- Hongli Xu, Jianchun Liu, Chen Qian, He Huang, Chunming Qiao:
Reducing controller response time with hybrid routing in software defined networks.
- Chunlin Li, Tang Jianhang, Yang Zhang, Yan Xin, Youlong Luo:
Energy efficient computation offloading for nonorthogonal multiple access assisted mobile edge computing with energy harvesting devices.
- Pinaki Sarkar, Sukumar Nandi:
A class of key-node indexed hash chains based key predistribution (KPS): Signed weighted graphs.
- Oluwatosin Ahmed Amodu, Mohamed Othman, Nor Kamariah Noordin, Idawaty Ahmad:
Transmission capacity analysis of relay-assisted D2D cellular networks with M2M coexistence.
- Wenjun Li, Dagang Li, Xinwei Liu, Ting Huang, Xianfeng Li, Wenxia Le, Hui Li:
A power-saving pre-classifier for TCAM-based IP lookup.
- Chi-Dung Phung, Benevid Felix Silva, Michele Nogueira, Stefano Secci:
MPTCP robustness against large-scale man-in-the-middle attacks.
- Yuki Goto, Bryan Ng, Winston K. G. Seah, Yutaka Takahashi:
Queueing analysis of software defined network with realistic OpenFlow-based switch model.
- Zakarya Benyamina, Khelifa Benahmed, Fateh Bounaama:
ANEL: A novel efficient and lightweight authentication scheme for vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Mauro Conti, Muhammad Hassan, Chhagan Lal:
BlockAuth: BlockChain based distributed producer authentication in ICN.
- Xia Wang, Jia Liu, Yanyan Wang, Xingyu Chen, Lijun Chen:
Efficient missing tag identification in blocker-enabled RFID systems.
- Mennan Selimi, Adisorn Lertsinsrubtavee, Arjuna Sathiaseelan, Llorenç Cerdà-Alabern, Leandro Navarro:
PiCasso: Enabling information-centric multi-tenancy at the edge of community mesh networks.
- Mohammad Noormohammadpour, Srikanth Kandula, Cauligi S. Raghavendra, Sriram Rao:
Efficient inter-datacenter bulk transfers with mixed completion time objectives.
- Yuqing Qiu, Chung-Horng Lung, Samuel Ajila, Pradeep Srivastava:
Experimental evaluation of LXC container migration for cloudlets using multipath TCP.
- Niezi Mharsi, Makhlouf Hadji:
Edge computing optimization for efficient RRH-BBU assignment in cloud radio access networks.
- G. Rajesh, Ashvini Chaturvedi:
Correlation analysis and statistical characterization of heterogeneous sensor data in environmental sensor networks.
- Tuan Le, Mario Gerla:
Fragmented data routing based on exponentially distributed contacts and inter-contact times in DTNs.
- Antoine Saverimoutou, Bertrand Mathieu, Sandrine Vaton:
A 6-month analysis of factors impacting web browsing quality for QoE prediction.
- David Eugui Martinez, José Alberto Hernández:
Analysis of a hybrid Fixed-Elastic DBA with guaranteed fronthaul delay in XG(s)-PONs.
- Madhukrishna Priyadarsini, Joy Chandra Mukherjee, Padmalochan Bera, Shailesh Kumar, A. H. M. Jakaria, Mohammad Ashiqur Rahman:
An adaptive load balancing scheme for software-defined network controllers.
- Xiaoyu Liang, Taieb Znati:
On the performance of intelligent techniques for intensive and stealthy DDos detection.
- Syed Hassan Ahmed, Ali Kashif Bashir, Awais Ahmad, Wael Guibène:
Computer networks special issue on intelligent and connected transportation systems.
- Seungmin Oh, Hyunchong Cho, Sang-Ha Kim, Wanseop Lee, Euisin Lee:
Corrigendum to "Continuous object tracking protocol with selective wakeup based on practical boundary prediction in wireless sensor networks" Computer Networks Volume 162 (2019) 106854.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.