- Zeeshan Ahmad, Adnan Shahid Khan, Cheah Wai Shiang, Johari Abdullah, Farhan Ahmad:
Network intrusion detection system: A systematic study of machine learning and deep learning approaches.
- Rajesh Gupta, Aparna Kumari, Sudeep Tanwar:
Fusion of blockchain and artificial intelligence for secure drone networking underlying 5G communications.
- Xiaoyu Zhang, Marco Centenaro, Stefano Tomasin, Nevio Benvenuto, Xiliang Luo, Shaoshi Yang:
A study on CSI feedback schemes exploiting feedforward information in FDD cellular systems.
- Maroua Taghouti, Tobias Waurick, Máté Tömösközi, Anil Kumar Chorppath, Frank H. P. Fitzek:
On the joint design of compressed sensing and network coding for wireless communications.
- Hamza Khan, Petri Luoto, Sumudu Samarakoon, Mehdi Bennis, Matti Latva-aho:
Network slicing for vehicular communication.
- Riccardo Bassoli, Fabrizio Granelli, Sisay T. Arzo, Marco Di Renzo:
Toward 5G cloud radio access network: An energy and latency perspective.
- Raúl Parada, Hossein Soleimani, Federico Moretto, Stefano Tomasin, Michele Zorzi:
Statistical approaches for initial access in mmWave 5G systems.
- Lei Yu, Qingzhi Liu, Rong Hua, You Fu:
A change domain-based model repair method via Petri nets.
- Suzana Miladic-Tesic, Goran Z. Markovic, Nikola Nonkovic, Valentina Radojicic:
A metaheuristic approach for source traffic grooming in elastic optical networks.
- Cristiane A. Pendeza Martinez, Taufik Abrão:
Spectral and energy efficiency tradeoff in optical code division multiple access networks.
- Caio L. M. P. Plazas, Adelcio M. de Souza, Daniel R. Celino, Murilo Araújo Romero:
Optimization of arrayed waveguide grating-filtering response for efficient analog radio-over-fiber fronthaul over a wavelength-division multiplexing passive optical network.
- Rakesh Kumar Mahendran, Parthasarathy Velusamy, Parthasarathy Ramadass, Shanmugapriyan J, Prakash Pandian:
An efficient priority-based convolutional auto-encoder approach for electrocardiogram signal compression in Internet of Things based healthcare system.
- Mehmet Bilim:
Different QAM schemes analyses for ARS fading channels.
- Mukesh Kumar Maheshwari, Mamta Agiwal, Aurangzeb Rashid Masud:
Analytical modeling for signaling-based DRX in 5G communication.
- Omer Waqar, Muhammad Asim Ali, Mahrukh Liaqat, Ayesha Iqbal:
On the ergodic capacities of decode-and-forward MIMO relay network with simultaneous wireless information and power transfer.
- Fariba Farahbakhsh, Ali Shahidinejad, Mostafa Ghobaei-Arani:
Multiuser context-aware computation offloading in mobile edge computing based on Bayesian learning automata.
- D. Kavitha, S. Ravikumar:
IOT and context-aware learning-based optimal neural network model for real-time health monitoring.
- Grzegorz Cisek, Tomasz P. Zielinski:
Validation of cloud-radio access network control unit with intra-PHY architecture: Hardware-in-the-loop framework based on frequency-domain channel models.
- V. Ravi, Shivendra Singh, S. Sofana Reka:
Memristor-based 2D1M architecture: Solution to sneak paths in multilevel memory.
- Francisco Ferreira de Mendonça Júnior, Kelvin Lopes Dias, Pedro M. d'Orey, Zafeiris Kokkinogenis:
FogWise: On the limits of the coexistence of heterogeneous applications on Fog computing and Internet of Vehicles.
- Assieh Shahimaeen, Mohammad Javad Dehghani:
Multistage direction-of-arrival estimation approach for noncoherent and multigroup coherent signals.
- Sayed Vahid Mir-Moghtadaei:
A new UHF/ultra wideband-radio frequency identification system to solve coexistence issues of ultra wideband-radio frequency identification and other in-band narrowband systems.
- Jacques Bou Abdo, Rayane El Sibai, Jacques Demerjian:
Permissionless proof-of-reputation-X: A hybrid reputation-based consensus algorithm for permissionless blockchains.
- Ali Abdi Seyedkolaei, Seyed-Amin Hosseini-Seno, Ahmad Moradi:
Dynamic controller placement in software-defined networks for reducing costs and improving survivability.
- Armin Farhadi Zavleh, Hamidreza Bakhshi:
Resource allocation in sparse code multiple access-based systems for cloud-radio access network in 5G networks.
- Xuetao Zhou, Hao Wang, Qian Cheng, Shilian Wang, Linhua Zheng:
Secure beamforming and power-efficient artificial-noise optimization for multibeam directional modulation.
- Xiangdong Jia, Yaping Lv, Yuwan Chen, Letian Jing, Yuhua Ouyang:
Modeling and analyzing multi-tier massive multiple-input multiple-output-enabled heterogeneous networks with hybrid spectrum allocation for cluster-center and cluster-edge users.
- Walaa M. AlShammari, Mohammed J. F. Alenazi:
BL-Hybrid: A graph-theoretic approach to improving software-defined networking-based data center network performance.
- Ahmed El-Awamry:
Lightweight routing protocol for low-tension narrowband powerline systems.
- Simon Chege, Tom Walingo:
Energy efficient resource allocation for uplink hybrid power domain sparse code nonorthogonal multiple access heterogeneous networks with statistical channel estimation.
- Adeiza J. Onumanyi, Adnan M. Abu-Mahfouz, Gerhard P. Hancke:
Generalized self-tuning system for adaptive threshold estimators in cognitive radio systems using swarm and evolutionary-based approaches.
- Ghani-Ur Rehman, Anwar Ghani, Muhammad Zubair, Shahbaz Ahmad Khan Ghayyure, Shad Muhammad:
Honesty based democratic scheme to improve community cooperation for Internet of Things based vehicular delay tolerant networks.
- Hannan Ali, Saif ul Islam, Houbing Song, Kashif Munir:
A performance-aware routing mechanism for flying ad hoc networks.
- Amit Kumar Singh, Xuan Liu, Haoxiang Wang, Hoon Ko:
Recent advances in multimedia security and information hiding.
- E. Laxmi Lydia, R. Joshua Samuel Raj, R. Pandi Selvam, Mohamed Elhoseny, K. Shankar:
Application of discrete transforms with selective coefficients for blind image watermarking.
- Mohammad Tanveer, Sweta Sharma, Reshma Rastogi, Pritam Anand:
Sparse support vector machine with pinball loss.
- Kirti Kumari, Jyoti Prakash Singh:
Identification of cyberbullying on multi-modal social media posts using genetic algorithm.
- Priyank Khare, Vinay Kumar Srivastava:
A Secured and Robust Medical Image Watermarking Approach for Protecting Integrity of Medical Images.
- Daming Li, Wenjian Liu, Lianbing Deng, Bin Qin:
Design of multimedia blockchain privacy protection system based on distributed trusted communication.
- Anshul Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Singh:
A novel approach for early malware detection.
- Sudipta Kr Ghosal, Souradeep Mukhopadhyay, Sabbir Hossain, Ram Sarkar:
Application of Lah transform for security and privacy of data through information hiding in telecommunication.
- Pardeep Kumar, Manoj Diwakar:
A novel approach for multimodality medical image fusion over secure environment.
- Mukul Majhi, Arup Kumar Pal, SK Hafizul Islam, Muhammad Khurram Khan:
Secure content-based image retrieval using modified Euclidean distance for encrypted features.
- I. Sumaiya Thaseen, J. Saira Banu, K. Lavanya, Muhammad Rukunuddin Ghalib, Kumar Abhishek:
An integrated intrusion detection system using correlation-based attribute selection and artificial neural network.
- Sajid Khan, Lansheng Han, Yekui Qian, Hongwei Lu, Shi Meng Jiao:
Security of multimedia communication with game trick based fast, efficient, and robust color-/gray-scale image encryption algorithm.
- Guodong Ye, Chen Pan, Youxia Dong, Kaixin Jiao, Xiaoling Huang:
A novel multi-image visually meaningful encryption algorithm based on compressive sensing and Schur decomposition.
- Soheil Hashemi, Mani Zarei:
Internet of Things backdoors: Resource management issues, security challenges, and detection methods.
- Matin Mortaheb, Aliazam Abbasfar:
Beamforming-based random access protocol for massive MIMO systems.
- Malik Muhammad Saad, Farrukh Aziz Bhatti, Adnan Zafar, Sobia Jangsher, Dongkyun Kim, Moazam Maqsood:
Air-interface virtualization using filter bank multicarrier and orthogonal frequency division multiplexing configurations.
- Angeline Beulah Vethanayagam, Venkateswaran Narasimhan:
Subspace leakage reduced nonuniform sparse Fibonacci-like planar array to estimate azimuth and elevation angles of both Angle of Arrival and Angle of Departure.
- Vankamamidi Srinivasa Naresh, V. V. L. Divakar Allavarpu, Sivaranjani Reddi:
Blockchain privacy-preserving smart contract centric multiple multiparty key agreement over large WANETs.
- Manjunath G. Asuti, Prabhugoud I. Basarkod:
An optimal clear channel assessment in IEEE 802.15.4 medium access control protocol for recurrent data transmission and long acknowledgement wait period.
- Xiaojiang Wu, Guobing Li, Guomei Zhang:
User activity detection for massive Internet of things with an improved residual convolutional neural network.
- Lianghui Ding, Yiqing Jin, Feng Tian, Feng Yang, Liang Qian, Cheng Zhi:
Multiobjective ant lion optimizer based network planning for Internet of Things on TV white space.
- Dharminder Dharminder:
LWEDM: Learning with error based secure mobile digital rights management system.
- Ikram Ullah, Munam Ali Shah, Abid Khan, Gwanggil Jeon:
Privacy-preserving multilevel obfuscation scheme for vehicular network.
- Anshu Kumar Dwivedi, Awadesh K. Sharma:
I-FBECS: Improved fuzzy based energy efficient clustering using biogeography based optimization in wireless sensor network.
- Kehinde Oluwasesan Odeyemi, Pius A. Owolawi, Oladayo Olufemi Olakanmi:
On secure transmission in hybrid satellite-terrestrial cooperative network with untrusted energy harvesting relay and imperfect channel estimation.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.