- Yoshua Bengio, Paolo Frasconi:
Diffusion of Context and Credit Information in Markovian Models.
- Gadi Pinkas, Rina Dechter:
Improving Connectionist Energy Minimization.
- Kevin S. Woods, Diane J. Cook, Lawrence O. Hall, Kevin W. Bowyer, Louise Stark:
Learning Membership Functions in a Function-Based Object Recognition System.
- Lluís Padró:
POS Tagging Using Relaxation Labelling.
- Md Maruf Hasan:
Using Chinese Text Processing Technique for the Processing of Sanskrit Based Indian Languages: Maximum Resource Utilization and Maximum Compatibility.
- Eneko Agirre, German Rigau:
A Proposal for Word Sense Disambiguation using Conceptual Distance.
- German Rigau, Eneko Agirre:
Disambiguating bilingual nominal entries against WordNet.
- Ted Briscoe, John A. Carroll:
Developing and Evaluating a Probabilistic LR Parser of Part-of-Speech and Punctuation Labels.
- Malgorzata Stys, Stefan Zemke:
Incorporating Discourse Aspects in English - Polish MT: Towards Robust Implementation.
- Mark Dras:
Automatic Identification of Support Verbs: A Step Towards a Definition of Semantic Weight.
- Satoru Ikehara, Satoshi Shirai, Akio Yokoo, Hiromi Nakaiwa:
Toward an MT System without Pre-Editing - Effects of New Methods in ALT-J/E -.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.