- Chaobao Huang, Martin Stynes:
Optimal spatial H1-norm analysis of a finite element method for a time-fractional diffusion equation.
- Jinghui Zhang, Salamat Ullah, Yang Zhong:
New analytical free vibration solutions of orthotropic rectangular thin plates using generalized integral transformation.
- Francisco Durango, Julia Novo:
A posteriori error estimations for mixed finite element approximations to the Navier-Stokes equations based on Newton-type linearization.
- Wei Wang, Wanbiao Ma, Zhaosheng Feng:
Complex dynamics of a time periodic nonlocal and time-delayed model of reaction-diffusion equations for modeling CD4+ T cells decline.
- Juan Galvis, Luis F. Contreras, Carlos Vázquez:
Numerical upscaling of the free boundary dam problem in multiscale high-contrast media.
- Jingdong Wei, Jiangbo Zhou, Zaili Zhen, Lixin Tian:
Super-critical and critical traveling waves in a three-component delayed disease system with mixed diffusion.
- Birendra Singh, Uaday Singh:
Some characterizations of Hausdorff matrices and their application to Fourier approximation.
- Zhen Chao, Dexuan Xie, Ahmed H. Sameh:
Preconditioners for nonsymmetric indefinite linear systems.
- Pratibha Shakya, Rajen Kumar Sinha:
Finite element method for parabolic optimal control problems with a bilinear state equation.
- Wanshan Li, Dong Liang:
The spatial fourth-order compact splitting FDTD scheme with modified energy-conserved identity for two-dimensional Lorentz model.
- Weijun Zhou:
A modified BFGS type quasi-Newton method with line search for symmetric nonlinear equations problems.
- Jaemin Shin, June-Yub Lee:
An energy stable Runge-Kutta method for convex gradient problems.
- Michal Bizzarri, Miroslav Lávicka, Jan Vrsek:
Computing projective equivalences of special algebraic varieties.
- Andrea Cangiani, Emmanuil H. Georgoulis, Younis A. Sabawi:
Convergence of an adaptive discontinuous Galerkin method for elliptic interface problems.
- Seungil Kim:
Application of a complete radiation boundary condition for the Helmholtz equation in locally perturbed waveguides.
- Roman Chapko, B. Tomas Johansson, Leonidas Mindrinos:
On a boundary integral solution of a lateral planar Cauchy problem in elastodynamics.
- Sameh S. Askar, Abdulrahman Al-Khedhairi:
Dynamic investigations in a duopoly game with price competition based on relative profit and profit maximization.
- Koen Ruymbeek, Wim Vanroose:
Algorithm for the reconstruction of dynamic objects in CT-scanning using optical flow.
- Zeng-Qi Wang, Jun-Feng Yin, Quan-Yu Dou:
Preconditioned modified Hermitian and skew-Hermitian splitting iteration methods for fractional nonlinear Schrödinger equations.
- Zhongdi Cen, Jian Huang, Aimin Xu, Anbo Le:
A modified integral discretization scheme for a two-point boundary value problem with a Caputo fractional derivative.
- Ling Zhu:
A class of strongly completely monotonic functions related to gamma function.
- Somayeh Bahrami, Keyvan Amini:
An efficient two-step trust-region algorithm for exactly determined consistent systems of nonlinear equations.
- Alfredo Bermúdez, Dolores Gómez Pedreira, Pablo Venegas:
Mathematical analysis and numerical solution of models with dynamic Preisach hysteresis.
- Vladimir V. Shaydurov, Shuhua Zhang, Viktoria S. Kornienko:
Approximations of two-dimensional Mean Field Games with nonsymmetric controls.
- Xin Cai, Yufeng Qian, Qingshan Bai, Wei Liu:
Exploration on the financing risks of enterprise supply chain using Back Propagation neural network.
- Yufang Peng, Weidong Chen, Pengbang Wei, Guanyi Yu:
Spillover effect and Granger causality investigation between China's stock market and international oil market: A dynamic multiscale approach.
- Ka Chun Cheung, Fei Lung Yuen:
On the uncertainty of VaR of individual risk.
- Lina Zhao, Eric T. Chung:
An analysis of the NLMC upscaling method for high contrast problems.
- Ayçil Çesmelioglu, Sander Rhebergen, Garth N. Wells:
An embedded-hybridized discontinuous Galerkin method for the coupled Stokes-Darcy system.
- Vittoria Bruni, Mariantonia Cotronei, Francesca Pitolli:
A family of level-dependent biorthogonal wavelet filters for image compression.
- Pengfei Zhu, Qinghui Zhang, Tingyun Liu:
Stable generalized finite element method (SGFEM) for parabolic interface problems.
- Xiaoxiao He, Weibing Deng, Haijun Wu:
An interface penalty finite element method for elliptic interface problems on piecewise meshes.
- Huadong Gao, Lili Ju, Ravindra Duddu, Hongwei Li:
An efficient second-order linear scheme for the phase field model of corrosive dissolution.
- Andreas Rauh, Julia Kersten, Harald Aschemann:
Interval methods and contractor-based branch-and-bound procedures for verified parameter identification of quasi-linear cooperative system models.
- Xiu Ye, Shangyou Zhang, Peng Zhu:
A discontinuous Galerkin least-squares method for div-curl systems.
- Kensuke Aishima:
A quadratically convergent algorithm for inverse generalized eigenvalue problems.
- Dong Cheng, Kit Ian Kou:
Multichannel interpolation of nonuniform samples with application to image recovery.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.