- Jan-Oliver Neumann, Benito Campos, Bilal Younes, Martin Jakobs, Andreas Unterberg, Karl Kiening, Alexander Hubert:
Evaluation of three automatic brain vessel segmentation methods for stereotactical trajectory planning.
- Nooshin Moradi, Nezam Mahdavi-Amiri:
Kernel sparse representation based model for skin lesions segmentation and classification.
- Fabián Andrés Castaño, Alher Mauricio Hernández, Georges Soto-Romero:
Assessment of artifacts reduction and denoising techniques in Electrocardiographic signals using Ensemble Average-based method.
- Mina Nouredanesh, James Tung:
IMU, sEMG, or their cross-correlation and temporal similarities: Which signal features detect lateral compensatory balance reactions more accurately?
- Federico Paris-Garcia, A. Ruiz-Zafra, Manuel Noguera, A. Barroso-Caro:
FLEXOR: A support tool for efficient and seamless experiment data processing to evaluate musculo-articular stiffness.
- Jonathan Moeyersons, Elena Smets, John F. Morales, Amalia Villa Gómez, Walter De Raedt, Dries Testelmans, Bertien Buyse, Chris Van Hoof, Rik Willems, Sabine Van Huffel, Carolina Varon:
Artefact detection and quality assessment of ambulatory ECG signals.
- Lidia Talavera-Martínez, Pedro Bibiloni, Manuel González Hidalgo:
Computational texture features of dermoscopic images and their link to the descriptive terminology: A survey.
- Joo Young Kim, Kyunghan Ro, Sungmin You, Bo Rum Nam, Sunhyun Yook, Hee Seol Park, Jae Chul Yoo, Eunkyoung Park, Kyeongwon Cho, Baek Hwan Cho, In Young Kim:
Development of an automatic muscle atrophy measuring algorithm to calculate the ratio of supraspinatus in supraspinous fossa using deep learning.
- Daniel S. Ferreira, Geraldo L. B. Ramalho, Débora Torres, Alessandra H. G. Tobias, Mariana T. Rezende, Fátima N. S. de Medeiros, Andrea G. C. Bianchi, Cláudia M. Carneiro, Daniela M. Ushizima:
Saliency-driven system models for cell analysis with deep learning.
- Menglin Wu, Xinxin Cai, Qiang Chen, Zexuan Ji, Sijie Niu, Theodore Leng, Daniel L. Rubin, Hyunjin Park:
Geographic atrophy segmentation in SD-OCT images using synthesized fundus autofluorescence imaging.
- Jürgen Wallner, Michael Schwaiger, Kerstin Hochegger, Christina Gsaxner, Wolfgang Zemann, Jan Egger:
A review on multiplatform evaluations of semi-automatic open-source based image segmentation for cranio-maxillofacial surgery.
- Hongyan Zhang, Kai Niu, Yanmin Xiong, Weihua Yang, Zhiqiang He, Hongxin Song:
Automatic cataract grading methods based on deep learning.
- Philip Steer, Anas Nader, Alexandra Ostler, Omar Malik, Richard Prior, John Scurr:
Computer algorithm compared with routine clinical practice in screening for deep venous thrombosis in the leg in an emergency department.
- Agnieszka Pregowska, Klaudia Proniewska, Peter van Dam, Janusz Szczepanski:
Using Lempel-Ziv complexity as effective classification tool of the sleep-related breathing disorders.
- Binh P. Nguyen, Hung N. Pham, Hop Tran, Nhung Nghiem, Quang H. Nguyen, Trang T. T. Do, Cao Truong Tran, Colin R. Simpson:
Predicting the onset of type 2 diabetes using wide and deep learning with electronic health records.
- Kaiyun Gu, Zhiyuan Guan, Xuanqi Lin, Yunzhen Feng, Jieli Feng, Yujie Yang, Zhe Zhang, Yu Chang, Yunpeng Ling, Feng Wan:
Numerical analysis of aortic hemodynamics under the support of venoarterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenation and intra-aortic balloon pump.
- Shaun M. Davidson, Christopher G. Pretty, Vincent Uyttendaele, Jennifer L. Knopp, Thomas Desaive, J. Geoffrey Chase:
Multi-input stochastic prediction of insulin sensitivity for tight glycaemic control using insulin sensitivity and blood glucose data.
- Liaquat Ali Lund, Zurni Omar, Ilyas Khan:
Quadruple solutions of mixed convection flow of magnetohydrodynamic nanofluid over exponentially vertical shrinking and stretching surfaces: Stability analysis.
- Elton Diêgo Bonifácio, Libardo Andrés González-Torres, A. B. Meireles, M. V. Guimarães, C. A. Araujo:
Spatiotemporal pattern of glucose in a microfluidic device depend on the porosity and permeability of the medium: A finite element study.
- Zeeshan Asghar, Nasir Ali, Raheel Ahmed, Muhammad Waqas, Waqar Azeem Khan:
A mathematical framework for peristaltic flow analysis of non-Newtonian Sisko fluid in an undulating porous curved channel with heat and mass transfer effects.
- Faisal Shah, Muhammad Ijaz Khan, Tasawar Hayat, M. Imran Khan, Ahmed Alsaedi, Waqar Azeem Khan:
Theoretical and mathematical analysis of entropy generation in fluid flow subject to aluminum and ethylene glycol nanoparticles.
- Alireza Karimi, Reza Razaghi, Motomichi Koyama:
A patient-specific numerical modeling of the spontaneous coronary artery dissection in relation to atherosclerosis.
- Mar Cóndor, José Manuel García Aznar:
An iterative finite element-based method for solving inverse problems in traction force microscopy.
- Enny Rachmani, Chien-Yeh Hsu, Nurjanah Nurjanah, Peter Wushou Chang, Guruh Fajar Shidik, Edi Noersasongko, Jumanto Jumanto, Anis Fuad, Dina Nur Anggraini Ningrum, Arif Kurniadi, Ming-Chin Lin:
Developing an Indonesia's health literacy short-form survey questionnaire (HLS-EU-SQ10-IDN) using the feature selection and genetic algorithm.
- Hanguang Xiao, Lin Qi, Lisheng Xu, Decai Li, Bo Hu, Pengdong Zhao, Huijiao Ren, Jinfeng Huang:
Estimation of wave reflection in aorta from radial pulse waveform by artificial neural network: a numerical study.
- Francisco Luna-Perejon, Shwetambara Malwade, Charis Styliadis, Javier Civit-Masot, Daniel Cascado Caballero, Evdokimos I. Konstantinidis, Shabbir Syed-Abdul, Panagiotis D. Bamidis, Antón Civit, Yu-Chuan (Jack) Li:
Evaluation of user satisfaction and usability of a mobile app for smoking cessation.
- Preeti Soni, Arup Kumar Pal, SK Hafizul Islam:
An improved three-factor authentication scheme for patient monitoring using WSN in remote health-care system.
- Po-Hao Feng, Tzu-Tao Chen, Yin-Tzu Lin, Shang-Yu Chiang, Chung-Ming Lo:
Corrigendum to "Classification of lung cancer subtypes based on autofluorescence bronchoscopic pattern recognition: A preliminary study" [Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 163 (2018) 33-38].
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.