- C. Steven Carmack, Lee Ann McCue, Lee Aaron Newberg, Charles E. Lawrence:
PhyloScan: identification of transcription factor binding sites using cross-species evidence.
- Jingjun Sun, Kagan Tuncay, Alaa Abi-Haidar, Lisa Ensman, Frank Stanley, Michael Trelinski, Peter J. Ortoleva:
Transcriptional regulatory network discovery via multiple method integration: application to e. coli K12.
- Hui Yang, Srinivasan Parthasarathy, Duygu Ucar:
A spatio-temporal mining approach towards summarizing and analyzing protein folding trajectories.
- Mohammed J. Zaki, George Karypis, Jiong Yang:
Data Mining in Bioinformatics (BIOKDD).
- Koji Kadota, Ryoko Araki, Yuji Nakai, Masumi Abe:
GOGOT: a method for the identification of differentially expressed fragments from cDNA-AFLP data.
- Kristin Reiche, Peter F. Stadler:
RNAstrand: reading direction of structured RNAs in multiple sequence alignments.
- Chia Huey Ooi, Madhu Chetty, Shyh Wei Teng:
Characteristics of predictor sets found using differential prioritization.
- David Bryant, Vincent Moulton, Andreas Spillner:
Consistency of the Neighbor-Net Algorithm.
- Stefan Wolfsheimer, Bernd Burghardt, Alexander K. Hartmann:
Local sequence alignments statistics: deviations from Gumbel statistics in the rare-event tail.
- Raffaele Giancarlo, Alessandro Siragusa, Enrico Siragusa, Filippo Utro:
A basic analysis toolkit for biological sequences.
- Gilles Didier, Carito Guziolowski:
Mapping sequences by parts.
- Rodrigo Gouveia-Oliveira, Anders Gorm Pedersen:
Finding coevolving amino acid residues using row and column weighting of mutual information and multi-dimensional amino acid representation.
- Valentina Boeva, Julien Clément, Mireille Régnier, Mikhail A. Roytberg, Vsevolod J. Makeev:
Exact p-value calculation for heterotypic clusters of regulatory motifs and its application in computational annotation of cis-regulatory modules.
- Andreas Spillner:
Review of "Reconstructing Evolution: New mathematical and computational advances" edited by Olivier Gascuel and Mike Steel.
- Hélène Touzet, Jean-Stéphane Varré:
Efficient and accurate P-value computation for Position Weight Matrices.
- Pedro Gabriel Ferreira, Paulo J. Azevedo:
Evaluating deterministic motif significance measures in protein databases.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.