- Stephen Soderland, Wendy G. Lehnert:
Wrap-Up: a Trainable Discourse Module for Information Extraction.
- Wray L. Buntine:
Operations for Learning with Graphical Models.
- Steven Minton, John L. Bresina, Mark Drummond:
Total-Order and Partial-Order Planning: A Comparative Analysis.
- Tom B. Y. Lai, Changning Huang:
Dependency Grammar and the Parsing of Chinese Sentences.
- Robin Collier:
N-Gram Cluster Identification During Empirical Knowledge Representation Generation.
- Joerg P. Ueberla:
An Extended Clustering Algorithm for Statistical Language Models.
- Marc Light, Lenhart K. Schubert:
Knowledge Representation for Lexical Semantics: Is Standard First Order Logic Enough?
- Timothy A. Cartwright, Michael R. Brent:
Segmenting speech without a lexicon: The roles of phonotactics and speech source.
- Ted Briscoe, Nick Waegner:
Robust stochastic parsing using the inside-outside algorithm.
- Markus Walther, Bernd J. Kröger:
Coupling Phonology and Phonetics in a Constraint-Based Gestural Model.
- Yosiyuki Kobayasi, Takenobu Tokunaga, Hozumi Tanaka:
Analysis of Japanese Compound Nouns using Collocational Information.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.