- Teresita de Jesús Álvarez Robles, Francisco Javier Álvarez Rodriguez, Edgard Benítez-Guerrero, Cristian Rusu:
Adapting card sorting for blind people: Evaluation of the interaction design in TalkBack.
- Subramanian Balaji, Eanoch Golden Julie, Yesudhas Harold Robinson, Raghvendra Kumar, Pham Huy Thong, Le Hoang Son:
Design of a security-aware routing scheme in Mobile Ad-hoc Network using repeated game model.
- Gabriel López Millán, Rafael Marín López, Fernando Pereñíguez-Garcia:
Towards a standard SDN-based IPsec management framework.
- Azamuddin Abdul Rahman, Mohd Nizam Mohmad Kahar, Wan Isni Sofiah Wan Din:
Distance based thresholds for 2-tier relay nodes selection in WSN.
- Ertan Turan, Gürcan Çetin:
Using artificial intelligence for modeling of the realistic animal behaviors in a virtual island.
- José Luís Barros Justo, Fabiane Barreto Vavassori Benitti, Saurabh Tiwari:
The impact of Use Cases in real-world software development projects: A systematic mapping study.
- Hyun-Young Kim, Soon-Bum Lim:
Analysis of the representative shape classification features of Hangul font services.
- Murtaza Cicioglu, Ali Çalhan:
Performance analysis of IEEE 802.15.6 for underground disaster cases.
- Suguru Tamura:
Determinants of survival ratio for de jure standards: AI-related technologies and interaction with patents.
- Mirna Muñoz, Jezreel Mejia, Adriana Peña, Graciela Lara, Claude Y. Laporte:
Transitioning international software engineering standards to academia: Analyzing the results of the adoption of ISO/IEC 29110 in four Mexican universities.
- Muhammad Faheem, Rizwan Aslam Butt, Basit Raza, Muhammad Waqar Ashraf, Md. Asri Ngadi, Vehbi C. Gungor:
Energy efficient and reliable data gathering using internet of software-defined mobile sinks for WSNs-based smart grid applications.
- Min-Fang Tsai, Shin-Yuan Hung, Wen-Ju Yu, Charlie C. Chen, David C. Yen:
Understanding physicians' adoption of electronic medical records: Healthcare technology self-efficacy, service level and risk perspectives.
- A. H. Mohsin, A. A. Zaidan, B. B. Zaidan, O. S. Albahri, A. S. Albahri, M. A. Alsalem, K. I. Mohammed:
Based blockchain-PSO-AES techniques in finger vein biometrics: A novel verification secure framework for patient authentication.
- Jan Bauer, René Helmke, Alexander Bothe, Nils Aschenbruck:
CAN't track us: Adaptable privacy for ISOBUS controller area networks.
- Daniela Quiñones, Cristian Rusu:
Applying a methodology to develop user eXperience heuristics.
- Kenza Meridji, Khalid T. Al-Sarayreh, Alain Abran, Sylvie Trudel:
System security requirements: A framework for early identification, specification and measurement of related software requirements.
- Vinicius Stein Dani, Carla Maria Dal Sasso Freitas, Lucinéia Heloisa Thom:
Ten years of visualization of business process models: A systematic literature review.
- Sriramulu Bojjagani, V. N. Sastry:
A secure end-to-end proximity NFC-based mobile payment protocol.
- Lucia Alonso-Virgos, Jordán Pascual Espada, Rubén González Crespo:
Analysing compliance and application of usability guidelines on efficient and understandable controls.
- Pooja Sharma, Amrit Lal Sangal:
Building a hierarchical structure model of enablers that affect the software process improvement in software SMEs - A mixed method approach.
- Arezoo Jahani, Leyli Mohammad Khanli, Mehrdad Tarafdar Hagh, Mohammad Ali Badamchizadeh:
EE-CTA: Energy efficient, concurrent and topology-aware virtual network embedding as a multi-objective optimization problem.
- José Luís Barros Justo, Fabiane Barreto Vavassori Benitti, Santiago Matalonga:
Trends in software reuse research: A tertiary study.
- Pinar Efe, Onur Demirörs:
A change management model and its application in software development projects.
- Mateja Kocbek, Gregor Polancic, Jernej Huber, Gregor Jost:
Semiotic clarity of Case Management Model and Notation (CMMN).
- Alexander Kemer, Ruya Samli:
Performance comparison of scalable rest application programming interfaces in different platforms.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.