- Mustapha Réda Senouci, Abdelhamid Mellouk:
A robust uncertainty-aware cluster-based deployment approach for WSNs: Coverage, connectivity, and lifespan.
- Bo Yang, Bo Li, Zhongjiang Yan, Der-Jiunn Deng, Mao Yang:
Performance analysis of multi-channel MAC with single transceiver for the next generation WLAN.
- Fulvio Valenza, Serena Spinoso, Riccardo Sisto:
Formally specifying and checking policies and anomalies in service function chaining.
- Cem Mergenci, Ibrahim Korpeoglu:
Generic resource allocation metrics and methods for heterogeneous cloud infrastructures.
- Chuanji Zhang, Harshvardhan P. Joshi, George F. Riley, Steven A. Wright:
Towards a virtual network function research agenda: A systematic literature review of VNF design considerations.
- Partha Sarathi Paul, Bishakh Chandra Ghosh, Hridoy Sankar Dutta, Kingshuk De, Arka Prava Basu, Prithviraj Pramanik, Sujoy Saha, Sandip Chakraborty, Niloy Ganguly, Subrata Nandi:
CRIMP: Here crisis mapping goes offline.
- Anatoliy Gorbenko, Alexander B. Romanovsky, Olga Tarasyuk:
Fault tolerant internet computing: Benchmarking and modelling trade-offs between availability, latency and consistency.
- Melchizedek I. Alipio, Nestor Michael C. Tiglao, Fawaz S. Bokhari, Salman Khalid:
TCP incast solutions in data center networks: A classification and survey.
- Shigen Shen, Haiping Zhou, Sheng Feng, Longjun Huang, Jianhua Liu, Shui Yu, Qiying Cao:
HSIRD: A model for characterizing dynamics of malware diffusion in heterogeneous WSNs.
- Sheng Feng, Shigen Shen, Longjun Huang, Adam C. Champion, Shui Yu, Chengdong Wu, Yunzhou Zhang:
Three-dimensional robot localization using cameras in wireless multimedia sensor networks.
- Azadeh Zamanifar, Eslam Nazemi:
Retraction notice to "An approach for predicting health status in IoT health care" [YJNCA 134 (2019) 100-113].
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.