- Muhammad Akram, Ghous Ali, José Carlos Rodriguez Alcantud, Fatia Fatimah:
Parameter reductions in N-soft sets and their applications in decision-making.
- Yu Yu, Weiwei Zhu, Qin-Fen Shi, Shangwen Zhuang:
Common set of weights in data envelopment analysis under prospect theory.
- Shengwei Gu, Xiangfeng Luo, Hao Wang, Jing Huang, Qin Wei, Subin Huang:
Improving answer selection with global features.
- Rui-Li Shi, Chunxiang Guo, Xin Gu:
Authority updating: An expert authority evaluation algorithm considering post-evaluation and power indices in social networks.
- Ningning Jia, Xiang Cheng, Sen Su, Liyuan Ding:
CoGCN: Combining co-attention with graph convolutional network for entity linking with knowledge graphs.
- Maryam Imtiaz Malik, Muddassar Azam Sindhu, Akmal Saeed Khattak, Rabeeh Ayaz Abbasi, Khalid Saleem:
Automating test oracles from restricted natural language agile requirements.
- Harish Garg, Zeeshan Ali, Tahir Mahmood:
Algorithms for complex interval-valued q-rung orthopair fuzzy sets in decision making based on aggregation operators, AHP, and TOPSIS.
- Deepak Gupta, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues, Oscar Castillo:
Special issue on intelligent biomedical data analysis and processing.
- Edilson M. Chaves, Paulo Bruno de A. Braga, Yuri Fontenelle L. Montenegro, Vitória B. Rodrigues, Marilene C. Munguba, Victor Hugo C. de Albuquerque:
Toc-Tum mini-games: An educational game accessible for deaf culture based on virtual reality.
- Hamid Reza Boveiri, Reza Javidan, Raouf Khayami:
An intelligent hybrid approach for task scheduling in cluster computing environments as an infrastructure for biomedical applications.
- Aman Singh, Jaydip Chandrakant Mehta, Divya Anand, Pinku Nath, Babita Pandey, Aditya Khamparia:
An intelligent hybrid approach for hepatitis disease diagnosis: Combining enhanced k-means clustering and improved ensemble learning.
- Kavitha Subramani, Murugavalli Subramaniam:
Creation of original Tamil character dataset through segregation of ancient palm leaf manuscripts in medicine.
- Gaurav Jaswal, Ramesh Chandra Poonia:
Selection of optimized features for fusion of palm print and finger knuckle-based person authentication.
- Juan Du, Peng Dong, Vijayan Sugumaran, Daniel Castro-Lacouture:
Dynamic decision support framework for production scheduling using a combined genetic algorithm and multiagent model.
- J. Jenkin Winston, D. Jude Hemanth:
Performance-enhanced modified self-organising map for iris data classification.
- Gulshan Shrivastava, Prabhat Kumar:
Android application behavioural analysis for data leakage.
- Karuppaiah Geetha, Veerasamy Anitha, Mohamed Elhoseny, Shankar Kathiresan, Pourya Shamsolmoali, Mahmoud Mohamed Selim:
An evolutionary lion optimization algorithm-based image compression technique for biomedical applications.
- Mariam Zomorodi Moghadam, Moloud Abdar, Zohreh Davarzani, Xujuan Zhou, Pawel Plawiak, U. Rajendra Acharya:
Hybrid particle swarm optimization for rule discovery in the diagnosis of coronary artery disease.
- Riyaj Uddin Khan, Mohammad Tanveer, Ram Bilas Pachori, Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative:
A novel method for the classification of Alzheimer's disease from normal controls using magnetic resonance imaging.
- S. Rajarajacholan, M. Balasingh Moses, J. Barsanabanu:
Designing Proportional Integral Controller for a Solar Powered DC-DC Converter Using PIPSO Algorithm and Deep Learning approach in Intelligent Bio-Medical Applications.
- Álvaro Herrero, Alfredo Jiménez, Secil Bayraktar, Ángel Arroyo:
Novel applications of soft computing techniques for industrial and environmental enterprises.
- Miguel Cárdenas-Montes:
Detection of anomalous episodes in urban Ozone maps.
- Ana Dolores López-Sánchez, Julián Molina, Manuel Laguna, Alfredo García Hernández-Díaz:
Optimizing a bi-objective vehicle routing problem that appears in industrial enterprises.
- Nadia Burkart, Sebastian Robert, Marco F. Huber:
Are you sure? Prediction revision in automated decision-making.
- Baris Bayram, Taha Berkay Duman, Gökhan Ince:
Real time detection of acoustic anomalies in industrial processes using sequential autoencoders.
- Dragan Simic, Vasa Svircevic, Emilio Corchado, José Luís Calvo-Rolle, Svetislav D. Simic, Svetlana Simic:
Modelling material flow using the Milk run and Kanban systems in the automotive industry.
- David Griol, Zoraida Callejas, José Manuel Molina, Araceli Sanchis:
Adaptive dialogue management using intent clustering and fuzzy rules.
- Prem Prakash Vuppuluri, Chellapilla Patvardhan:
Serial and parallel memetic algorithms for the bounded diameter minimum spanning tree problem.
- Zhiwei Kong, Yong Zhang, Xudong Wang, Shuanzhu Sun, Chunlei Zhou, Dou Li, Baosheng Jin:
Error prediction and structure determination for CMAC neural network based on the uniform design method.
- Seyedeh Roya Pournamazi, R. Ghasemy Yaghin, Fariborz Jolai:
Positioning push-pull boundary in a hesitant fuzzy environment.
- Ming Li, Ying Li, Qijin Peng, Jun Wang:
A hybrid MCDM model combining DANP with TODIM to evaluate the information quality of community question answering in a two-dimensional linguistic environment.
- Hee Seok Song, Young Ae Kim:
A dog food recommendation system based on nutrient suitability.
- Saad M. Darwish, Hany M. Elgohary:
Building an expert system for printer forensics: A new printer identification model based on niching genetic algorithm.
- Vigneshwaran Senthilvel, Vishnuvarthanan Govindaraj, Yu-Dong Zhang, Pallikonda Rajasekaran Murugan, Arun Prasath Thiyagarajan:
A smartly designed automated map based clustering algorithm for the enhanced diagnosis of pathologies in brain MR images.
- Muhammad Akram, Ayesha Khan, Arsham Borumand Saeid:
Complex Pythagorean Dombi fuzzy operators using aggregation operators and their decision-making.
- Ahlem Rhayem, Mohamed Ben Ahmed Mhiri, Khalil Drira, Saïd Tazi, Faïez Gargouri:
A semantic-enabled and context-aware monitoring system for the internet of medical things.
- Elías Plaza, Matilde Santos:
Knowledge based approach to ground refuelling optimization of commercial airplanes.
- Zhidan Luo, Wei Guo, Qingfu Liu, Zhengjun Zhang:
A hybrid model for financial time-series forecasting based on mixed methodologies.
- Lamia Berkani, Sami Belkacem, Mounira Ouafi, Ahmed Guessoum:
Recommendation of users in social networks: A semantic and social based classification approach.
- Francisco Bonin-Font, Antoni Burguera Burguera:
NetHALOC: A learned global image descriptor for loop closing in underwater visual SLAM.
- Trung Trinh, Thanh-Tho Quan, Trung Mai:
Nested variational autoencoder for topic modelling on microtexts with word vectors.
- Kun Hu, Hao Jiang, Chenguang Ji, Ze Pan:
A modified butterfly optimization algorithm: An adaptive algorithm for global optimization and the support vector machine.
- Chia-Chi Wu, Yen-Liang Chen, Mei-Ru Yu:
Mining specific and representative information by the attribute-oriented induction method.
- Naieme Hazrati, Mehdi Elahi:
Addressing the New Item problem in video recommender systems by incorporation of visual features with restricted Boltzmann machines.
- Victor Chang, Xiaowen Man, Qianwen Xu, Ching-Hsien Hsu:
Pairs trading on different portfolios based on machine learning.
- Kaushik Das Sharma, Amitava Chatterjee, Patrick Siarry, Anjan Rakshit:
A novel disturbance rejection factor based stable direct adaptive fuzzy control strategy for a class of nonlinear systems.
- Amin Noori, Alireza Alfi, Ghazaleh Noori:
An intelligent control strategy for cancer cells reduction in patients with chronic myelogenous leukaemia using the reinforcement learning and considering side effects of the drug.
- Anu Thomas, Sivanesan Sangeetha:
Semi-supervised, knowledge-integrated pattern learning approach for fact extraction from judicial text.
- Tribhuvan Singh:
A novel data clustering approach based on whale optimization algorithm.
- Yan Qiu, Shuai Ding, Ningguang Yao, Dongxiao Gu, Xiaojian Li:
HFS-LightGBM: A machine learning model based on hybrid feature selection for classifying ICU patient readmissions.
- Huchang Liao, Runzhi Tan, Ming Tang:
An overlap graph model for large-scale group decision making with social trust information considering the multiple roles of experts.
- Xun Mou, Qi-Zhen Zhang, Hu-Chen Liu, Jianshen Zhao:
Knowledge representation and acquisition using R-numbers Petri nets considering conflict opinions.
- Kanu Goel, Shalini Batra:
Two-level pruning based ensemble with abstained learners for concept drift in data streams.
- Chawki Djeddi, Imran Siddiqi, Abdeljalil Gattal, Somaya Al-Máadeed, Abdellatif Ennaji:
Influence of codebook patterns on writer recognition: An experimental study.
- Mohana Shivashankar, Sahaaya Arul Mary:
Privacy preservation of data using modified rider optimization algorithm: Optimal data sanitization and restoration model.
- Sumair Aziz, Muhammad Awais, Muhammad Umar Khan, Khushbakht Iqtidar, Usman Qamar:
Classification of cardiac disorders using 1D local ternary patterns based on pulse plethysmograph signals.
- Colin G. Johnson:
Solving the Rubik's cube with stepwise deep learning.
- Betül Sultan Yildiz, Nantiwat Pholdee, Sujin Bureerat, Ali Riza Yildiz, Sadiq M. Sait:
Robust design of a robot gripper mechanism using new hybrid grasshopper optimization algorithm.
- Reham El Shazly:
Effects of artificial intelligence on English speaking anxiety and speaking performance: A case study.
- Nirmal Kumar, Ali Akbar Shaikh, Sanat Kumar Mahato, Asoke Kumar Bhunia:
Development of some techniques for solving system of linear and nonlinear equations via hybrid algorithm.
- Babak Nasersharif, Morteza Yazdani:
Evolutionary fusion of classifiers trained on linear prediction based features for replay attack detection.
- Suvita Rani Sharma, Birmohan Singh, Manpreet Kaur:
Classification of Parkinson disease using binary Rao optimization algorithms.
- Marco Aurélio de Oliveira, Luiz V. O. Dalla Valentina, André Hideto Futami, Osmar Possamai, Carlos Alberto Flesch:
Project performance prediction model linking agility and flexibility demands to project type.
- Lamyaa Sadouk, Taoufiq Gadi, El Hassan Essoufi:
A novel cost-sensitive algorithm and new evaluation strategies for regression in imbalanced domains.
- Xiao-kang Wang, Hong-Yu Zhang, Jian-qiang Wang, Jun-Bo Li, Lin Li:
Extended TODIM-PROMETHEE II method with hesitant probabilistic information for solving potential risk evaluation problems of water resource carrying capacity.
- Eduardo Pérez-Valero, Miguel Angel Lopez-Gordo, Miguel A. Vaquero-Blasco:
An attention-driven videogame based on steady-state motion visual evoked potentials.
- Yilong Gao, Zhiqiang Xie, Dan Yang, Xu Yu:
Flexible integrated scheduling algorithm based on remaining work probability selection coding.
- Ming Li, Xiaoyu Qi, Ying Li, Xiuzhi Lu, Li Wang:
An approach for constructing expert yellow pages for community question answering sites.
- Dharmbir Prasad, Aparajita Mukherjee, Vivekananda Mukherjee:
Temperature dependent optimal power flow using chaotic whale optimization algorithm.
- Tanmoy Chakraborty, Sumit Bhatia, Cornelia Caragea:
Special section on mining knowledge from scientific data.
- Joyita Chakraborty, Dinesh Kumar Pradhan, Subrata Nandi:
On the identification and analysis of citation pattern irregularities among journals.
- Sreekanth Madisetty, Kaushal Kumar Maurya, Akiko Aizawa, Maunendra Sankar Desarkar:
A neural approach for detecting inline mathematical expressions from scientific documents.
- Abir Masmoudi, Hatem Bellaaj, Khalil Drira, Mohamed Jmaiel:
A co-training-based approach for the hierarchical multi-label classification of research papers.
- Fernando Moreira:
The journal of knowledge engineering special issue on WorldCist'19 - Seventh World Conference on Information Systems and Technologies.
- Marílio Cardoso, Rui Marques, António Vieira de Castro, Álvaro Rocha:
Using Virtual Programming Lab to improve learning programming: The case of Algorithms and Programming.
- Ameed Almomani, Cristina Monreal, Jorge Sieira, Juan Graña, Eduardo Sánchez:
Rational, emotional, and attentional models for recommender systems.
- Frederico Branco, Ramiro Gonçalves, Fernando Moreira, Manuel Au-Yong-Oliveira, José Martins:
An integrated information systems architecture for the agri-food industry.
- Salman Jan, Shahrulniza Musa, Toqeer Ali Syed, Mohammad Nauman, Sajid Anwar, Tamleek Ali Tanveer, Babar Shah:
Integrity verification and behavioral classification of a large dataset applications pertaining smart OS via blockchain and generative models.
- Alexandra Oliveira, Eliana Silva, Joyce Aguiar, Brígida Mónica Faria, Luís Paulo Reis, Henrique Lopes Cardoso, Joaquim Gonçalves, Jorge Oliveira e Sá, Victor Carvalho, Herlander Marques:
Biometrics and quality of life of lymphoma patients: A longitudinal mixed-model approach.
- Sami J. Habib, Paulvanna Nayaki Marimuthu, A. Pravin Renold, Balaji Ganesh Athi:
An expert system for low-power and lossy indoor sensor networks.
- Muhammad Azam, Nizar Bouguila:
Multivariate-bounded Gaussian mixture model with minimum message length criterion for model selection.
- Osman Büyük, Levent M. Arslan:
Learning from mistakes: Improving spelling correction performance with automatic generation of realistic misspellings.
- Alberto Pozanco, Susana Fernández, Daniel Borrajo:
On-line modelling and planning for urban traffic control.
- Yating Liu, Huali Tang, Haiming Liang, Hengjie Zhang, Cong-Cong Li, Yucheng Dong:
Ranking range models under incomplete attribute weight information in the selected six MADM methods.
- Sui-Zhi Luo, Lining Xing:
Neutrosophic game pricing methods with risk aversion for pricing of data products.
- Alberto Freitas:
Special Issue: WorldCist18.
- Hugo Coelho, Miguel Melo, Luís Barbosa, José Martins, Mário Sérgio Teixeira, Maximino Bessa:
Authoring tools for creating 360 multisensory videos - Evaluation of different interfaces.
- António Silva, Tiago Oliveira, Filipe Gonçalves, Paulo Novais:
Enhancing decision making by providing a unified system for computer-interpretable guideline management.
- Olena Pastushenko, Jirí Hynek, Tomás Hruska:
Evaluation of user interface design metrics by generating realistic-looking dashboard samples.
- Samantha Jiménez, Reyes Juárez-Ramírez, Víctor H. Castillo, Alan Ramírez-Noriega, Ángeles Quezada:
The use of a weighted affective lexicon in a tutoring system to improve student motivation to learn.
- Ricardo Martins, José João Almeida, Pedro Rangel Henriques, Paulo Novais:
A sentiment analysis approach to improve authorship identification.
- Longzhi Yang, Jia Hu, Che-Lun Hung:
Special issue on recent advances in data science and systems.
- Zhiyang Li, Fengjuan Chen, Junfeng Wu, Zhaobin Liu, Weijiang Liu:
Efficient weighted probabilistic frequent itemset mining in uncertain databases.
- Payel Sadhukhan, Sarbani Palit:
Multi-label learning on principles of reverse k-nearest neighbourhood.
- Prodromos Tsinaslanidis, Francisco Guijarro:
What makes trading strategies based on chart pattern recognition profitable?
- Tao Hu, Chunxia Xiao, Geyong Min, Noushin Najjari:
An adaptive stacked hourglass network with Kalman filter for estimating 2D human pose in video.
- Nitin Naik, Changjing Shang, Paul Jenkins, Qiang Shen:
Building a cognizant honeypot for detecting active fingerprinting attacks using dynamic fuzzy rule interpolation.
- Qing Gao, Jinguo Liu, Zhaojie Ju:
Hand gesture recognition using multimodal data fusion and multiscale parallel convolutional neural network for human-robot interaction.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.