Stop the war!
default search action
Concurrent Engineering: Research and Applications, Volume 29
Volume 29, Number 1, March 2021
- K. Vijayakumar:
Computational intelligence, machine learning techniques, and IOT.
- Santi Kumari Behera, Prabira Kumar Sethy, Santosh Kumar Sahoo, Sibarama Panigrahi, Sharad Chandra Rajpoot:
On-tree fruit monitoring system using IoT and image analysis.
- Prabira Kumar Sethy, Santi Kumari Behera, Nithiyakanthan Kannan, Sridevi Narayanan, Chanki Pandey:
Smart paddy field monitoring system using deep learning and IoT.
- Eddy Sánchez-Delacruz, Juan Salazar López, David Lara Alabazares, Edgar Tello-Leal, Mirta Fuentes-Ramos:
Deep learning framework for leaf damage identification.
- Bo Guo, Fu-Shin Lee, Chen-I Lin, Yuan-Jun Lin:
An optimization strategy for HMI panel recognition of CNC machines using a CNN deep-learning network.
- Babymol Kurian, Vl Jyothi:
Breast cancer prediction using an optimal machine learning technique for next generation sequences.
- M. D. Anto Praveena, B. Bharathi:
An approach to remove duplication records in healthcare dataset based on Mimic Deep Neural Network (MDNN) and Chaotic Whale Optimization (CWO).
- Ya Zhang, Qiang Xiong:
Color perception and recognition method for Guangdong embroidery image based on discrete mathematical model.
- Kai Qu, Chanjie Li, Feiyu Zhang:
Asymptotic and stability analysis of solutions for a Keller Segel chemotaxis model.
- K. Vijayakumar:
Concurrent Engineering: Research and Applications (CERA)- An international journal: Special issue on "Data Analytics in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)".
Volume 29, Number 2, June 2021
- Lidija Rihar, Tena Zuzek, Janez Kusar:
How to successfully introduce concurrent engineering into new product development?
- Jonas Landahl, Roger Jianxin Jiao, Julia Madrid, Rikard Söderberg, Hans Johannesson:
Dynamic platform modeling for concurrent product-production reconfiguration.
- Jian Zhang, Xingpeng Chu, Alessandro Simeone, Peihua Gu:
Machine learning-based design features decision support tool via customers purchasing data analysis.
- Ivar Örn Arnarsson, Otto Frost, Emil Gustavsson, Mats Jirstrand, Johan Malmqvist:
Natural language processing methods for knowledge management - Applying document clustering for fast search and grouping of engineering documents.
- Lei Zhang, Shoutian Shao, Suxin Chen, Xinyu Li, Rui Jiang, Ziqi Li:
Individualized and accurate eco-design knowledge push for designers: a CAD-based feedback knowledge push method for the eco-design.
- Paulo Henrique Palma Setti, Osíris Canciglieri Júnior, Carla Cristina Amodio Estorilio:
DFA concepts in a concurrent engineering environment: A white goods case.
- Yu-ling Jiao, Hanqi Jin, Xiao-cui Xing, Ming-juan Li, Xinran Liu:
Assembly line balance research methods, literature and development review.
Volume 29, Number 3, September 2021
- Fu-Shin Lee, Chen-I Lin, Zhi-Yu Chen, Ru-Xiao Yang:
Development of a control architecture for a parallel three-axis robotic arm mechanism using CANopen communication protocol.
- Mohd Soufhwee Bin Abd Rahman, Effendi Bin Mohamad, Azrul Azwan Bin Abdul Rahman:
Development of IoT - enabled data analytics enhance decision support system for lean manufacturing process improvement.
- Christoffer Askhøj, Carsten Keinicke Fjord Christensen, Niels Henrik Mortensen:
Cross domain modularization tool: Mechanics, electronics, and software.
- Maolin Yang, Auwal H. Abubakar, Pingyu Jiang:
Deep learning and complex network theory based analysis on socialized manufacturing resources utilisations and an application case study.
- A. Siva Kumar, S. Godfrey Winster, R. Ramesh:
Efficient sensitivity orient blockchain encryption for improved data security in cloud.
- Kakunuri Sreelatha, Vuyyuru Krishna Reddy:
Integrity and memory consumption aware electronic health record handling in cloud.
- K. Vijayakumar, Vinod Jagannath Kadam, Sudhir Kumar Sharma:
Breast cancer diagnosis using multiple activation deep neural network.
- Dinesh Morkonda Gunasekaran, Prabha Dhandayudam:
Design of novel multi filter union feature selection framework for breast cancer dataset.
- Sheldon Williamson, K. Vijayakumar:
Artificial intelligence techniques for industrial automation and smart systems.
Volume 29, Number 4, December 2021
- Claudio Sassanelli, Sânia da Costa Fernandes, Henrique Rozenfeld, Janaina Mascarenhas Hornos da Costa, Sergio Terzi:
Enhancing knowledge management in the PSS detailed design: a case study in a food and bakery machinery company. 295-308
- Maria Siiskonen, Niels Henrik Mortensen, Johan Malmqvist, Staffan Folestad:
Adapting discrete goods supply chains to support mass customisation of pharmaceutical products. 309-327
- Na Yang, Qing Yang, Tao Yao:
Clustering product development project organization based on trust and core teams. 328-342
- Qing Yang, Yingxin Bi, Qinru Wang, Tao Yao:
Batch-based agile program management approach for coordinating IT multi-project concurrent development. 343-355
- Zhenhua Liu, Xuening Chu, Hongzhan Ma, Mengting Zhang:
Prioritizing failure risks of components based on information axiom for product redesign considering fuzzy and random uncertainties. 356-369
- Ying Yu, Shan Li, Jing Ma:
Time-aware cloud manufacturing service selection using unknown QoS prediction and uncertain user preferences. 370-385
- C. Pretty Diana Cyril, J. Rene Beulah, Neelakandan Subramani, Prakash Mohan, A. Harshavardhan, D. Sivabalaselvamani:
An automated learning model for sentiment analysis and data classification of Twitter data using balanced CA-SVM. 386-395
- K. Valarmathi, S. Kanaga Suba Raja:
Resource utilization prediction technique in cloud using knowledge based ensemble random forest with LSTM model. 396-404
- D. Venkata Vara Prasad, Lokeswari Venkataramana, S. Saraswathi, Sarah Mathew, Snigdha V:
Bayesian approach to incremental batch learning on forest cover sensor data for multiclass classification. 405-414
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.