- Yi Guo, Jiang Bian, François Modave, Qian Li, Thomas J. George, Mattia C. F. Prosperi, Elizabeth Shenkman:
Assessing the effect of data integration on predictive ability of cancer survival models.
- Qiang Wei, Yaoyun Zhang, Muhammad Amith, Rebecca Lin, Jenay Lapeyrolerie, Cui Tao, Hua Xu:
Recognizing software names in biomedical literature using machine learning.
- Muhammad Faisal, Andy Scally, Robin Howes, Kevin Beatson, Donald Richardson, Mohammed A. Mohammed:
A comparison of logistic regression models with alternative machine learning methods to predict the risk of in-hospital mortality in emergency medical admissions via external validation.
- Gabriel Gimenez-Perez, Neus Robert-Vila, Marta Tomé-Guerreiro, Ignasi Castells, Dídac Mauricio:
Are YouTube videos useful for patient self-education in type 2 diabetes?
- Vladimir Ljubicic, Panayiotis H. Ketikidis, Lambros Lazuras:
Drivers of intentions to use healthcare information systems among health and care professionals.
- Alec Xander Hardenbol, Bram Knols, Mathijs Louws, Michiel Meulendijk, Marjan Askari:
Usability aspects of medication-related decision support systems in the outpatient setting: A systematic literature review.
- Maher Al Ghalayini, Jumana Antoun, Nadine Marie Moacdieh:
Too much or too little? Investigating the usability of high and low data displays of the same electronic medical record.
- Gaston Antezana, Anthony Venning, Victoria Blake, David Smith, Megan Winsall, Simone Orlowski, Niranjan Bidargaddi:
An evaluation of behaviour change techniques in health and lifestyle mobile applications.
- Pia Liljamo, Ulla-Mari Kinnunen, Kaija Saranto:
Assessing the relation of the coded nursing care and nursing intensity data: Towards the exploitation of clinical data for administrative use and the design of nursing workload.
- Heather Taffet Gold, Raj J. Karia, Alissa Link, Rachel Lebwohl, Joseph D. Zuckerman, Thomas J. Errico, James D. Slover, Aaron J. Buckland, Devin M. Mann, Michael N. Cantor:
Implementation and early adaptation of patient-reported outcome measures into an electronic health record: A technical report.
- Li Luo, Fengyi Zhang, Yao Yao, Renrong Gong, Martina Fu, Jin Xiao:
Machine learning for identification of surgeries with high risks of cancellation.
- Adi Fux, Pnina Soffer, Mor Peleg:
A layered computer-interpretable guideline model for easing the update of locally adapted clinical guidelines.
- Allison M. Cole, Kari A. Stephens, Imara West, Gina A. Keppel, Ken Thummel, Laura-Mae Baldwin:
Use of electronic health record data from diverse primary care practices to identify and characterize patients' prescribed common medications.
- Dean F. Sittig, Adam Wright, Enrico W. Coiera, Farah Magrabi, Raj M. Ratwani, David W. Bates, Hardeep Singh:
Current challenges in health information technology-related patient safety.
- Pitoyo Hartono:
A transparent cancer classifier.
- Ofir Ben-Assuli, Rema Padman, Itamar Shabtai:
Exploring trajectories of emergency department visits using a laboratory-based indicator of serious illness.
- Ofir Ben-Assuli, Nanda Kumar, Ofer Arazy, Itamar Shabtai:
The use of analytic hierarchy process for measuring the complexity of medical diagnosis.
- Victor Lam Shin Cheung, Monika Kastner, Joanna Em Sale, Sharon E. Straus, Alan Kaplan, Louis-Philippe Boulet, Samir Gupta:
Development process and patient usability preferences for a touch screen tablet-based questionnaire.
- Sasja Jul Håkonsen, Preben Ulrich Pedersen, Ann Bygholm, Micah Dj Peters, Merete Bjerrum:
Speaking the same language: Development of a Nutrition Minimum Data Set for healthcare professionals in primary healthcare.
- Fadi A. Thabtah, David Peebles:
A new machine learning model based on induction of rules for autism detection.
- Sophie Huey-Ming Guo:
Assessing quality of glycemic control: Hypo- and hyperglycemia, and glycemic variability using mobile self-monitoring of blood glucose system.
- Corrado Mencar, Crescenzio Gallo, Marco Mantero, Paolo Tarsia, Giovanna E. Carpagnano, Maria P. Foschino Barbaro, Donato Lacedonia:
Application of machine learning to predict obstructive sleep apnea syndrome severity.
- Chi Wang, Hsiao-Ching Kuo, Su-Fen Cheng, Jui-Lan Hung, Jia-Hui Xiong, Pei-Ling Tang:
Continuity of care and multiple chronic conditions impact frequent use of outpatient services.
- Sara Montagna, Angelo Croatti, Alessandro Ricci, Vanni Agnoletti, Vittorio Albarello, Emiliano Gamberini:
Real-time tracking and documentation in trauma management.
- Tali Schneider, Laura Baum, Alman Amy, Couluris Marisa:
I have most of my asthma under control and I know how my asthma acts: Users' perceptions of asthma self-management mobile app tailored for adolescents.
- Ryan Palmer, Martin Utley, Naomi J. Fulop, Stephen C. O'Connor:
Using visualisation methods to analyse referral networks within community health care among patients aged 65 years and over.
- Yasue Mitsukura, Koichi Fukunaga, Masato Yasui, Masaru Mimura:
Sleep stage detection using only heart rate.
- Kimberly Shoenbill, Yiqiang Song, Lisa Gress, Heather Johnson, Maureen Smith, Eneida A. Mendonça:
Natural language processing of lifestyle modification documentation.
- Noel Carroll, Ita Richardson:
Enablers and barriers for hospital pharmacy information systems.
- Lizawati Salahuddin, Zuraini Ismail, Ummi Rabaah Hashim, Nor Haslinda Ismail, Raja Rina Raja Ikram, Fiza Abdul Rahim, Noor Hafizah Hassan:
Healthcare practitioner behaviours that influence unsafe use of hospital information systems.
- Dursun Delen, Behrooz Davazdahemami, Enes Eryarsoy, Leman Tomak, Abhinav Valluru:
Using predictive analytics to identify drug-resistant epilepsy patients.
- Stacey R. Kessler, Shani Pindek, Gary Kleinman, Stephanie Andel, Paul E. Spector:
Information security climate and the assessment of information security risk among healthcare employees.
- Megan W. Miller, Rebecca T. Emeny, Jennifer A. Snide, Gary L. Freed:
Patient-specific factors associated with pressure injuries revealed by electronic health record analyses.
- Isabel B. de Angst, Marieke Gm Weernink, Paul Jm Kil, Janine A. van Til, Erik B. Cornel, Johanna J. M. Takkenberg:
Development and usability testing of a multi-criteria value clarification methods for patients with localized prostate cancer.
- Sabine Vollstädt-Klein, Philip Mildner, Jan Malte Bumb, Damian Karl, Christoph Ueberle, Yury Shevchenko, Falk Kiefer, Wolfgang Effelsberg:
The training game SALIENCE for the therapy of alcohol use disorder.
- Tung-Cheng Lin, David Fang, Siang-Ying Hsueh, Ming-Cheng Lai:
Drivers of participation in Facebook long-term care groups: Applying the use and gratification theory, social identification theory, and the modulating role of group diversity.
- Samiye Mete, Sevcan Fata, Merlinda Alus Tokat:
Feelings, opinions and experiences of Turkish women with infertility: A qualitative study.
- Binay Subedi, Abeer Alsadoon, P. W. Chandana Prasad, Omar Hisham Alsadoon, Sami Haddad, Ahmad Alrubaie:
A novel optimized initial cluster center and enhanced objective function: Medical diagnosis through classification.
- David Lowenstein, Wu Yi Zheng, Rosemary Burke, Eliza Kenny, Anmol Sandhu, Meredith Makeham, Johanna I. Westbrook, Richard O. Day, Melissa T. Baysari:
Do user preferences align with human factors assessment scores of drug-drug interaction alerts?
- Dominic Furniss, Bryony Dean Franklin, Ann Blandford:
The devil is in the detail: How a closed-loop documentation system for IV infusion administration contributes to and compromises patient safety.
- Angeline Kuek, Sharon Hakkennes:
Healthcare staff digital literacy levels and their attitudes towards information systems.
- Bram Knols, Mathijs Louws, Alec Hardenbol, Jamshid Dehmeshki, Marjan Askari:
The usability aspects of medication-related decision support systems in the inpatient setting: A systematic review.
- Heidi Buysse, Peter Coremans, Frans Pouwer, Johannes Ruige:
Sustainable improvement of HbA1c and satisfaction with diabetes care after adding telemedicine in patients on adaptable insulin regimens: Results of the TeleDiabetes randomized controlled trial.
- Laura Schubel, Danielle Mosby, Joseph Blumenthal, Muge Capan, Ryan Arnold, Rebecca Kowalski, F. Jacob Seagull, Ken Catchpole, J. Sanford Schwartz, Ella Franklin, Robin Littlejohn, Kristen E. Miller:
Informatics and interaction: Applying human factors principles to optimize the design of clinical decision support for sepsis.
- Jocelyn Dunstan, Marcela Aguirre, Magdalena Bastías, Claudia Nau, Thomas A. Glass, Felipe Tobar:
Predicting nationwide obesity from food sales using machine learning.
- Hong Chen, Ping Yu, David Hailey, Tingru Cui:
Identification of the essential components of quality in the data collection process for public health information systems.
- Ibrahim Habli, Yan Jia, Sean White, George Gabriel, Tom Lawton, Mark Sujan, Clive Tomsett:
Development and piloting of a software tool to facilitate proactive hazard and risk analysis of Health Information Technology.
- Josep Vehí, Iván Contreras, Silvia Oviedo, Lyvia Biagi, Arthur Bertachi:
Prediction and prevention of hypoglycaemic events in type-1 diabetic patients using machine learning.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.