- Frank Hermann, Janis Voigtländer:
First International Workshop on Bidirectional Transformations (BX 2012): Preface.
- Jeremy Gibbons, Michael Johnson:
Relating Algebraic and Coalgebraic Descriptions of Lenses.
- Hugo Pacheco, Alcino Cunha, Zhenjiang Hu:
Delta Lenses over Inductive Types.
- Vadim Zaytsev:
Language Evolution, Metasyntactically.
- Michael Johnson, Robert D. Rosebrugh:
Lens put-put laws: monotonic and mixed.
- Anthony Anjorin, Gergely Varró, Andy Schürr:
Complex Attribute Manipulation in TGGs with Constraint-Based Programming Techniques.
- Leen Lambers, Stephan Hildebrandt, Holger Giese, Fernando Orejas:
Attribute Handling for Bidirectional Model Transformations: The Triple Graph Grammar Case.
- Perdita Stevens:
Observations relating to the equivalences induced on model sets by bidirectional transformations.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.