- Mehak Basharat, Waleed Ejaz, Muhammad Naeem, Asad Masood Khattak, Alagan Anpalagan:
A survey and taxonomy on nonorthogonal multiple-access schemes for 5G networks.
- Wei Cao, Gang Feng, Shuang Qin, Liang Liang:
Cost-efficient deployment of mmW small cells with hybrid backhauls.
- Sungwook Kim:
One-on-one contract game-based dynamic virtual machine migration scheme for Mobile Edge Computing.
- Federico Chiariotti, Massimo Condoluci, Toktam Mahmoodi, Andrea Zanella:
SymbioCity: Smart cities for smarter networks.
- Zeeshan Kaleem, KyungHi Chang:
QoS priority-based coordinated scheduling and hybrid spectrum access for femtocells in dense cooperative 5G cellular networks.
- Tengfei Chang, Thomas Watteyne, Xavier Vilajosana, Qin Wang:
CCR: Cost-aware cell relocation in 6TiSCH networks.
- Soma Qureshi, Syed Ali Hassan, Dushantha Nalin K. Jayakody:
Divide-and-allocate: An uplink successive bandwidth division NOMA system.
- Karun M. Joseph, Thomas Watteyne, Branko Kerkez:
Awa: Using water distribution systems to transmit data.
- Shujie Yang, Xuesong Qiu, Haiyong Xie, Jianfeng Guan, Yang Liu, Changqiao Xu:
GDSoC: Green dynamic self-optimizing content caching in ICN-based 5G network.
- Yangyang Zhang, Jianhua Ge, Erchin Serpedin:
On the performance of a nonorthogonal multiple-access technique for downlink MIMO cooperative networks.
- Yajun Chen, Xinsheng Ji, Kaizhi Huang, Bin Li, Xiaolei Kang:
Minimizing secrecy outage probability in D2D-enabled cellular networks: Access control with power optimization.
- Salma Kazemi Rashed, Reza Shahbazian, Seyed Ali Ghorashi:
Learning-based resource allocation in D2D communications with QoS and fairness considerations.
- Mohammed H. Alsharif, Rosdiadee Nordin, Nor Fadzilah Abdullah, Anabi Hilary Kelechi:
How to make key 5G wireless technologies environmental friendly: A review.
- Tran Nam Le, Dhammika Jayalath, Jacob Coetzee:
Spectral-efficient resource allocation for mixed services in OFDMA-based 5G heterogeneous networks.
- Ahsan Mahmood, Claudio Casetti, Carla-Fabiana Chiasserini, Paolo Giaccone, Jérôme Härri:
Efficient caching through stateful SDN in named data networking.
- Mukesh Kumar Maheshwari, Abhishek Roy, Navrati Saxena:
Analytical modeling of DRX with flexible TTI for 5G communications.
- Morteza Zarrini, Abdorasoul Ghasemi:
Loss and delay analysis of non-Poisson M2M traffic over LTE networks.
- Ram Sharma, A. Charan Kumari, Mona Aggarwal, Swaran Ahuja:
Hyperheuristic-based analysis and optimization of a mobile indoor visible light communication system.
- Mamta Agiwal, Navrati Saxena, Abhishek Roy:
Mobile assisted directional paging for 5G communications.
- Yamuna K. Moorthy, Sakuntala S. Pillai, Shiny Gopinathan:
Energy efficient design using statistical interference constraints for cognitive 5G networks under PU mobility.
- Nesrine Khelifi, Emmanuel Nataf, Sharief M. A. Oteafy, Habib Youssef:
Rescue-Sink: Dynamic sink augmentation for RPL in the Internet of Things.
- Qiang He, Xingwei Wang, Min Huang:
OpenFlow-based low-overhead and high-accuracy SDN measurement framework.
- Mostafa Bastam, Masoud Sabaei, Ruhollah Yousefpour:
A scalable traffic engineering technique in an SDN-based data center network.
- Paulo Torres, António Gusmão:
On quasi-optimum iterative DF detection for large-scale MU-MIMO systems.
- Alexandre Amorim Pereira Jr., Raimundo Sampaio Neto:
Low-complexity soft-output MIMO uplink detection for large systems iterative detection and decoding.
- Osamah S. Badarneh, Fares S. Almehmadi, Imran Shafique Ansari, Xiaodong Yang:
Wireless energy harvesting in cooperative decode-and-forward relaying networks over mixed generalized η-μ and κ-μ fading channels.
- Keshav K. Jogarah, Keshav Soopaul, Yogesh Beeharry, Visham Hurbungs:
Hybrid machine learning algorithms for fault detection in android smartphones.
- Luigi Alfredo Grieco:
EiC Editorial: Summing up 2017.
- Arash Bozorgchenani, Mohsen Jahanshahi, Daniele Tarchi:
Gateway selection and clustering in multi-interface wireless mesh networks considering network reliability and traffic.
- André Riker, Carlos M. Fonseca, Marília Curado, Edmundo Monteiro:
Energy-efficient multigroup communication.
- Fei Wu, Xumin Pu, Mintao Zhang, Si Li, Wanzhi Ma:
An interuser interference suppression approach in full-duplex wireless communications.
- Renfei Bu, Shilian Wang, Hao Wang:
Fuzzy logic vector-based forwarding routing protocol for underwater acoustic sensor networks.
- Jinjin Men, Jianhua Ge, Chensi Zhang, Mingming Li, Yifan Hu:
The impact of channel estimation errors on the performance of cooperative nonorthogonal multiple access 5G systems under Nakagami-m fading.
- Yarisley Peña Llerena, Paulo R. L. Gondim, Jaime Lloret:
Improving throughput in DMM with mobile-assisted flow mobility.
- Aislan Gabriel Hernandes, Mario Lemes Proença Jr., Taufik Abrão:
Improved weighted average consensus in distributed cooperative spectrum sensing networks.
- Chuan'an Wang, Bo Hu, Shanzhi Chen, Yingying Wang:
Joint dynamic access points grouping and resource allocation for coordinated transmission in user-centric UDN.
- Majid Moradikia, Saeed Mashdour, Ali Jamshidi:
Joint optimal power allocation, cooperative beamforming, and jammer selection design to secure untrusted relaying network.
- Jianhui Lv, Xingwei Wang, Min Huang:
A smart ACO-inspired named data networking forwarding scheme with clustering analysis.
- Maroua Boudaya, Inès Kammoun, Mohamed Siala:
Channel zooming for the mitigation of pilot contamination in massive MIMO.
- Arghya Guchhait, Maji B., Debdatta Kandar:
A hybrid V2V system for collision-free high-speed internet access in intelligent transportation system.
- Rolando Herrero:
Encapsulation of real-time IoT CoAP traffic.
- Akram Hooshiary, Paeiz Azmi, Nader Mokari, Sina Maleki:
Optimal channel selection for simultaneous RF energy harvesting and data transmission in cognitive radio networks.
- Daljeet Singh, Hem Dutt Joshi:
Performance analysis of SFBC-OFDM system with channel estimation error over generalized fading channels.
- Adel Ali Ahmed, Waleed Ali:
A lightweight reliability mechanism proposed for datagram congestion control protocol over wireless multimedia sensor networks.
- Ejaz Ahmed, Periklis Chatzimisios, Brij Bhooshan Gupta, Yaser Jararweh, Houbing Song:
Recent advances in fog and mobile edge computing.
- Jesus Pacheco, Salim Hariri:
Anomaly behavior analysis for IoT sensors.
- Mathias Santos de Brito, Saiful Hoque, Ronald Steinke, Alexander Willner, Thomas Magedanz:
Application of the Fog computing paradigm to Smart Factories and cyber-physical systems.
- Ivan Farris, Tarik Taleb, Hannu Flinck, Antonio Iera:
Providing ultra-short latency to user-centric 5G applications at the mobile network edge.
- Ahmad T. Al-Hammouri, Zaid Al-Ali, Basheer Al-Duwairi:
ReCAP: A distributed CAPTCHA service at the edge of the network to handle server overload.
- Junaid Shuja, Abdullah Gani, Kwangman Ko, Kyoungyoung So, Saad Mustafa, Sajjad Ahmad Madani, Muhammad Khurram Khan:
SIMDOM: A framework for SIMD instruction translation and offloading in heterogeneous mobile architectures.
- Gabriel Orsini, Dirk Bade, Winfried Lamersdorf:
CloudAware: Empowering context-aware self-adaptation for mobile applications.
- Cesar A. García-Pérez, Pedro Merino:
Experimental evaluation of fog computing techniques to reduce latency in LTE networks.
- Qussai Yaseen, Firas AlBalas, Yaser Jararweh, Mahmoud Al-Ayyoub:
Leveraging fog computing and software defined systems for selective forwarding attacks detection in mobile wireless sensor networks.
- Frederick Swartz Daniel D, Mohamed Junaid K. A, Jaison B, Anita Rose J. T:
Dynamic association and participant based adaptive streaming in small base station for live video conference on 5G networks.
- Ranyin Wang, Xiaoming Wang, Fei Hao, Lichen Zhang, Sen Liu, Liang Wang, Yaguang Lin:
Social identity-aware opportunistic routing in mobile social networks.
- Chuangchuang Zhang, Xingwei Wang, Fuliang Li, Qiang He, Min Huang:
Deep learning-based network application classification for SDN.
- Kamel Mansouri, Adel Alti, Philippe Roose, Sébastien Laborie:
Dynamic semantic-based green bio-inspired approach for optimizing energy and cloud services qualities.
- Frederic Vannieuwenborg, Sofie Verbrugge, Didier Colle:
Choosing IoT-connectivity? A guiding methodology based on functional characteristics and economic considerations.
- Pablo Serrano, Marco Gramaglia, Dario Bega, David Manuel Gutiérrez Estévez, Gines Garcia-Aviles, Albert Banchs:
The path toward a cloud-aware mobile network protocol stack.
- Qiaoshou Liu, Zhongpei Zhang, Jiangpan Shi:
Signal strength and spectral efficiency in heterogeneous ultradense networks.
- Rita Bandeira, Ivo Sousa, Maria Paula Queluz, António Rodrigues:
Coexistence of DC and CSMA in SRD channel access and resilience to LTE interference: A simulator-based analysis.
- Neha Singhal, Ankur Bansal, Ashwni Kumar:
On the performance of asymmetric SIM-based RF/FSO system with MIMO DF relaying.
- Liaoruo Huang, Qingguo Shen, Feng Zhou, Wenjuan Shao, Xiaoyu Cui:
Nonuniform bandwidth reservation for tunnels in MPLS network using meter tables of OpenFlow.
- Di Li, Erwin Fang, James Gross:
Robust clustering for ad hoc cognitive radio network.
- Anindita Kundu, Subhashis Majumder, Iti Saha Misra, Salil Kumar Sanyal:
Distributed heuristic adaptive power control algorithms in femto cellular networks for improved performance.
- Fatma Hendaoui, Hamdi Eltaief, Habib Youssef:
A collaborative key management scheme for distributed smart objects.
- Daya Sagar Gupta, G. P. Biswas:
Design of lattice-based ElGamal encryption and signature schemes using SIS problem.
- Kostas P. Peppas, George C. Alexandropoulos, P. Takis Mathiopoulos, Jing Yang:
On the sum of ordered random variables and its applications to physical-layer security of communication over η-μ fading channels with generalized selection combining.
- Waqas Aman, Guftaar Ahmad Sardar Sidhu, Haji M. Furqan, Zain Ali:
Enhancing physical layer security in AF relay-assisted multicarrier wireless transmission.
- Makan Zamanipour:
Probabilistic-based secrecy rate maximisation for MIMOME wiretap channels: Towards novel convexification procedures - Part II.
- JiLiang Li, WeiGuo Zhang, Saru Kumari, Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo, Dieter Hogrefe:
Security analysis and improvement of a mutual authentication and key agreement solution for wireless sensor networks using chaotic maps.
- Tantan Zhao, Guobing Li, Gangming Lyu, Guomei Zhang:
Selective cooperation with untrusted relays for physical-layer security in wireless multipair two-way relaying networks.
- Javad Taghipour, Paeiz Azmi, Nader Mokari:
A novel physical layer security approach in OFDMA-MISO networks in the presence of noncooperative and cooperative adversary users with unknown mode.
- Tarunpreet Bhatia, Anil K. Verma, Gaurav Sharma:
Secure sharing of mobile personal healthcare records using certificateless proxy re-encryption in cloud.
- Hamidreza Shayanfar, Hamid Saeedi Sourck, Arman Farhang, Linda E. Doyle:
Maximum-likelihood synchronization and channel estimation with multiuser detection in GFDMA.
- Himanshu Khanna, Mona Aggarwal, Swaran Ahuja:
Further results on the performance improvement in mixed RF-FSO systems using hybrid DF/AF (HDAF) relaying.
- Yu-Kuan Chang, Fang-Biau Ueng, Kun-Zhan Wu:
A novel MIMO-GFDM receiver for next generation communication.
- Ayaz Hussain, Sang-Hyo Kim, Seok-Ho Chang:
Nonlinear energy-harvesting relaying with beamforming and hardware impairments in κ-μ shadowed fading environment.
- Mohsen Sheikh-Hosseini:
Transceiver design for STBC transmission over MIMO multiple-access SC-FDE systems.
- Xavier Vilajosana:
- Nikolaos E. Petroulakis, Konstantinos Fysarakis, Ioannis G. Askoxylakis, George Spanoudakis:
Reactive security for SDN/NFV-enabled industrial networks leveraging service function chaining.
- Jose Rubio-Hernan, Luca De Cicco, Joaquín García:
Adaptive control-theoretic detection of integrity attacks against cyber-physical industrial systems.
- Francisco Vazquez Gallego, Pere Tuset-Peiró, Luis Alonso, Jesus Alonso-Zarate:
Combining distributed queuing with energy harvesting to enable perpetual distributed data collection applications.
- Pedro Henrique Gomes, Thomas Watteyne, Bhaskar Krishnamachari:
MABO-TSCH: Multihop and blacklist-based optimized time synchronized channel hopping.
- Esteban Municio, Kathleen Spaey, Steven Latré:
A distributed density optimized scheduling function for IEEE 802.15.4e TSCH networks.
- Omid Abbasi, Afshin Ebrahimi:
Cooperative NOMA with full-duplex amplify-and-forward relaying.
- Abiodun Gbenga-Ilori, Aydin Sezgin:
Hierarchical decision model for throughput maximization in D2D-enabled LTE-WiFi HetNets.
- Najmeh Madani:
Mode selection considering fairness in D2D-enabled cellular networks.
- Ngoc-Tu Nguyen, Ming C. Leu, Xiaoqing Frank Liu:
RTEthernet: Real-time communication for manufacturing cyberphysical systems.
- Bo Yi, Xingwei Wang, Min Huang:
SDN/NFV-enabled performance estimation framework for SFC optimization.
- Alain Richard Ndjiongue, Hendrik C. Ferreira:
An overview of outdoor visible light communications.
- Osamah S. Badarneh, Saud Althunibat, Raed Mesleh, Amer M. Magableh:
A unified performance analysis of decode-and-forward dual-hop relaying-based wireless energy harvesting with space modulation.
- Ibraheem Shayea, Tharek Abdul Rahman, Marwan Hadri Azmi, Arsany Arsad:
Rain attenuation of millimetre wave above 10 GHz for terrestrial links in tropical regions.
- Shiyu Tang, Ali Alnoman, Alagan Anpalagan, Isaac Woungang:
A user-centric cooperative edge caching scheme for minimizing delay in 5G content delivery networks.
- Senay Semu Tadesse, Carla-Fabiana Chiasserini, Francesco Malandrino:
Characterizing the power cost of virtualization environments.
- Vasilis K. Papanikolaou, Georgia D. Ntouni, Alexandros-Apostolos A. Boulogeorgos, George K. Karagiannidis:
Error performance of power line communications in the presence of Nakagami-m background noise.
- Rana A. Abdelaal, Ahmed M. Eltawil:
Scheduling and power adaptation for wireless local area networks with full-duplex capability.
- Bang Zhang, Xingwei Wang, Min Huang:
Dynamic controller assignment problem in software-defined networks.
- P. Chinnasamy, P. Deepalakshmi:
A scalable multilabel-based access control as a service for the cloud (SMBACaaS).
- Mubbashar Altaf Khan, Mohsin M. Jamali:
QoS optimization-based dynamic secondary spectrum access model.
- Arvin Saeedi, Arman Azizi, Nader Mokari:
Throughput maximization in poisson aerial base station-based networks with coverage probability and power density constraints.
- Anirudh Agarwal, Ranjan Gangopadhyay:
Predictive spectrum occupancy probability-based spatio-temporal dynamic channel allocation map for future cognitive wireless networks.
- Awais Yousaf, Asim Loan, Radu F. Babiceanu, Leandros A. Maglaras, Onaiza Yousaf:
Convergence of detection probability, computational gains, and asymptotic analysis of an algorithm for physical-layer intrusion detection system.
- Dharmendra Dixit, P. R. Sahu:
Performance of multihop detect-and-forward relaying system over fluctuating two-ray fading channels.
- Deepti Agarwal, Ankur Bansal, Ashwni Kumar:
Analyzing selective relaying for multiple-relay-based differential DF-FSO network with pointing errors.
- Aline de Oliveira, Raimundo Sampaio Neto, José Mauro P. Fortes:
Robust sidelobe amplitude and phase modulation for dual-function radar-communications.
- Stephanie Alvarez Fernandez, Daniele Ferone, Angel A. Juan, Daniel G. Silva, Jésica de Armas:
A 2-stage biased-randomized iterated local search for the uncapacitated single allocation p-hub median problem.
- Abbass Nasser, Ali Mansour, Koffi Clément Yao, Hani Abdallah, Hussein Charara:
Cancelation of LNA distortions in in-band full-duplex systems.
- Guoqing Ruan, Qiang Guo, Jingpeng Gao:
Novel underdetermined blind source separation algorithm based on compressed sensing and K-SVD.
- Mahsa Shirzadian Gilan, Ali Olfat:
On the performance of space-time coding and threshold-based selection relaying in cooperative networks with multiple antenna relays.
- Amirhossein Mohammadian, Mina Baghani, Chintha Tellambura:
Analysis and rate optimization of GFDM-based cognitive radios.
- Maryam Chinipardaz, Majid Noorhosseini:
Joint distributed cell association and interference management in OFDMA-based heterogeneous networks.
- Haitham H. Esmat, Mahmoud M. Elmesalawy, Mostafa M. Abdelhakam, M. K. Elhattab:
Joint radio resource and power allocation using Nash bargaining game for H-CRAN with nonideal fronthaul links.
- Samuel T. Valduga, Luc Deneire, Ramon Aparicio-Pardo, André L. F. de Almeida, Tarcisio F. Maciel, João Cesar M. Mota:
Low-complexity heuristics to beam selection and rate adaptation in sparse massive MIMO systems.
- Haris Pervaiz, Muhammad Ali Imran, Shahid Mumtaz, Anwer Al-Dulaimi, Nikolaos Thomos:
Editorial: Spectrum extensions for 5G and beyond 5G networks.
- M. Majid Butt, Irene Macaluso, Eduard A. Jorswieck, Julie Bradford, Nicola Marchetti, Linda Doyle:
Spectrum matching in licensed spectrum sharing.
- Mohsen Khalily, Sohail Taheri, Sohail Payami, Mir Ghoraishi, Rahim Tafazolli:
Indoor wideband directional millimeter wave channel measurements and analysis at 26 GHz, 32 GHz, and 39 GHz.
- Charilaos C. Zarakovitis, Qiang Ni, Michail-Alexandros Kourtis:
Enabling radioprotection capabilities in next generation wireless communication systems: An ecological green approach.
- Jia Shi, Pei Xiao, Wei Liang, Gaofeng Pan, Zan Li:
High-reliability and low-complexity resource allocation for future multicarrier spread spectrum systems.
- Yuan Gao, Haonan Hu, Yue Wu, Xiaoli Chu, Jie Zhang:
Energy efficient and fair resource allocation for LTE-unlicensed uplink networks: A two-sided matching approach with partial information.
- Daniyal Haider, Aifeng Ren, Dou Fan, Nan Zhao, Xiaodong Yang, Shujaat Ali Khan Tanoli, Zhiya Zhang, Fangming Hu, Syed Aziz Shah, Qammer H. Abbasi:
Utilizing a 5G spectrum for health care to detect the tremors and breathing activity for multiple sclerosis.
- Waleed Iqbal Waseer, Syed Junaid Nawaz, Sardar Muhammad Gulfam, Muhammad Junaid Mughal:
Second-order fading statistics of massive-MIMO vehicular radio communication channels.
- Xinyi Chen, Yapeng Chen, Wenlin Liao, Zhenyu Zhou, Bo Gu, Xiaoyan Wang:
Optimal pricing strategy for resource allocation in 5G heterogeneous cellular networks.
- Kapil Kanwal, Ghazanfar Ali Safdar, Masood Ur Rehman:
Call blocking and outage probability in energy-efficient LTE networks.
- Ahmad Mudassir, Saleem Akhtar, Hesham Kamel, Abbas Javed:
Intelligent spectral efficiency and energy efficiency enhancement in LTE-Advanced heterogeneous networks.
- Syed Fasih Ali Gardazi, Rizwan Ahmad, Hassaan Khaliq Qureshi, Waqas Ahmed:
On achieving throughput optimality with energy prediction-based power allocation in 5G networks.
- Joydev Ghosh, Dushantha Nalin K. Jayakody:
Game theoretic frequency reuse approach in OFDMA femtocell networks.
- Imran Baig, Umer Farooq, Ejaz Ahmed, Muhammad Imran, Muhammad Shoaib:
A hybrid precoding- and filtering-based uplink MC-LNOMA scheme for 5G cellular networks with reduced PAPR.
- Leila Aissaoui Ferhi, Kaouthar Sethom, Fethi Choubani, Ridha Bouallegue:
Multiobjective self-optimization of the cellular architecture for green 5G networks.
- Bakkiam David Deebak, Enver Ever, Fadi Al-Turjman:
Analyzing enhanced real-time uplink scheduling algorithm in 3GPP LTE-advanced networks using multimedia systems.
- Mudassar Ali, Saad B. Qaisar, Muhammad Naeem, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues, Farhan Qamar:
Resource allocation for licensed and unlicensed spectrum in 5G heterogeneous networks.
- Yaser Jararweh, Constandinos X. Mavromoustakis, Danda B. Rawat, Mubashir Husain Rehmani:
SDN, NFV, and Mobile Edge Computing with QoE Support for 5G.