Stop the war!
default search action
Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies, Volume 32
Volume 32, Number 1, January 2021
- Zeeshan Ahmad, Adnan Shahid Khan, Cheah Wai Shiang, Johari Abdullah, Farhan Ahmad:
Network intrusion detection system: A systematic study of machine learning and deep learning approaches.
- Rajesh Gupta, Aparna Kumari, Sudeep Tanwar:
Fusion of blockchain and artificial intelligence for secure drone networking underlying 5G communications.
- Xiaoyu Zhang, Marco Centenaro, Stefano Tomasin, Nevio Benvenuto, Xiliang Luo, Shaoshi Yang:
A study on CSI feedback schemes exploiting feedforward information in FDD cellular systems.
- Maroua Taghouti, Tobias Waurick, Máté Tömösközi, Anil Kumar Chorppath, Frank H. P. Fitzek:
On the joint design of compressed sensing and network coding for wireless communications.
- Hamza Khan, Petri Luoto, Sumudu Samarakoon, Mehdi Bennis, Matti Latva-aho:
Network slicing for vehicular communication.
- Riccardo Bassoli, Fabrizio Granelli, Sisay T. Arzo, Marco Di Renzo:
Toward 5G cloud radio access network: An energy and latency perspective.
- Raúl Parada, Hossein Soleimani, Federico Moretto, Stefano Tomasin, Michele Zorzi:
Statistical approaches for initial access in mmWave 5G systems.
- Lei Yu, Qingzhi Liu, Rong Hua, You Fu:
A change domain-based model repair method via Petri nets.
- Suzana Miladic-Tesic, Goran Z. Markovic, Nikola Nonkovic, Valentina Radojicic:
A metaheuristic approach for source traffic grooming in elastic optical networks.
- Cristiane A. Pendeza Martinez, Taufik Abrão:
Spectral and energy efficiency tradeoff in optical code division multiple access networks.
- Caio L. M. P. Plazas, Adelcio M. de Souza, Daniel R. Celino, Murilo Araújo Romero:
Optimization of arrayed waveguide grating-filtering response for efficient analog radio-over-fiber fronthaul over a wavelength-division multiplexing passive optical network.
- Rakesh Kumar Mahendran, Parthasarathy Velusamy, Parthasarathy Ramadass, Shanmugapriyan J, Prakash Pandian:
An efficient priority-based convolutional auto-encoder approach for electrocardiogram signal compression in Internet of Things based healthcare system.
- Mehmet Bilim:
Different QAM schemes analyses for ARS fading channels.
- Mukesh Kumar Maheshwari, Mamta Agiwal, Aurangzeb Rashid Masud:
Analytical modeling for signaling-based DRX in 5G communication.
- Omer Waqar, Muhammad Asim Ali, Mahrukh Liaqat, Ayesha Iqbal:
On the ergodic capacities of decode-and-forward MIMO relay network with simultaneous wireless information and power transfer.
- Fariba Farahbakhsh, Ali Shahidinejad, Mostafa Ghobaei-Arani:
Multiuser context-aware computation offloading in mobile edge computing based on Bayesian learning automata.
- D. Kavitha, S. Ravikumar:
IOT and context-aware learning-based optimal neural network model for real-time health monitoring.
- Grzegorz Cisek, Tomasz P. Zielinski:
Validation of cloud-radio access network control unit with intra-PHY architecture: Hardware-in-the-loop framework based on frequency-domain channel models.
- V. Ravi, Shivendra Singh, S. Sofana Reka:
Memristor-based 2D1M architecture: Solution to sneak paths in multilevel memory.
- Francisco Ferreira de Mendonça Júnior, Kelvin Lopes Dias, Pedro M. d'Orey, Zafeiris Kokkinogenis:
FogWise: On the limits of the coexistence of heterogeneous applications on Fog computing and Internet of Vehicles.
- Assieh Shahimaeen, Mohammad Javad Dehghani:
Multistage direction-of-arrival estimation approach for noncoherent and multigroup coherent signals.
- Sayed Vahid Mir-Moghtadaei:
A new UHF/ultra wideband-radio frequency identification system to solve coexistence issues of ultra wideband-radio frequency identification and other in-band narrowband systems.
- Jacques Bou Abdo, Rayane El Sibai, Jacques Demerjian:
Permissionless proof-of-reputation-X: A hybrid reputation-based consensus algorithm for permissionless blockchains.
- Ali Abdi Seyedkolaei, Seyed-Amin Hosseini-Seno, Ahmad Moradi:
Dynamic controller placement in software-defined networks for reducing costs and improving survivability.
- Armin Farhadi Zavleh, Hamidreza Bakhshi:
Resource allocation in sparse code multiple access-based systems for cloud-radio access network in 5G networks.
- Xuetao Zhou, Hao Wang, Qian Cheng, Shilian Wang, Linhua Zheng:
Secure beamforming and power-efficient artificial-noise optimization for multibeam directional modulation.
- Xiangdong Jia, Yaping Lv, Yuwan Chen, Letian Jing, Yuhua Ouyang:
Modeling and analyzing multi-tier massive multiple-input multiple-output-enabled heterogeneous networks with hybrid spectrum allocation for cluster-center and cluster-edge users.
- Walaa M. AlShammari, Mohammed J. F. Alenazi:
BL-Hybrid: A graph-theoretic approach to improving software-defined networking-based data center network performance.
- Ahmed El-Awamry:
Lightweight routing protocol for low-tension narrowband powerline systems.
- Simon Chege, Tom Walingo:
Energy efficient resource allocation for uplink hybrid power domain sparse code nonorthogonal multiple access heterogeneous networks with statistical channel estimation.
- Adeiza James Onumanyi, Adnan M. Abu-Mahfouz, Gerhard P. Hancke:
Generalized self-tuning system for adaptive threshold estimators in cognitive radio systems using swarm and evolutionary-based approaches.
- Ghani-Ur Rehman, Anwar Ghani, Muhammad Zubair, Shahbaz Ahmad Khan Ghayyure, Shad Muhammad:
Honesty based democratic scheme to improve community cooperation for Internet of Things based vehicular delay tolerant networks.
- Hannan Ali, Saif ul Islam, Houbing Song, Kashif Munir:
A performance-aware routing mechanism for flying ad hoc networks.
Volume 32, Number 2, February 2021
- Amit Kumar Singh, Xuan Liu, Haoxiang Wang, Hoon Ko:
Recent advances in multimedia security and information hiding.
- E. Laxmi Lydia, Joshua Samuel Raj, R. Pandi Selvam, Mohamed Elhoseny, K. Shankar:
Application of discrete transforms with selective coefficients for blind image watermarking.
- Mohammad Tanveer, Sweta Sharma, Reshma Rastogi, Pritam Anand:
Sparse support vector machine with pinball loss.
- Kirti Kumari, Jyoti Prakash Singh:
Identification of cyberbullying on multi-modal social media posts using genetic algorithm.
- Priyank Khare, Vinay Kumar Srivastava:
A Secured and Robust Medical Image Watermarking Approach for Protecting Integrity of Medical Images.
- Daming Li, Wenjian Liu, Lianbing Deng, Bin Qin:
Design of multimedia blockchain privacy protection system based on distributed trusted communication.
- Anshul Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Singh:
A novel approach for early malware detection.
- Sudipta Kr Ghosal, Souradeep Mukhopadhyay, S. K. Sabbir Hossain, Ram Sarkar:
Application of Lah transform for security and privacy of data through information hiding in telecommunication.
- Pardeep Kumar, Manoj Diwakar:
A novel approach for multimodality medical image fusion over secure environment.
- Mukul Majhi, Arup Kumar Pal, SK Hafizul Islam, Muhammad Khurram Khan:
Secure content-based image retrieval using modified Euclidean distance for encrypted features.
- I. Sumaiya Thaseen, J. Saira Banu, K. Lavanya, Muhammad Rukunuddin Ghalib, Kumar Abhishek:
An integrated intrusion detection system using correlation-based attribute selection and artificial neural network.
- Sajid Khan, Lansheng Han, Yekui Qian, Hongwei Lu, Shi Meng Jiao:
Security of multimedia communication with game trick based fast, efficient, and robust color-/gray-scale image encryption algorithm.
- Guodong Ye, Chen Pan, Youxia Dong, Kaixin Jiao, Xiaoling Huang:
A novel multi-image visually meaningful encryption algorithm based on compressive sensing and Schur decomposition.
- Soheil Hashemi, Mani Zarei:
Internet of Things backdoors: Resource management issues, security challenges, and detection methods.
- Matin Mortaheb, Aliazam Abbasfar:
Beamforming-based random access protocol for massive MIMO systems.
- Malik Muhammad Saad, Farrukh Aziz Bhatti, Adnan Zafar, Sobia Jangsher, Dongkyun Kim, Moazam Maqsood:
Air-interface virtualization using filter bank multicarrier and orthogonal frequency division multiplexing configurations.
- Angeline Beulah Vethanayagam, Venkateswaran Narasimhan:
Subspace leakage reduced nonuniform sparse Fibonacci-like planar array to estimate azimuth and elevation angles of both Angle of Arrival and Angle of Departure.
- Vankamamidi Srinivasa Naresh, V. V. L. Divakar Allavarpu, Sivaranjani Reddi:
Blockchain privacy-preserving smart contract centric multiple multiparty key agreement over large WANETs.
- Manjunath G. Asuti, Prabhugoud I. Basarkod:
An optimal clear channel assessment in IEEE 802.15.4 medium access control protocol for recurrent data transmission and long acknowledgement wait period.
- Xiaojiang Wu, Guobing Li, Guomei Zhang:
User activity detection for massive Internet of things with an improved residual convolutional neural network.
- Lianghui Ding, Yiqing Jin, Feng Tian, Feng Yang, Liang Qian, Cheng Zhi:
Multiobjective ant lion optimizer based network planning for Internet of Things on TV white space.
- Dharminder Dharminder:
LWEDM: Learning with error based secure mobile digital rights management system.
- Ikram Ullah, Munam Ali Shah, Abid Khan, Gwanggil Jeon:
Privacy-preserving multilevel obfuscation scheme for vehicular network.
- Anshu Kumar Dwivedi, Awadesh K. Sharma:
I-FBECS: Improved fuzzy based energy efficient clustering using biogeography based optimization in wireless sensor network.
- Kehinde Oluwasesan Odeyemi, Pius A. Owolawi, Oladayo Olufemi Olakanmi:
On secure transmission in hybrid satellite-terrestrial cooperative network with untrusted energy harvesting relay and imperfect channel estimation.
Volume 32, Number 3, March 2021
- Teena Sharma, Abdellah Chehri, Paul Fortier:
Review of optical and wireless backhaul networks and emerging trends of next generation 5G and 6G technologies.
- Juan Antonio Guerrero Ibáñez, Juan Contreras-Castillo, Sherali Zeadally:
Deep learning support for intelligent transportation systems.
- Ahmed Slalmi, Hasna Chaibi, Abdellah Chehri, Rachid Saadane, Gwanggil Jeon:
Toward 6G: Understanding network requirements and key performance indicators.
- Aliyu Gana Yisa, Tooska Dargahi, Sana Belguith, Mohammad Hammoudeh:
Security challenges of Internet of Underwater Things: A systematic literature review.
- Yang Chen, Zhongpei Zhang, Binrui Li:
Enhancing physical layer security via a UAV friendly jammer for NOMA-based IoT systems with imperfect CSI.
- Ahmad Gomaa, Ayman Elezabi, Mohamed Hussein Eissa:
Low-complexity subspace method for I/Q imbalance estimation in low-IF receivers with unknown fading.
- Shah Khalid Khan:
Mathematical framework for 5G-UAV relay.
- Shibao Li, Wei Ye, Lin Guo, Jianhang Liu, Tingpei Huang, Xue-rong Cui, Yucheng Zhang:
The interference alignment scheme based on subspace differentiation for multicell multiuser multiple-input-multiple-output uplink channels.
- Eesa A. Alsolami:
Replication-aware secure resource administration scheme for Internet of Things-smart city applications.
- Sutanu Ghosh:
On outage analysis of nonlinear radio frequency energy harvesting based cooperative communication in cognitive radio network.
- Jimmy Ming-Tai Wu, Gautam Srivastava, Unil Yun, Shahab Tayeb, Jerry Chun-Wei Lin:
An evolutionary computation-based privacy-preserving data mining model under a multithreshold constraint.
- Mohammad Ammad Uddin, Muhammad Ayaz, Ali Mansour, El-Hadi M. Aggoune, Ahmad Hani El Fawal, Imran Razzak:
Ground target finding mechanism for unmanned aerial vehicles to secure crop field data.
- Meet Kumari, Reecha Sharma, Anu Sheetal:
Performance analysis of long-reach 40/40 Gbps mode division multiplexing-based hybrid time and wavelength division multiplexing passive optical network/free-space optics using Gamma-Gamma fading model with pointing error under different weather conditions.
- Peter Jung, Guido Horst Bruck:
Sounding and modeling of the indoor aerial acoustic transmission channel.
- Diksha Rangwani, Dipanwita Sadhukhan, Sangram Ray, Muhammad Khurram Khan, Mou Dasgupta:
An improved privacy preserving remote user authentication scheme for agricultural wireless sensor network.
- Peng Wei, Shilian Wang, Junshan Luo:
Adaptive modem and interference suppression based on deep learning.
- Changyoung An, Heung-Gyoon Ryu:
Multiple-input multiple-output system design of multidimensional orthogonal frequency division multiplexing system with coded direct index modulation.
- Temur ul Hassan, Muhammad Asim, Thar Baker, Jawad Hassan, Noshina Tariq:
CTrust-RPL: A control layer-based trust mechanism for supporting secure routing in routing protocol for low power and lossy networks-based Internet of Things applications.
- Manal Al-Bzoor, Esraa Al-Assem, Luay Alawneh, Yaser Jararweh:
Autonomous underwater vehicles support for enhanced performance in the Internet of underwater things.
- Elavel Visuvanathan Ganesan, Jaya Thangappan:
CFO and STO estimation and correction in multicarrier communications using linear filter bank multicarrier.
Volume 32, Number 4, April 2021
- Waled Gheth, Khaled M. Rabie, Bamidele Adebisi, Muhammad Ijaz, Georgina Harris:
Communication systems of high-speed railway: A survey.
- Haitham H. M. Mahmoud, Amira A. Amer, Tawfik Ismail:
6G: A comprehensive survey on technologies, applications, challenges, and research problems.
- Jian Cao, Xingwei Wang, Min Huang, Bo Yi, Qiang He:
A security-driven network architecture for routing in industrial Internet of Things.
- Hsuan-Fu Wang, Fang-Biau Ueng, Ye-Shun Shen, Kai-Xiang Lin:
Low-complexity receivers for massive MIMO-GFDM communications.
- Mangayarkarasi Ramaiah, Vanmathi Chandrasekaran, Vinayakumar Ravi, Neeraj Kumar:
An intrusion detection system using optimized deep neural network architecture.
- Randhir Kumar, Rakesh Tripathi:
DBTP2SF: A deep blockchain-based trustworthy privacy-preserving secured framework in industrial internet of things systems.
- Gokhan Altan:
SecureDeepNet-IoT: A deep learning application for invasion detection in industrial Internet of Things sensing systems.
- Muddasir Rahim, Shaukat Ali, Ahmad Naseem Alvi, Muhammad Awais Javed, Muhammad Imran, Muhammad Ajmal Azad, Dong Chen:
An intelligent content caching protocol for connected vehicles.
- Awais Aziz Shah, Giuseppe Piro, Luigi Alfredo Grieco, Gennaro Boggia:
A quantitative cross-comparison of container networking technologies for virtualized service infrastructures in local computing environments.
- Jaya Singh, S. Venkatesan:
Blockchain mechanism with Byzantine fault tolerance consensus for Internet of Drones services.
- Ehsan Zadkhosh, Hossein Bahramgiri, Masoud Sabaei:
Middlebox selection optimization via an intelligent framework in software-defined networking.
- Yunyi Fang, Yanqi Zhao, Yong Yu, Hui Zhu, Xiaojiang Du, Mohsen Guizani:
Blockchain-based privacy-preserving valet parking for self-driving vehicles.
- Suzan Hajj, Rayane El Sibai, Jacques Bou Abdo, Jacques Demerjian, Abdallah Makhoul, Christophe Guyeux:
Anomaly-based intrusion detection systems: The requirements, methods, measurements, and datasets.
- Kambham Jacob Silva Lorraine, Madhu Ramarakula:
An efficient interference mitigation approach for NavIC receivers using improved variational mode decomposition and wavelet packet decomposition.
- Philippe Fabian, Abderrezak Rachedi, Cédric Gueguen:
Selection of relays based on the classification of mobility-type and localized network metrics in the Internet of Vehicles.
Volume 32, Number 5, May 2021
- Ximeng Liu, Yi Mu, Jianting Ning, Qingchen Zhang:
Securing the Internet-of-Things: Advances, challenges, future trends.
- Junshuai Sun, Qi Jiang, Jianfeng Ma, Qingfeng Cheng, Chih-Lin I, Chengguang Yin:
Fuzzy vault-based three-factor authentication and key exchange for 5G-integrated wireless sensor networks.
- Pankaj Kumar, Lokesh Chouhan:
Design of secure session key using unique addressing and identification scheme for smart home Internet of Things network.
- Leki Chom Thungon, Nurzaman Ahmed, Subhas Chandra Sahana, Md. Iftekhar Hussain:
A lightweight authentication and key exchange mechanism for IPv6 over low-power wireless personal area networks-based Internet of things.
- Yong Gan, Bingli Wang, Yuan Zhuang, Yuan Gao, Zhigang Li, Qikun Zhang:
An asymmetric group key agreement protocol based on attribute threshold for Internet of Things.
- Jing Gong, Yurong Mei, Feng Xiang, Hanshu Hong, Yibo Sun, Zhixin Sun:
A data privacy protection scheme for Internet of things based on blockchain.
- Jinbo Xiong, Hui Liu, Biao Jin, Qi Li, Zhiqiang Yao:
A lightweight privacy protection scheme based on user preference in mobile crowdsensing.
- Gaopan Hou, Jianfeng Ma, Chen Liang, Jiayi Li:
Efficient audit protocol supporting virtual nodes in cloud storage.
- Yun Jiang, Bowen Zhao, Shaohua Tang, Hao-Tian Wu:
A verifiable and privacy-preserving multidimensional data aggregation scheme in mobile crowdsensing.
- Chin-Ling Chen, Tsai-Tung Yang, Yong-Yuan Deng, Chi-Hua Chen:
A secure Internet of Things medical information sharing and emergency notification system based on nonrepudiation mechanism.
- Rongna Xie, Hui Li, Guozhen Shi, Yunchuan Guo, Ben Niu, Mang Su:
Provenance-based data flow control mechanism for Internet of things.
- Fangwei Wang, Shaojie Yang, Qingru Li, Changguang Wang:
An internet of things malware classification method based on mixture of experts neural network.
- Yichuan Wang, Binbin Bai, Xinhong Hei, Lei Zhu, Wenjiang Ji:
An unknown protocol syntax analysis method based on convolutional neural network.
- Mengfan Xu, Xinghua Li, Yunwei Wang, Bin Luo, Jingjing Guo:
Privacy-preserving multisource transfer learning in intrusion detection system.
- Zuobin Ying, Yun Zhang, Shuanglong Cao, Shengmin Xu, Maode Ma:
OIDPR: Optimized insulin dosage via privacy-preserving reinforcement learning.
- Xudong Dong, Chen Dong, Zhenyi Chen, Ye Cheng, Bo Chen:
BotDetector: An extreme learning machine-based Internet of Things botnet detection model.
- Zhipeng Yu, Hui Zhu, Rui Xiao, Chao Song, Jian Dong, Hui Li:
Detection and defense against network isolation attacks in software-defined networks.
- Jingjing Wang, Lansheng Han, Man Zhou, Wenkui Qian, Dezhi An:
Adaptive evaluation model of web spam based on link relation.
- Yaobo Xia, Bowen Zhao, Shaohua Tang, Hao-Tian Wu:
Repot: Real-time and privacy-preserving online task assignment for mobile crowdsensing.
- Hadjer Benhadj Djilali, Djamel Tandjaoui, Hamza Khemissa:
Enhanced dynamic team access control for collaborative Internet of Things using context.
- Mohammad Ali, Mohammad-Reza Sadeghi:
Provable secure lightweight attribute-based keyword search for cloud-based Internet of Things networks.
- J. Jithish, Sriram Sankaran:
A game-theoretic approach for ensuring trustworthiness in cyber-physical systems with applications to multiloop UAV control.
Volume 32, Number 6, June 2021
- Honghao Gao, Yuyu Yin, Guangjie Han, Wenbing Zhao:
Edge computing: Enabling technologies, applications, and services.
- Junluo Yin, Xiong Luo, Yueqin Zhu, Weiping Wang, Long Wang, Chao Huang, Jenq-Haur Wang:
An edge computing-based predictive evaluation scheme toward geological drilling data using long short-term memory network.
- Jiawei Tan, Wei Liu, Tian Wang, Ming Zhao, Anfeng Liu, Shaobo Zhang:
A high-accurate content popularity prediction computational modeling for mobile edge computing using matrix completion technology.
- Kun Zhao, Xiaoxian Yang, Wei Xi, Zhiping Jiang, Xiaohong Wang, Zhi Wang, Xinyuan Ji, Zhao Yang, Jizhong Zhao:
HCAR: Human continuous activity recognition using latent structure features.
- Zhongqin Bi, Yuanyuan Ma, Xiaoxian Yang, Ping Zhou:
Research on wireless robot path planning under edge computing considering multistep searching and inflection points.