- Aalap C. Shah, Daniel C. Oh, Anna H. Xue, John D. Lang, Bala G. Nair:
An electronic handoff tool to facilitate transfer of care from anesthesia to nursing in intensive care units.
- Amine Abdaoui, Jérôme Azé, Sandra Bringay, Natalia Grabar, Pascal Poncelet:
Expertise in French health forums.
- Bastiaan Van Grootven, Theo van Achterberg:
The European Union's Ambient and Assisted Living Joint Programme: An evaluation of its impact on population health and well-being.
- Eric da Hermes, Jeremy Merrel, Ashley Clayton, Christa Morris, Michael Rowe:
Computer-based self-help therapy: A qualitative analysis of attrition.
- Cathal Breen, Raymond Bond, Dewar D. Finlay:
A clinical decision support tool to assist with the interpretation of the 12-lead electrocardiogram.
- William J. Gordon, Ishir Bhan:
Graphical timeline software for inpatient medication review.
- Louis Raymond, Guy Paré, Marie Marchand:
Extended use of electronic health records by primary care physicians: Does the electronic health record artefact matter?
- Yulia A. Strekalova:
Electronic health record use among cancer patients: Insights from the Health Information National Trends Survey.
- Sara Riggare, Pär J. Höglund, Helena Hvitfeldt Forsberg, Elena Eftimovska, Per Svenningsson, Maria Hägglund:
Patients are doing it for themselves: A survey on disease-specific knowledge acquisition among people with Parkinson's disease in Sweden.
- Noel Carroll, Ita Richardson:
Mapping a Careflow Network to assess the connectedness of Connected Health.
- Rachel E. Brimelow, Annie Gibney, Suzanne Meakin, Judy A. Wollin:
Accessing care summaries at point-of-care: Implementation of mobile devices for personal carers in aged care.
- Arif Onan, Nurettin Simsek:
Interprofessional education and social interaction: The use of automated external defibrillators in team-based basic life support.
- Giovanni Benedetto, Alessia Di Prima, Salvatore Sciacca, Giuseppe Grosso:
Design, functionality, and validity of the SWInCaRe, a web-based application used to administer cancer registry records.
- David Jungwirth, Daniela Haluza:
Information and communication technology and the future of healthcare: Results of a multi-scenario Delphi survey.
- Sisi Li, Panagiotis D. Bamidis, Stathis Th. Konstantinidis, Vicente Traver, Josip Car, Nabil Zary:
Setting priorities for EU healthcare workforce IT skills competence improvement.
- Peter Haried, Craig C. Claybaugh, Hua Dai:
Evaluation of health information systems research in information systems research: A meta-analysis.
- Sofie Wass, Vivian Vimarlund, Axel Ros:
Exploring patients' perceptions of accessing electronic health records: Innovation in healthcare.
- Waqas Shuaib, John Hilmi, Joshua Caballero, Ijaz Rashid, Hashim Stanazai, Kerolos Tawfeek, Ahmed Amari, Alan Ajanovic, Alex Moshtaghi, Anjit Khurana, Hesham Hasabo, Abdulrehman Baqais, Arthur J. Szczerba, Theodore J. Gaeta:
Impact of a scribe program on patient throughput, physician productivity, and patient satisfaction in a community-based emergency department.
- Victoria Throfast, Lina Hellström, Bo Hovstadius, Göran Petersson, Lisa Ericson:
e-Learning for the elderly on drug utilization: A pilot study.
- Chris May, Richard Fletcher:
The development and application of a protocol for the writing, assessing, and validating of a corpus of relationship-focused text messages for new and expecting fathers.
- Elina Laukka, Piia Rantakokko, Marjo Suhonen:
Consumer-led health-related online sources and their impact on consumers: An integrative review of the literature.
- Geshwaree Huzooree, Kavi Kumar Khedo, Noorjehan Joonas:
Pervasive mobile healthcare systems for chronic disease monitoring.
- Tom Lloyd, Harleah Buck, Andrew Foy, Sara Black, Antony Pinter, Rosanne Pogash, Bobby Eismann, Eric Balaban, John Chan, Allen Kunselman, Joshua Smyth, John Boehmer:
The Penn State Heart Assistant: A pilot study of a web-based intervention to improve self-care of heart failure patients.
- Benjamin K. Ngugi, Brenna Harrington, Eloni N. Porcher, Richard G. Wamai:
Data quality shortcomings with the US HIV/AIDS surveillance system.
- Jalal Al-Muhtadi, Basit Shahzad, Kashif Saleem, Wasif Jameel, Mehmet A. Orgun:
Cybersecurity and privacy issues for socially integrated mobile healthcare applications operating in a multi-cloud environment.
- Francisco Nunes, Tariq Andersen, Geraldine Fitzpatrick:
The agency of patients and carers in medical care and self-care technologies for interacting with doctors.
- Rui Pedro Charters Lopes Rijo, Nathalia Yukie Crepaldi, Fernanda Bergamini Vicentine, Lídia Maria Lourençon Rodrigues, Inácia Bezerra de Lima, Gleici da Silva Castro Perdoná, Domingos Alves:
Impact assessment on patients' satisfaction and healthcare professionals' commitment of software supporting Directly Observed Treatment, Short-course: A protocol proposal.
- Polyxeni Vassilakopoulou, Miria Grisot, Margunn Aanestad:
Friction forces and patient-centredness: Understanding how established logics endure during infrastructure transformation.
- Morten Hertzum, Maria Ie Manikas, Arnvør á Torkilsheyggi:
Grappling with the future: The messiness of pilot implementation in information systems design.
- Alberto Zanutto:
'Two clicks and I'm in!' Patients as co-actors in managing health data through a personal health record infrastructure.
- Ayan Nasir, Xinliang Liu, Varadraj Prabhu Gurupur, Zaeem Qureshi:
Disparities in patient record completeness with respect to the health care utilization project.
- Camilla Lindahl, Stefan Wagner, Niels Uldbjerg, Jacob Mørup Schlütter, Olav Bertelsen, Puk Sandager:
Effects of context-aware patient guidance on blood pressure self-measurement adherence levels.
- Muhammad Afzal, Maqbool Hussain, Robert Brian Haynes, Sungyoung Lee:
Context-aware grading of quality evidences for evidence-based decision-making.
- Massimiliano Colucci, Vincenzo Baldo, Tatjana Baldovin, Chiara Bertoncello:
A "matter of communication": A new classification to compare and evaluate telehealth and telemedicine interventions and understand their effectiveness as a communication process.
- Claus Bossen, Kathleen H. Pine, Federico Cabitza, Gunnar Ellingsen, Enrico Maria Piras:
Data work in healthcare: An Introduction.
- Federico Cabitza, Angela Locoro, Camilla Alderighi, Raffaele Rasoini, Domenico Compagnone, Pedro Berjano:
The elephant in the record: On the multiplicity of data recording work.
- Troels Mønsted:
Achieving veracity: A study of the development and use of an information system for data analysis in preventive healthcare.
- Nadav Even Chorev:
Data ambiguity and clinical decision making: A qualitative case study of the use of predictive information technologies in a personalized cancer clinical trial.
- Polyxeni Vassilakopoulou, Margunn Aanestad:
Communal data work: Data sharing and re-use in clinical genetics.
- Camilla Bjørnstad, Gunnar Ellingsen:
Data work: A condition for integrations in health care.
- Kathleen H. Pine:
The qualculative dimension of healthcare data interoperability.
- Iris Wallenburg, Roland Bal:
The gaming healthcare practitioner: How practices of datafication and gamification reconfigure care.
- Morten Bonde, Claus Bossen, Peter Danholt:
Data-work and friction: Investigating the practices of repurposing healthcare data.
- Henriette Langstrup:
Patient-reported data and the politics of meaningful data work.
- Anna Sigridur Islind, Tomas Lindroth, Johan Lundin, Gunnar Steineck:
Shift in translations: Data work with patient-generated health data in clinical practice.
- Helena Vallo Hult, Anders Hansson, Lars Svensson, Martin Gellerstedt:
Flipped healthcare for better or worse.
- Enrico Maria Piras:
Beyond self-tracking: Exploring and unpacking four emerging labels of patient data work.
- Miria Grisot, Alexander Moltubakk Kempton, Laila Hagen, Margunn Aanestad:
Data-work for personalized care: Examining nurses' practices in remote monitoring of chronic patients.
- João Vidal de Carvalho, Álvaro Rocha, António Abreu:
Maturity of hospital information systems: Most important influencing factors.
- Zain Khan, Bill Kapralos:
A low-fidelity serious game for medical-based cultural competence education.
- Jessica Gall Myrick, Jessica Fitts Willoughby:
Educated but anxious: How emotional states and education levels combine to influence online health information seeking.
- Grishma P. Bhavsar, Janice C. Probst, Kevin J. Bennett, James W. Hardin, Zaina Qureshi:
Community-level electronic prescribing and adverse drug event hospitalizations among older adults.
- Elizabeth A. Madigan:
Fitness band accuracy in older community dwelling adults.
- Ellen Anna Andreassen Jaatun, Marie Fallon, Anders Kofod-Petersen, Kristin Halvorsen, Dagny Faksvåg Haugen:
Users' perceptions on digital visualization of neuropathic cancer-related pain.
- Maarten Cuypers, Romy Ed Lamers, Paul Jm Kil, Regina The, Klemens Karssen, Lonneke V. van de Poll-Franse, Marieke de Vries:
A global, incremental development method for a web-based prostate cancer treatment decision aid and usability testing in a Dutch clinical setting.
- Jessica Berner, Marja Aartsen, Dorly Deeg:
Predictors in starting and stopping Internet use between 2002 and 2012 by Dutch adults 65 years and older.
- Sari Palojoki, Kaija Saranto, Lasse Lehtonen:
Reporting medical device safety incidents to regulatory authorities: An analysis and classification of technology-induced errors.
- Ilham Kadi, Ali Idri, José Luis Fernández Alemán:
Systematic mapping study of data mining-based empirical studies in cardiology.
- Carmen Verhoeks, Doreth Teunissen, Anke van der Stelt-Steenbergen, Antoine Lagro-Janssen:
Women's expectations and experiences regarding e-health treatment: A systematic review.
- Julian Hamm, Arthur G. Money, Anita Atwal, Gheorghita Ghinea:
Mobile three-dimensional visualisation technologies for clinician-led fall prevention assessments.
- Dimitris Spathis, Panayiotis Vlamos:
Diagnosing asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with machine learning.
- Mian Yan, Calvin Or:
A 12-week pilot study of acceptance of a computer-based chronic disease self-monitoring system among patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and/or hypertension.
- Robert G. Drake:
e-Roster policy: Insights and implications of codifying nurse scheduling.
- Kyung Jung Han, Roma Subramanian, Glen T. Cameron:
Listen before you leap: Sri Lankan health professionals' perspectives on m-health.
- Oren Tirosh, Phong Tran, Jesse Renouf, Nicholas Pergaminelis, Christa Noelle Purdie, Andy Ho, Amy Gibbens:
PROMsBase: Web-based repository portal for patient-reported outcome measures in orthopaedics.
- Reda Al-Bahrani, Ankit Agrawal, Alok N. Choudhary:
Survivability prediction of colon cancer patients using neural networks.
- Majid Shishehgar, Donald Kerr, Jacqueline Blake:
The effectiveness of various robotic technologies in assisting older adults.
- Neil G. Barr, Glen E. Randall, Norman P. Archer, David M. Musson:
Physician communication via Internet-enabled technology: A systematic review.
- Jane Katusiime, Niels Pinkwart:
A review of privacy and usability issues in mobile health systems: Role of external factors.
- Gregor Stiglic, Primoz Kocbek, Nino Fijacko, Aziz Sheikh, Majda Pajnkihar:
Challenges associated with missing data in electronic health records: A case study of a risk prediction model for diabetes using data from Slovenian primary care.
- Hassan Assareh, Helen M. Achat, Jean-Frederic Levesque:
Accuracy of inter-hospital transfer information in Australian hospital administrative databases.
- Jiyoung Chae:
How we use the Internet matters for health: The relationship between various online health-related activities and preventive dietary behaviors.
- Wonchan Choi, Hua Zheng, Patricia D. Franklin, Bengisu Tulu:
mHealth technologies for osteoarthritis self-management and treatment: A systematic review.
- Jumanah A. Al-Dmour, Assim Sagahyroon, A. R. Al-Ali, Salah Abusnana:
A fuzzy logic-based warning system for patients classification.
- Ruth E. Wetta, Roberta D. Severin, Heidi Gruhler, Nate Lewis:
Capturing health literacy assessment in the electronic health record through evidence-based concept creation: A review of the literature and recommendations for action.
- Anita Bregenzer, Verena Wagner-Hartl, Paul Jiménez:
Who uses apps in health promotion? A target group analysis of leaders.
- Samuel Couth, Gemma Stringer, Iracema Leroi, Alistair G. Sutcliffe, Ann Gledson, Davide Bruno, Kathryn R. McDonald, Daniela Montaldi, Ellen Poliakoff, Jonathan Rust, Jennifer C. Thompson, Laura J. E. Brown:
Which computer-use behaviours are most indicative of cognitive decline? Insights from an expert reference group.
- David Smahel, Steriani Elavsky, Hana Machácková:
Functions of mHealth applications: A user's perspective.
- Stephanie Medlock, Saeid Eslami, Marjan Askari, Derk L. Arts, Esther M. van de Glind, Henk J. Brouwer, Henk C. P. M. van Weert, Sophia E. de Rooij, Ameen Abu-Hanna:
For which clinical rules do doctors want decision support, and why? A survey of Dutch general practitioners.
- Mirza Mansoor Baig, Hamid Gholamhosseini, Aasia A. Moqeem, Farhaan Mirza, Maria Lindén:
Clinical decision support systems in hospital care using ubiquitous devices: Current issues and challenges.
- Matthew J. Allsop, Sally Taylor, Michael I. Bennett, Bridgette M. Bewick:
Understanding patient requirements for technology systems that support pain management in palliative care services: A qualitative study.
- Michael S. Deiner, Cherie Fathy, Jessica Kim, Katherine Niemeyer, David Ramirez, Sarah F. Ackley, Fengchen Liu, Thomas M. Lietman, Travis C. Porco:
Facebook and Twitter vaccine sentiment in response to measles outbreaks.
- Sally Taylor, Matthew J. Allsop, Michael I. Bennett, Bridgette M. Bewick:
Usability testing of an electronic pain monitoring system for palliative cancer patients: A think-aloud study.
- Maximilian Bibok, Andrew M. W. Penn, Mary Lesperance, Kristine Votova, Robert Balshaw:
Validation of a multivariate clinical prediction model for the diagnosis of mild stroke/transient ischemic attack in physician first-contact patient settings.
- Monique Sedgwick, Olu Awosoga, Lance Grigg:
A pilot study exploring the relationship between the use of mobile technologies, walking distance, and clinical decision making among rural hospital nurses.
- Madhav Erraguntla, Josef Zapletal, Mark Lawley:
Framework for Infectious Disease Analysis: A comprehensive and integrative multi-modeling approach to disease prediction and management.
- Mehwish Sultan, Kerry Kuluski, Warren J. McIsaac, Joseph A. Cafazzo, Emily Seto:
Turning challenges into design principles: Telemonitoring systems for patients with multiple chronic conditions.
- Bhargava K. Reddy, Dursun Delen, Rupesh Agrawal:
Predicting and explaining inflammation in Crohn's disease patients using predictive analytics methods and electronic medical record data.
- Mike Donald Tapi-Nzali, Jérôme Azé, Sandra Bringay, Christian Lavergne, Caroline Mollevi, Thomas Optiz:
Reconciliation of patient/doctor vocabulary in a structured resource.
- Abhishek Pandey, Kory Kreimeyer, Matthew Foster, Oanh Dang, Thomas Ly, Wei Wang, Richard Forshee, Taxiarchis Botsis:
Adverse Event extraction from Structured Product Labels using the Event-based Text-mining of Health Electronic Records (ETHER) system.
- Iris Reychav, Roger McHaney, Eyal Hirak, Ben Merker:
Smoking cessation: Exploration of perceived technology-related information value.
- Justine Dol, Brianna Richardson, Talia Boates, Marsha Campbell-Yeo:
Learning to parent from Google? Evaluation of available online health evidence for parents of preterm infants requiring neonatal intensive care.
- Aisha Umar Akeel, Darren Mundy:
Re-thinking technology and its growing role in enabling patient empowerment.
- Andrew P. Reimer, Elizabeth A. Madigan:
Veracity in big data: How good is good enough.
- Fagen Xie, Theresa Im, Darios Getahun:
A computerized algorithm to capture patient's past preeclampsia and eclampsia history from prenatal clinical notes.
- Jason B. Colditz, Kar-Hai Chu, Galen E. Switzer, Konstantinos Pelechrinis, Brian A. Primack:
Online data to contextualize waterpipe tobacco smoking establishments surrounding large US universities.
- Seán Cronin, Gavin J. Doherty:
Touchless computer interfaces in hospitals: A review.
- Christopher Holmberg, Christina Berg, Jovanna Dahlgren, Lauren Lissner, John Eric Chaplin:
Health literacy in a complex digital media landscape: Pediatric obesity patients' experiences with online weight, food, and health information.
- Lizawati Salahuddin, Zuraini Ismail, Ummi Rabaah Hashim, Raja Rina Raja Ikram, Nor Haslinda Ismail, Mohd Hariz Naim @ Mohayat:
Sociotechnical factors influencing unsafe use of hospital information systems: A qualitative study in Malaysian government hospitals.
- Gabriela Constantinescu, Kristina Kuffel, Ben King, William Hodgetts, Jana Rieger:
Usability testing of an mHealth device for swallowing therapy in head and neck cancer survivors.
- Naim Mahroum, Nicola Luigi Bragazzi, Francesco Brigo, Roy Waknin, Kassem Sharif, Hussein Mahagna, Howard Amital, Abdulla Watad:
Capturing public interest toward new tools for controlling human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection exploiting data from Google Trends.
- Vishal Patel:
A framework for secure and decentralized sharing of medical imaging data via blockchain consensus.
- Yogit Dhakal, Moshiur Bhuiyan, P. W. C. Prasad, Aneesh Krishna:
Service delivery innovation for hospital emergency management using rich organizational modelling.
- Yirsaw Ayalew, Barbara Moeng, Gontlafetse Mosweunyane:
Experimental evaluation of ontology-based HIV/AIDS frequently asked question retrieval system.
- Rita Orji, Kiemute Oyibo, Richard K. Lomotey, Fidelia A. Orji:
Socially-driven persuasive health intervention design: Competition, social comparison, and cooperation.
- Marina Bastawrous Wasilewski, Jennifer N. Stinson, Fiona Webster, Jill Irene Cameron:
Using Twitter to recruit participants for health research: An example from a caregiving study.
- Maarten Cuypers, Romy Ed Lamers, Paul Jm Kil, Julia J. van Tol-Geerdink, Cornelia F. van Uden-Kraan, Lonneke V. van de Poll-Franse, Marieke de Vries:
Uptake and usage of an online prostate cancer treatment decision aid in Dutch clinical practice: A quantitative analysis from the Prostate Cancer Patient Centered Care trial.
- Rubén Nieto, Mercè Boixadós, Eulàlia Hernández, Imma Beneitez, Anna Huguet, Patrick J. McGrath:
Quantitative and qualitative testing of DARWeb: An online self-guided intervention for children with functional abdominal pain and their parents.
- Sebastian Bergrath, Michael Müller, Rolf Rossaint, Stefan K. Beckers, Diane Uschner, Jörg C. Brokmann:
Guideline adherence in acute coronary syndromes between telemedically supported paramedics and conventional on-scene physician care: A longitudinal pre-post intervention cohort study.
- Sofie Wass, Vivian Vimarlund:
Same, same but different: Perceptions of patients' online access to electronic health records among healthcare professionals.
- Michael W. Smith, Ashley M. Hughes, Charnetta R. Brown, Elise Russo, Traber Davis Giardina, Praveen Mehta, Hardeep Singh:
Test results management and distributed cognition in electronic health record-enabled primary care.
- Marc Gutenstein, John W. Pickering, Martin Than:
Development of a digital clinical pathway for emergency medicine: Lessons from usability testing and implementation failure.
- Osaro Mgbere, Salma Khuwaja, Karen J. Vigil, Shital M. Patel, Jason Wang, Ekere James Essien:
Sources of clinical information used in HIV care and treatment: Are providers' choices related to their demographic and practice characteristics?
- Yolanda García, Carlos Ferrás Sexto, Álvaro Rocha, Adrián Aguilera:
Design and acceptability of a psychosocial text messaging intervention for victims of gender-based violence.
- Sanjai Sinha, John Dillon, Savira Kochhar Dargar, Alexi Archambault, Paul Martin, Brittney A. Frankel, Jennifer Inhae Lee, Amanda S. Carmel, Monika M. Safford:
What to expect that you're not expecting: A pilot video education intervention to improve patient self-efficacy surrounding discharge medication barriers.
- Eliona Gkika, Anna Psaroulaki, Yannis Tselentis, Emmanouil Angelakis, Vassilis S. Kouikoglou:
Can point-of-care testing shorten hospitalization length of stay? An exploratory investigation of infectious agents using regression modelling.
- Max H. Sims, Margie Hodges Shaw, Seth Gilbertson, Joseph Storch, Marc W. Halterman:
Legal and ethical issues surrounding the use of crowdsourcing among healthcare providers.
- Laurence Alpay, Rob Doms, Harmen Bijwaard:
Embedding persuasive design for self-health management systems in Dutch healthcare informatics education: Application of a theory-based method.
- Ziying Hong, Zhaohua Deng, Wei Zhang:
Examining factors affecting patients trust in online healthcare services in China: The moderating role of the purpose of use.
- Arcelio Benetoli, Timothy F. Chen, Parisa Aslani:
Consumer perceptions of using social media for health purposes: Benefits and drawbacks.