- Tommaso Melodia, Antonio Iera:
Editorial - December 2019.
- Kun Tang, Shaowei Liao:
Buffer-aided cooperative spectrum sharing with full-duplex wireless-powered relay.
- Mengyang He, Lei Zhuang, Shuaikui Tian, Guoqing Wang, Kunli Zhang:
DROI: Energy-efficient virtual network embedding algorithm based on dynamic regions of interest.
- Morteza Noferesti, Rasool Jalili:
ACoPE: An adaptive semi-supervised learning approach for complex-policy enforcement in high-bandwidth networks.
- Xintao Huan, Kyeong Soo Kim:
On the practical implementation of propagation delay and clock skew compensated high-precision time synchronization schemes with resource-constrained sensor nodes in multi-hop wireless sensor networks.
- Tejas Subramanya, Davit Harutyunyan, Roberto Riggio:
Machine learning-driven service function chain placement and scaling in MEC-enabled 5G networks.
- Seyed Ali Sharifi, Seyed Morteza Babamir:
The clustering algorithm for efficient energy management in mobile ad-hoc networks.
- Xiaolan Liu, Bin Yang, Xiaohong Jiang, Lisheng Ma, Shikai Shen:
On social-aware data uploading study of D2D-enabled cellular networks.
- Lina Yuan, Suzhi Bi, Xiaohui Lin, Hui Wang:
Optimizing throughput fairness of cluster-based cooperation in underlay cognitive WPCNs.
- Paula Roquero, Eduardo Magaña, Rafael Leira, Javier Aracil:
Performance evaluation of client-based traffic sniffing for very large populations.
- Zhifei Mao, Yuming Jiang, Xiaoqiang Di, Yordanos Woldeyohannes:
Joint head selection and airtime allocation for data dissemination in mobile social networks.
- Tuan-Minh Pham, Serge Fdida, Thi-Thuy-Lien Nguyen, Hoai-Nam Chu:
Modeling and analysis of robust service composition for network functions virtualization.
- Zhongyu Ma, Bo Li, Zhongjiang Yan, Mao Yang:
QoS-Oriented joint optimization of resource allocation and concurrent scheduling in 5G millimeter-wave network.
- Sokratis Barmpounakis, Nikolaos Maroulis, Michael Papadakis, George Tsiatsios, Dimitrios Soukaras, Nancy Alonistioti:
Network slicing - enabled RAN management for 5G: Cross layer control based on SDN and SDR.
- Guochang Yuan, Zichuan Xu, Binxu Yang, Weifa Liang, Wei Koong Chai, Daphné Tuncer, Alex Galis, George Pavlou, Guowei Wu:
Fault tolerant placement of stateful VNFs and dynamic fault recovery in cloud networks.
- Ahlem Saddoud, Wael Doghri, Emna Charfi, Lamia Chaari Fourati:
5G radio resource management approach for multi-traffic IoT communications.
- Baha Uddin Kazi, Gabriel A. Wainer:
Coordinated multi-cell cooperation with user centric dynamic coordination station.
- Mohamed Essaid Khanouche, Hania Gadouche, Farah Zoubeyr, Abdelkamel Tari:
Flexible QoS-aware services composition for service computing environments.
- Everton de Matos, Ramão Tiago Tiburski, Carlos Roberto Moratelli, Sergio Johann Filho, Leonardo Albernaz Amaral, Gowri Sankar Ramachandran, Bhaskar Krishnamachari, Fabiano Hessel:
Context information sharing for the Internet of Things: A survey.
- Qian Zhang, Run Zhao, Dong Li, Dong Wang:
Unobtrusive and robust human identification using COTS RFID.
- Kuanyang Li, Lilan Tu, Lang Chai:
Ensemble-model-based link prediction of complex networks.
- Germán E. Rodríguez, Jenny G. Torres, Pamela Flores, Diego E. Benavides:
Cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks and mitigation: A survey.
- Mohammad Alhowaidi, Byrav Ramamurthy, Brian Bockelman, David Swanson:
Enhancing the SDTMA-NDN architecture for transferring the scientific data software using named data networking.
- Xiaoyan Hu, Shaoqi Zheng, Guoqiang Zhang, Lixia Zhao, Guang Cheng, Jian Gong, Ruidong Li:
An on-demand off-path cache exploration based multipath forwarding strategy.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.