, Junfeng Yao, Yang Liu:
Exploiting reverse target-side contexts for neural machine translation via asynchronous bidirectional decoding.
- Siang Yew Chong, Peter Tiño, Jun He:
Coevolutionary systems and PageRank.
- Ariel Rosenfeld, Oleg Maksimov:
Optimal cruiser-drone traffic enforcement under energy limitation.
- Wojciech Jamroga, Vadim Malvone, Aniello Murano:
Natural strategic ability.
- Wojciech Jamroga, Michal Knapik, Damian Kurpiewski, Lukasz Mikulski:
Approximate verification of strategic abilities under imperfect information.
- Matthias Horn, Günther R. Raidl, Christian Blum:
Job sequencing with one common and multiple secondary resources: An A⁎/Beam Search based anytime algorithm.
- Richard Booth, Jake Chandler:
From iterated revision to iterated contraction: Extending the Harper Identity.
- Salvador Lucas:
Proving semantic properties as first-order satisfiability.
- Joseph Y. Halpern:
The Book of Why, Judea Pearl. Basic Books (2018).
- Hao-Fan Yang, Yi-Ping Phoebe Chen:
Representation learning with extreme learning machines and empirical mode decomposition for wind speed forecasting methods.
- Matteo Castiglioni, Alberto Marchesi, Nicola Gatti, Stefano Coniglio:
Leadership in singleton congestion games: What is hard and what is easy.
- Richard Booth, Giovanni Casini, Thomas Meyer, Ivan Varzinczak:
On rational entailment for Propositional Typicality Logic.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.