- Jianfei Yan, Quanzhong Li, Qi Zhang, Liang Yang, Jiayin Qin:
Secrecy sum rate optimization in MISO nonorthogonal multiple access systems with orthogonal space-time block coding.
- Mingxuan Zhang, Weiwei Miao, Jian Dang, Zhengyang Ding, Shaqian Zhang, Zeng Zeng, Hao Tang, Mengting Wu, Zaichen Zhang, Liang Wu:
Overlapped universal filtered multicarrier system for uplink wireless communication.
- Ahmed Zouinkhi, Hayfa Ayadi, Thierry Val, Boumedyen Boussaid, Mohamed Naceur Abdelkrim:
Auto-management of energy in IoT networks.
- Sherali Zeadally, Michail Tsikerdekis:
Securing Internet of Things (IoT) with machine learning.
- Mohd. Abuzar Sayeed, Rajesh Kumar, Vishal Sharma:
Efficient data management and control over WSNs using SDN-enabled aerial networks.
- Saied M. Abd El-atty, Reda Bidar, El-Sayed M. El-Rabaie:
MolCom system with downlink/uplink biocyber interface for Internet of Bio-NanoThings.
- Vandung Nguyen, Tran Trong Khanh, Xuan-Qui Pham, Ga-Won Lee, Eui-Nam Huh:
Performance analysis of adaptive MAC protocol in VANETs considering the potential impact on throughput and transmission delays.
- Xi Li, Changqing Luo, Hong Ji, Yuandong Zhuang, Heli Zhang, Victor C. M. Leung:
Energy consumption optimization for self-powered IoT networks with non-orthogonal multiple access.
- Alok Kumar, Prabhat Thakur, Shweta Pandit, Ghanshyam Singh:
Intelligent threshold selection in fading environment of cognitive radio network: Advances in throughput and total error probability.
- Vandana Juyal, Ravish Saggar, Nitin Pandey:
An optimized trusted-cluster-based routing in disruption-tolerant network using experiential learning model.
- Reggie Pillay, Narushan Pillay, Hongjun Xu:
Improved error performance for generalised spatial modulation with enhanced spectral efficiency.
- Muhammet Usak, Milan Kubiatko, Muhammad Salman Shabbir, Olesya Viktorovna Dudnik, Kittisak Jermsittiparsert, Lila Rajabion:
Health care service delivery based on the Internet of things: A systematic and comprehensive study.
- Waleed Shahjehan, Asad Riaz, Imran Khan, Ali Safaa Sadiq, Suleman Khan, Muhammad Khurram Khan:
Bat algorithm-based beamforming for mmWave massive MIMO systems.
- Anekal Venkatesh Manjula, Kupparavalli Nagaraja Rao Muralidhara:
Hybrid Zadoff-Chu and multilateral piecewise exponential companding transform-based PAPR reduction technique in OFDM systems.
- Maryam Najimi:
Energy-efficient resource allocation in D2D communications for energy harvesting-enabled NOMA-based cellular networks.
- Ankush Mishra, Snehanshu Saha, Simran Makhija, Sumana Sinha, Vaskar Raychoudhury, Sobin C. C.:
Empirical study of dynamics of amoebiasis transmission in mobile ad hoc networks (MANETs).
- Renjith Ravindran Unnithan Jalaja, Velmurugan Periakarupan Gurusamy Sivabalan, Thiruvengadam Sundarajan Jayaraman:
Energy efficient bidirectional relay network with spatial modulation.
- Mohammad Reza Abbasi, Ajay Guleria, Mandalika Syamala Devi:
A genetic algorithm-based flow update scheduler for software-defined networks.
- Haribansh Mishra, Ratneshwer Gupta, Satyanshu K. Upadhyay:
Systematic review of congestion handling techniques for 802.11 wireless networks.
- Lyuye Zhang, Maode Ma:
Secure and efficient scheme for fast initial link setup against key reinstallation attacks in IEEE 802.11ah networks.
- Khaled Ramadan, Khalil F. Ramadan, Ahmed S. Fiky, Hasna Alam, Moawad I. Dessouky, Fathi E. Abd El-Samie:
Joint low-complexity equalization and CFO estimation and compensation for UWA-OFDM communication systems.
- Khaled Ramadan, Moawad I. Dessouky, Fathi E. Abd El-Samie, Ahmed S. Fiky:
Equalization and blind CFO estimation for performance enhancement of OFDM communication systems using discrete cosine transform.
- Shahin Vakilinia, Halima Elbiaze, Dariush Ebrahimi:
Dynamic process location management in 5G.
- Afruza Begum, Md. Anwar Hussain:
A simple void node and loop-free three-dimensional routing protocol for multi-hop wireless networks.
- Saru Kumari, Km. Renuka:
A provably secure biometrics and ECC-based authentication and key agreement scheme for WSNs.
- Amit Karmaker, Mohammad Shah Alam, Md. Mahedee Hasan, Andrew Craig:
An energy-efficient and balanced clustering approach for improving throughput of wireless sensor networks.
- Farhoud Jafari Kaleibar, Maghsoud Abbaspour:
TOPVISOR: Two-level controller-based approach for service advertisement and discovery in vehicular cloud network.
- Brijesh Shah, Gaurav Dalwadi, Anupkumar Pandey, Hardip K. Shah, Nikhil Kothari:
Online CQI-based optimization using k-means and machine learning approach under sparse system knowledge.
- Farzad Tashtarian, Ahmad Reza Montazerolghaem, Amir Varasteh:
Distributed lifetime optimization in wireless sensor networks using alternating direction method of multipliers.
- Anveshkumar Nella, Abhay Suresh Gandhi:
Spectrum sensing and communication functionalities verification in cognitive radio.
- Emna Bouzid Smida, Sonia Gaied Fantar, Habib Youssef:
Link efficiency and quality of experience aware routing protocol to improve video streaming in urban VANETs.
- Sania Gul, Muhammad Salman Khan, Syed Waqar Shah, Jaime Lloret:
On enhancing model-based expectation maximization source separation in dynamic reverberant conditions using automatic Clifton effect.
- H. Emre Erdem, Vehbi Çagri Güngör:
Analyzing lifetime of energy harvesting underwater wireless sensor nodes.
- Nazanin Kalantarinejad, Dariush Abbasi-Moghadam:
Joint distance-based user grouping and pilot assignment schemes for pilot decontamination in massive MIMO systems.
- Tisan Das, Pabitra Mohan Khilar, Rakesh Ranjan Swain:
Range-free intersecting chord-based geometric localization scheme for wireless sensor networks.
- Mohamed A. Hanafy, Hanaa S. Ali, A. A. Shaalan:
Rakeness with block sparse Bayesian learning for efficient ZigBee-based EEG telemonitoring.
- Mohamed Eladawy, Mahmoud Mostafa, M. Sameh Said, Hassan Mostafa:
Automated performance-based design technique for an efficient LTE PDSCH implementation using SDSoC tool.
- Subash Harizan, Pratyay Kuila:
Coverage and connectivity aware critical target monitoring for wireless sensor networks: Novel NSGA-II-based approach.
- Shamanth Nagaraju, V. Sreejith, Lucy J. Gudino, Bhushan V. Kadam, C. K. Ramesha, Joseph X. Rodrigues:
Hybrid area exploration-based mobility-assisted localization with sectored antenna in wireless sensor networks.
- S. Pratap Singh, Amit Kumar, Saket Mishra, Lakshmanan M, Sanjay Kumar:
A novel analytical model for interference estimation in CR-enabled femtocells.
- Chien Ting Wang, Ying-Dar Lin, Chih-Chiang Wang, Yuan-Cheng Lai:
Cost minimization in placing service chains for virtualized network functions.
- Fathia A. Mohamed, Emad S. Hassan, Moawad I. Dessouky, Amir Salah Elsafrawey:
Performance enhancement routing protocols for heterogeneous WSNs.
- Tin-Yu Wu, Wei Wang:
An improvement mechanism for heartbeat-driven MAC synchronization in wireless body sensor network.
- Bhisham Sharma, Payal Mittal, Mohammad S. Obaidat:
Power-saving policies for annual energy cost savings in green computing.
- Venugopalan Kiruthika, Sumathy Vembu:
Dynamic handover algorithm with interference cancellation in 5G networks for emergency communication.
- Isha Batra, Sahil Verma, Kavita, Mamoun Alazab:
A lightweight IoT-based security framework for inventory automation using wireless sensor network.
- Huseyin Haci, Amr Abdelbari:
Throughput enhanced scheduling (TES) scheme for ultra-dense networks.
- Sai Zhao, Maoxin Tian, Quanzhong Li, Gaofei Huang, Dong Tang, Jiayin Qin:
Security enhancement with joint transmit antenna selection and transmit beamforming under energy harvesting constraints.
- Nabil Torjemen, Nabil Tabbane:
BO_CEM: A novel CEM platform.
- Hao Li, Zhigang Wang, Houjun Wang:
Performance analysis of achievable sum-rate for downlink massive MIMO systems.
- William M. Regula, Jordan M. Gilbert, Waseem Sheikh:
Dynamic wireless spectrum access using GNU Radio and software-defined radios.
- Reza Fotohi, Somayyeh Firoozi Bari, Mehdi Yusefi:
Securing Wireless Sensor Networks Against Denial-of-Sleep Attacks Using RSA Cryptography Algorithm and Interlock Protocol.
- Animesh Roy, Tamaghna Acharya, Sipra Das Bit:
Social-based reputation-aware data forwarding for improved multicast delivery in the presence of selfish nodes in DTNs.
- Hamsa A. Abdullah, Hikmat N. Abdullah, Waleed A. Mahmoud Al-Jawher:
A hybrid chaotic map for communication security applications.
- Anagha Rajput, Vinoth Babu Kumaravelu:
Fuzzy logic-based distributed clustering protocol to improve energy efficiency and stability of wireless smart sensor networks for farmland monitoring systems.
- Jia Chen, Haiyu Jia, Qi Liu:
Dual-collaborative DoS/DDoS mitigation approach in information-centric mobile Internet.
- Hilary M. Tsimba, Bodhaswar T. Maharaj, Attahiru Sule Alfa:
Optimal spectrum utilisation in cognitive radio networks based on processor sharing techniques.
- Radhika Gour, Anshul Tyagi:
Semi-distributed resource management for underlay D2D communication with user's cooperation.
- Serdar Özgür Ata, Eylem Erdogan:
Secrecy outage probability of inter-vehicular cognitive radio networks.
- Kahina Ouazine, Hachem Slimani, Hassina Nacer, Nabila Bermad, Salah Zemmoudj:
Reducing saturation and congestion in VANET networks: Alliance-based approach and comparisons.
- Sheetal Garg, Raman Singh, Mohammad S. Obaidat, Vinod Kumar Bhalla, Bhisham Sharma:
Statistical vertical reduction-based data abridging technique for big network traffic dataset.
- Salman A. AlQahtani:
An efficient resource allocation to improve QoS of 5G slicing networks using general processor sharing-based scheduling algorithm.
- Khalid Mahmood, Aniqa Rehman, Pradeep Chaudhary, Xiong Li, Fan Wu, Saru Kumari:
Revised anonymous authentication protocol for adaptive client-server infrastructure.
- Li Xingjun, Shao Zhiwei, Cheng Hongping, Mohammad Reza Jamali Haghighi:
A new design of QCA-based nanoscale multiplexer and its usage in communications.
- Natarajan Madhusudhanan, Rajamanickam Venkateswari:
Outage analysis of opportunistic-based hybrid decode-amplify-forward relaying in polar code environment.
- You-Chiun Wang, Bo-Jyun Huang:
Efficient coordination of almost blank subframes with coupling macro cells in heterogeneous networks.
- Uma Maheswari S:
Capsule network-based data pruning in wireless sensor networks.
- Mohammed A. Al-Maqri, Ali Mohammed Mansoor, Aznul Qalid Md Sabri, Sri Devi Ravana, Yaseein Soubhi Hussein:
High performing multimedia transmission approach based on QoS support and admission control over IEEE 802.11e networks.
- Prerana Shrivastava:
EPO: An Optimization technique for Urban Traffic Management While Limiting the Pollution using WSN.
- Janmoni Borah, Md. Anwar Hussain, Joyatri Bora:
Effect of intercell interference on cell boundary users in three-cell and seven-cell HetCN.
- Seyyed Mohammad Javad Asgari Tabatabaee, Mohssen Abbasi Jannat-Abad:
Beamforming and power allocation in the downlink of MIMO cognitive radio systems based on multiobjective optimization.
- Kouros Zanbouri, Nima Jafari Navimipour:
A cloud service composition method using a trust-based clustering algorithm and honeybee mating optimization algorithm.
- Nitin Gupta, Sanjay Kumar Dhurandher:
Cross-layer perspective for channel assignment in cognitive radio networks: A survey.
- M. Ranjeeth, S. Anuradha, Srinivas Nallagonda:
Optimized cooperative spectrum sensing network analysis in nonfading and fading environments.
- Kavuri Vijaya Chandra, M. Satyanarayana, Battula Tirumala Krishna:
A novel miniature hexagonal shape switched pattern and frequency reconfigurable antenna.
- Arslan Khalid, Faizan Rashid, Hafiz Muhammad Asif, Assad Ali, Sattam Al Otaibi:
Physical deployment of enhanced visible light communication system using forward error correction codes.
- Moubachir Madani Fadoul:
Multitier heterogeneous network using stochastic geometry and factorial moment approaches.
- Hai Lin, Zhihong Chen, June Li:
Affinity propagation-based interference-free clustering for wireless sensor networks.
- Sathyabalaji N, Komarasamy G, S. Daniel Madan Raja:
Secure and privacy-preserving keyword search retrieval over hashed encrypted cloud data.
- Djellouli Ahmed Amine, Mustapha Kamel Abdi, Kechar Bouabdellah:
Formal verification of a new authenticated and optimized version of AOMDV for WSN.
- Francisco Hugo Costa Neto, Daniel C. Araújo, Tarcisio Ferreira Maciel:
Hybrid beamforming design based on unsupervised machine learning for millimeter wave systems.
- Gleb Dubosarskii, Serguei Primak, Xianbin Wang:
Stochastic geometry of network of randomly distributed moving vehicles on a highway.
- Monika Bharti, Sharad Saxena, Rajesh Kumar:
A middleware approach for reliable resource selection on Internet-of-Things.
- S. Ambika, S. Rajakumar, A. S. Anakath:
A novel RSA algorithm for secured key transmission in a centralized cloud environment.
- Abir Mchergui, Tarek Moulahi, Mohamed Tahar Ben Othman, Salem Nasri:
QoS-aware broadcasting in VANETs based on fuzzy logic and enhanced kinetic multipoint relay.
- Junjie Lv, Tong Wang, Hao Wang, Jianye Yu, Yuanzhuo Wang:
A SECPG model for purchase behavior analysis in social e-commerce environment.
- Mohamad Elhadad, Walid El Shafai, El-Sayed M. El-Rabaie, Mohammed Abd-Elnaby, Fathi E. Abd El-Samie:
Enhanced fair earliest due date first scheduling strategy for multimedia applications in LTE downlink framework.
- Hamed Alasarpanahi, Vahid Ayatollahitafti, Abolfazl Gandomi:
Energy-efficient void avoidance geographic routing protocol for underwater sensor networks.
- Noor Mohammed Vali Mohamad, Prithvi Mothi Sreenivasan, Tharrun Ravishankar, Hariharan Subramaniyam, Lakshmanan Muthukaruppan:
Energy-efficient resource allocation for device-to-device communication through noncooperative game theory.
- S. A. Moghaddasi, Hossein Khaleghi Bizaki:
Designing the focused and wide beam pattern in linear and planar phased-MIMO radar considering the antennas' overlap.
- Tianlong Gu, Bin Yuan, Yining Liu, Peng Wang, Long Li, Liang Chang:
An improved EAAP scheme for vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Minh-Sang Van Nguyen, Dinh-Thuan Do:
Evaluating secrecy performance of cooperative NOMA networks under existence of relay link and direct link.
- Negar Zabetian, Abbas Mohammadi, Mohammad Kazemi:
Energy efficiency optimization for device-to-device communication underlaying cellular networks in millimeter-wave.
- Sahraoui Abdelatif, Makhlouf Derdour, Nacira Ghoualmi-Zine, Bouchra Marzak:
VANET: A novel service for predicting and disseminating vehicle traffic information.
- S. Appavualias Balamurugan, S. Senthil Kumar:
IDsMA: An integrated digital signature and mutual authentication mechanism for securing the cognitive radio networks.
- Fatemeh Zahedi, Nazbanoo Farzaneh:
An evolutionary game theory-based security model in vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Seyed Saber Banihashemian, Fazlollah Adibniya:
A new range-free PCA-based localization algorithm in wireless sensor networks.
- Mehtab Singh, Jyoteesh Malhotra:
A high-speed long-haul wavelength division multiplexing-based inter-satellite optical wireless communication link using spectral-efficient 2-D orthogonal modulation scheme.
- Vishnu Vardhan Gudla, Vinoth Babu Kumaravelu:
Enhanced redesigned spatial modulation: Design and performance evaluation under correlated fading channels.
- Fatemeh Safara, Alireza Souri, Sara Fathipour Deiman:
Super peer selection strategy in peer-to-peer networks based on learning automata.
- A. Amuthan, Arulmurugan A.:
An availability predictive trust factor-based semi-Markov mechanism for effective cluster head selection in wireless sensor networks.
- Hua Zhang, Jiancun Zuo:
Unambiguous and precise correlation receiver for binary offset carrier modulated signal.
- Ping-Rong Lin, Cheng-Yu Chen, Tao-Qing Liu, Jen-Yeu Chen, Shiann-Shiun Jeng:
Optimization of 2-stage cooperative spectrum for cognitive radio networks using multi-antenna energy detectors.
- Aida Amini Motlagh, Ali Movaghar, Amir Masoud Rahmani:
Task scheduling mechanisms in cloud computing: A systematic review.
- Asif Khan, Alam Zaib, Irfan Ullah, Shahid Khattak:
MIMO iterative receiver SNR estimation strategies for link to system interfacing.
- M. N. Upama Rajan, A. V. Babu:
Combining contention-based access and dynamic service period allocation for performance improvement in IEEE 802.11ad mmWave WLAN.
- Taha A. Elwi, Daniya Amer Jassim, Hayder Hassan Mohammed:
Novel miniaturized folded UWB microstrip antenna-based metamaterial for RF energy harvesting.
- Laszlo Gyongyosi:
Order statistics and random matrix theory of multicarrier continuous-variable quantum key distribution.
- Wenlong Chen, Yuanyuan Zhou, Chengan Zhao, Rong Xiao:
Differentiated transmission services and optimization based on two-dimensional forwarding for Internet traffic in the AS.
- Uma Maheswari S:
Performance analysis of wireless sensor networks assisted by on-demand-based cloud infrastructure.
- Moresh Madhukar Mukhedkar, Uttam D. Kolekar:
E-TDGO: An encrypted trust-based dolphin glowworm optimization for secure routing in mobile ad hoc network.
- Amanjot Kaur Lamba, Ravi Kumar, Sanjay Sharma:
Power allocation for downlink multiuser hybrid NOMA-OMA systems: An auction game approach.
- Chandrashekhar Meshram, Cheng-Chi Lee, Abhay S. Ranadive, Chun-Ta Li, Sarita Gajbhiye Meshram, Jitendra V. Tembhurne:
A subtree-based transformation model for cryptosystem using chaotic maps under cloud computing environment for fuzzy user data sharing.
- Olivier Flauzac, Carlos Javier Gonzalez Santamaria, Florent Nolot, Isaac Woungang:
An SDN approach to route massive data flows of sensor networks.
- Renzhou Gui, Tongjie Chen:
Modeling and simulating the time-varying movement in MIMO downlink by integrating ADS with Matlab.
- Khaled Gaber, Mohamed Bakry El-Mashade, Ghada A. Abdel Aziz:
High-precision attitude determination and control system design and real-time verification for CubeSats.
- Seyedakbar Mostafavi, Vesal Hakami:
A new rank-order clustering algorithm for prolonging the lifetime of wireless sensor networks.
- Fatty M. Salem, Ahmed S. Ali:
SOS: Self-organized secure framework for VANET.
- Somayeh Rahmani, Vahid Khajehvand:
Burst-aware virtual machine migration for improving performance in the cloud.
- Sara Akhtari, Neda Moghim, Mojtaba Mahdavi:
Middleman covert channel establishment based on MORE routing protocol using network coding in ad hoc networks.
- Senthil Kumar Babu, C. Venkataramanan:
BLSBA-ED-SSO: Bivariate Lévy-stable bat algorithm-based energy detection for spectrum sensing optimization in cognitive radio networks (CRNs).
- Arnab De, Bappadittya Roy, Anup Kumar Bhattacharjee:
Design and investigations on a compact, UWB, monopole antenna with reconfigurable band notches for 5.2/5.8 GHz WLAN and 5.5 GHz Wi-MAX bands.
- Reza Tarighi, Kamran Farajzadeh, Hooman Hematkhah:
Prolong network lifetime and improve efficiency in WSN-UAV systems using new clustering parameters and CSMA modification.
- Sedat Akleylek, Nursah Çevik:
MaTRU-KE revisited: CCA2-secure key establishment protocol based on MaTRU.
- Carl Nykvist, Martin Larsson, Ali Hassan Sodhro, Andrei V. Gurtov:
A lightweight portable intrusion detection communication system for auditing applications.
- Debdatta Kandar, Babu Sena Paul, Phidahunlang Chyne:
Vehicular HetNet load distribution using centralized control of software-defined network.
- Jayabrabu Ramakrishnan, Muhammad Salman Shabbir, Normalini Md Kassim, Phong Thanh Nguyen, Dinesh Mavaluru:
A comprehensive and systematic review of the network virtualization techniques in the IoT.
- Panchali Datta Choudhury, Neha Agarwal, Tanmay De:
Traffic grooming and clique partitioning-based spectrum assignment in elastic optical networks.
- Arash Mazidi, Mehdi Golsorkhtabaramiri, Meisam Yadollahzadeh Tabari:
An autonomic risk- and penalty-aware resource allocation with probabilistic resource scaling mechanism for multilayer cloud resource provisioning.
- Brijesh L. Kundaliya, Sarman K. Hadia:
M-RPSS: A modified RPSS for path scheduling of mobile sink in wireless sensor network.