- Mike Amato:
- Jian Li, Tingting Li, Yugang Yu, Zhaotong Zhang, Panos M. Pardalos, Yi Zhang, Yunfeng Ma:
Discrete firefly algorithm with compound neighborhoods for asymmetric multi-depot vehicle routing problem in the maintenance of farm machinery.
- Alessia Amelio:
A new axiomatic methodology for the image similarity.
- Soo-Jin Kim, Jung-Woo Ha, Heebal Kim, Byoung-Tak Zhang:
Bayesian evolutionary hypernetworks for interpretable learning from high-dimensional data.
- Yanan Song, Quan-Ke Pan, Liang Gao, Biao Zhang:
Improved non-maximum suppression for object detection using harmony search algorithm.
- Jiubing Liu, Huaxiong Li, Bing Huang, Xianzhong Zhou, Libo Zhang:
Similarity-divergence intuitionistic fuzzy decision using particle swarm optimization.
- Guanlong Deng, Zhiwang Zhang, Tianhua Jiang, Shuning Zhang:
Total flow time minimization in no-wait job shop using a hybrid discrete group search optimizer.
- Guilherme Oliveira Chagas, Luiz Antonio Nogueira Lorena, Rafael Duarte Coelho dos Santos:
A hybrid heuristic for the overlapping cluster editing problem.
- Quan-Ke Pan, Liang Gao, Xinyu Li, Jose M. Framiñan:
Effective constructive heuristics and meta-heuristics for the distributed assembly permutation flowshop scheduling problem.
- Liming Yang, Hongwei Dong:
Robust support vector machine with generalized quantile loss for classification and regression.
- Kian Lun Soon, Joanne Mun-Yee Lim, Rajendran Parthiban:
Coordinated Traffic Light Control in Cooperative Green Vehicle Routing for Pheromone-based Multi-Agent Systems.
- Xiangjun Li, Xiaoliang Wu, Su Xu, Song Qing, Pei-Chann Chang:
A novel complex network community detection approach using discrete particle swarm optimization with particle diversity and mutation.
- Deyu Tang:
Spherical evolution for solving continuous optimization problems.
- Carla Taramasco, Rodrigo Olivares, Roberto Muñoz, Ricardo Soto, Matías Villar, Victor Hugo C. de Albuquerque:
The patient bed assignment problem solved by autonomous bat algorithm.
- Andrea Tangherloni, Simone Spolaor, Paolo Cazzaniga, Daniela Besozzi, Leonardo Rundo, Giancarlo Mauri, Marco S. Nobile:
Biochemical parameter estimation vs. benchmark functions: A comparative study of optimization performance and representation design.
- Saeid Jafarzadeh Ghoushchi, Samuel Yousefi, Mohammad Khazaeili:
An extended FMEA approach based on the Z-MOORA and fuzzy BWM for prioritization of failures.
- Alexander Brown, Saurabh Kumar Garg, James Montgomery:
Automatic rain and cicada chorus filtering of bird acoustic data.
- Shihao Wang, Yuzhen Li, Hongyu Yang:
Self-adaptive mutation differential evolution algorithm based on particle swarm optimization.
- Lingjie Li, Qiuzhen Lin, Songbai Liu, Dunwei Gong, Carlos A. Coello Coello, Zhong Ming:
A novel multi-objective immune algorithm with a decomposition-based clonal selection.
- Xuemei Hu, Lan Huang, Yan Wang, Wei Pang:
Explosion gravitation field algorithm with dust sampling for unconstrained optimization.
- Amol Paithankar, Snehamoy Chatterjee:
Open pit mine production schedule optimization using a hybrid of maximum-flow and genetic algorithms.
- Yankun Wang, Huiming Tang, Tao Wen, Junwei Ma:
A hybrid intelligent approach for constructing landslide displacement prediction intervals.
- Tianbao Ren, Huanhuan Wang, Huilin Feng, Chensheng Xu, Guoshun Liu, Pan Ding:
Study on the improved fuzzy clustering algorithm and its application in brain image segmentation.
- Fabio Blanco-Mesa, Ernesto León-Castro, José M. Merigó:
A bibliometric analysis of aggregation operators.
- Andriy Sarabakha, Changhong Fu, Erdal Kayacan:
Intuit before tuning: Type-1 and type-2 fuzzy logic controllers.
- Daniele Grattarola, Lorenzo Livi, Cesare Alippi:
Adversarial autoencoders with constant-curvature latent manifolds.
- Ying Zhou, Lingjing Kong, Ziyan Wu, Shaopeng Liu, Yiqiao Cai, Ye Liu:
Ensemble of multi-objective metaheuristic algorithms for multi-objective unconstrained binary quadratic programming problem.
- Tao Peng, Binghai Zhou:
Hybrid bi-objective gray wolf optimization algorithm for a truck scheduling problem in the automotive industry.
- Wenyan Guo, Yuan Wang, Fengqun Zhao, Fang Dai:
Riesz fractional derivative Elite-guided sine cosine algorithm.
- Jatinder Singh Dhaliwal, J. S. Dhillon:
Profit based unit commitment using memetic binary differential evolution algorithm.
- Juan Jose Saucedo Dorantes, Miguel Delgado Prieto, René de Jesús Romero-Troncoso, Roque Alfredo Osornio-Rios:
Multiple-fault detection and identification scheme based on hierarchical self-organizing maps applied to an electric machine.
- Ashish Kumar Bhandari, Kusuma Rahul:
A novel local contrast fusion-based fuzzy model for color image multilevel thresholding using grasshopper optimization.
- S. K. Lakshmanaprabu, Sachi Nandan Mohanty, S. Sheeba Rani, Sujatha Krishnamoorthy, Uthayakumar J., K. Shankar:
Online clinical decision support system using optimal deep neural networks.
- Milica Petrovic, Zoran Miljkovic, Aleksandar Jokic:
A novel methodology for optimal single mobile robot scheduling using whale optimization algorithm.
- Faizal M. F. Hafiz, Akshya Swain, Chirag Naik, Nitish D. Patel:
Efficient feature selection of power quality events using two dimensional (2D) particle swarms.
- Shifu Yan, Xuefeng Yan:
Design teacher and supervised dual stacked auto-encoders for quality-relevant fault detection in industrial process.
- Qiang Xiao, Ruichun He, Changxi Ma, Wei Zhang:
Evaluation of urban taxi-carpooling matching schemes based on entropy weight fuzzy matter-element.
- Wei Li, Xiao Liu, Jin Liu, Ping Chen, Shaohua Wan, Xiaohui Cui:
On Improving the accuracy with Auto-Encoder on Conjunctivitis.
- Huajing Liu, Luyi Bai, Xiangnan Ma, Wenting Yu, Changming Xu:
ProjFE: Prediction of fuzzy entity and relation for knowledge graph completion.
- Sobhan Kanti Dhara, Debashis Sen:
Across-scale process similarity based interpolation for image super-resolution.
- Nikolaos L. Tsakiridis, John B. Theocharis, Panos Panagos, George C. Zalidis:
An evolutionary fuzzy rule-based system applied to the prediction of soil organic carbon from soil spectral libraries.
- Milene Santos Teixeira, Vinícius Maran, José Palazzo Moreira de Oliveira, Michael Winter, Alencar Machado:
Situation-aware model for multi-objective decision making in ambient intelligence.
- Reza Nemati-Lafmejani, Hamed Davari-Ardakani, Hamid Najafzad:
Multi-mode resource constrained project scheduling and contractor selection: Mathematical formulation and metaheuristic algorithms.
- Alireza Bemani-N., Mohammad-R. Akbarzadeh-T:
A hybrid adaptive granular approach to Takagi-Sugeno-Kang fuzzy rule discovery.
- Ali Asghar Heidari, Rahim Ali Abbaspour, Huiling Chen:
Efficient boosted grey wolf optimizers for global search and kernel extreme learning machine training.
- Parashjyoti Borah, Deepak Gupta:
Unconstrained convex minimization based implicit Lagrangian twin random vector Functional-link networks for binary classification (ULTRVFLC).
- Daniyal Haider, Xiaodong Yang, Qammer Hussain Abbasi:
Post-surgical fall detection by exploiting the 5 G C-Band technology for eHealth paradigm.
- Bahareh Aghababaei, Mir Saman Pishvaee, Farnaz Barzinpour:
A two-stage fuzzy optimization model for scarce drugs supply and ration planning under uncertainty: A case study.
- Tushaar Gangavarapu, Nagamma Patil:
A novel filter-wrapper hybrid greedy ensemble approach optimized using the genetic algorithm to reduce the dimensionality of high-dimensional biomedical datasets.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.