- Tesfaye M. Baye, Hemant K. Tiwari, David B. Allison, Rodney C. Go:
Database mining for selection of SNP markers useful in admixture mapping.
- Eric Arehart, Scott Gleim, Bill C. White, John Hwa, Jason H. Moore:
Multifactor dimensionality reduction analysis identifies specific nucleotide patterns promoting genetic polymorphisms.
- Sondes Fayech, Nadia Essoussi, Mohamed Limam:
Partitioning clustering algorithms for protein sequence data sets.
- Ole Schulz-Trieglaff, Egidijus Machtejevas, Knut Reinert, Hartmut Schlüter, Joachim Thiemann, Klaus Unger:
Statistical quality assessment and outlier detection for liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry experiments.
- Casey S. Greene, Nadia M. Penrod, Jeff Kiralis, Jason H. Moore:
Spatially Uniform ReliefF (SURF) for computationally-efficient filtering of gene-gene interactions. 5
- Vladimir A. Likic:
Extraction of pure components from overlapped signals in gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS). 6
- William S. Bush, Guanhua Chen, Eric Torstenson, Marylyn D. Ritchie:
LD-Spline: Mapping SNPs on genotyping platforms to genomic regions using patterns of linkage disequilibrium. 7
- Khader Shameer, Paramasivam Nagarajan, Kumar Gaurav, Ramanathan Sowdhamini:
3PFDB - A database of Best Representative PSSM Profiles (BRPs) of Protein Families generated using a novel data mining approach. 8
- Wassim Ayadi, Mourad Elloumi, Jin-Kao Hao:
A biclustering algorithm based on a Bicluster Enumeration Tree: application to DNA microarray data. 9
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.