- Juan-Jose Beunza, Enrique Puertas, Ester García-Ovejero, Gema Villalba, Emilia Condes, Gergana Koleva, Cristian Hurtado, Manuel F. Landecho:
Comparison of machine learning algorithms for clinical event prediction (risk of coronary heart disease).
- Anthony Rios, Eric B. Durbin, Isaac Hands, Susanne M. Arnold, Darshil Shah, Stephen M. Schwartz, Bernardo H. L. Goulart, Ramakanth Kavuluru:
Cross-registry neural domain adaptation to extract mutational test results from pathology reports.
- Carina S. González-González, Pedro Antonio Toledo Delgado, Vanesa Muñoz-Cruz, Pablo Vicente Torres-Carrión:
Serious games for rehabilitation: Gestural interaction in personalized gamified exercises through a recommender system.
- Jenna Marie Reps, Peter R. Rijnbeek, Patrick B. Ryan:
Supplementing claims data analysis using self-reported data to develop a probabilistic phenotype model for current smoking status.
- Joel N. Swerdel, George Hripcsak, Patrick B. Ryan:
PheValuator: Development and evaluation of a phenotype algorithm evaluator.
- Awais Ashfaq, Anita Pinheiro Sant'Anna, Markus Lingman, Slawomir Nowaczyk:
Readmission prediction using deep learning on electronic health records.
- Joseph Agor, Osman Y. Özaltin, Julie S. Ivy, Muge Capan, Ryan Arnold, Santiago Romero-Brufau:
The value of missing information in severity of illness score development.
- Namrata Pant, Somnath Rakshit, Sushmita Paul, Indrajit Saha:
Genome-wide analysis of multi-view data of miRNA-seq to identify miRNA biomarkers for stomach cancer.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.