- Jimeng Li:
Introducing article numbering to Knowledge-Based Systems.
- Shaoyong Li, Zhiyong Hong, Tianrui Li:
Efficient composing rough approximations for distributed data.
- Wei He, Wenyin Gong, Ling Wang, Xuesong Yan, Chengyu Hu:
Fuzzy neighborhood-based differential evolution with orientation for nonlinear equation systems.
- ZhiBang Yang, Xu Zhou, Kenli Li, Guoqing Xiao, Yunjun Gao, Keqin Li:
Efficient processing of top k group skyline queries.
- YueLiu, Aihua Tang, Fei Cai, Pengfei Ren, Zhibin Sun:
Multi-feature based Question-Answerer Model Matching for predicting response time in CQA.
- Ewa Andrejczuk, Filippo Bistaffa, Christian Blum, Juan A. Rodríguez-Aguilar, Carles Sierra:
Synergistic team composition: A computational approach to foster diversity in teams.
- Hao Cai, Bo Liu, Yanshan Xiao, Luyue Lin:
Semi-supervised multi-view clustering based on constrained nonnegative matrix factorization.
- Philippe Fournier-Viger, Chao Cheng, Zhi Cheng, Jerry Chun-Wei Lin, Nazha Selmaoui-Folcher:
Mining significant trend sequences in dynamic attributed graphs.
- Dat Thanh Tran, Serkan Kiranyaz, Moncef Gabbouj, Alexandros Iosifidis:
PyGOP: A Python library for Generalized Operational Perceptron algorithms.
- Francisco Guil:
Associative classification based on the Transferable Belief Model.
- Xingen Gao, Changle Zhou, Fei Chao, Longzhi Yang, Chih-Min Lin, Tao Xu, Changjing Shang, Qiang Shen:
A data-driven robotic Chinese calligraphy system using convolutional auto-encoder and differential evolution.
- Xiaojing Hu, Shixi Liu, Yudong Zhang, Guozhu Zhao, Cuiqing Jiang:
Identifying top persuaders in mixed trust networks for electronic marketing based on word-of-mouth.
- Meng Wang, Lu Yang, Jianfeng Yan, Jianwei Zhang, Jie Zhou, Peng Xia:
Topic model with incremental vocabulary based on Belief Propagation.
- Talal Ahmed Ali Ali, Zhu Xiao, Jingru Sun, Seyedali Mirjalili, Vincent Havyarimana, Hongbo Jiang:
Optimal design of IIR wideband digital differentiators and integrators using salp swarm algorithm.
- Guiliang Gong, Qianwang Deng, Raymond Chiong, Xuran Gong, Hezhiyuan Huang:
An effective memetic algorithm for multi-objective job-shop scheduling.
- Suvra Jyoti Choudhury, Nikhil R. Pal:
Imputation of missing data with neural networks for classification.
- Hien T. Nguyen, Phuc H. Duong, Erik Cambria:
Learning short-text semantic similarity with word embeddings and external knowledge sources.
- Wei Feng, Gabriel Dauphin, Wenjiang Huang, Yinghui Quan, Wenzhi Liao:
New margin-based subsampling iterative technique in modified random forests for classification.
- Xuanhua Xu, Linlin Wang, Xiaohong Chen, Bingsheng Liu:
Large group emergency decision-making method with linguistic risk appetites based on criteria mining.
- Lanyu Shang, Daniel Yue Zhang, Michael Wang, Shuyue Lai, Dong Wang:
Towards reliable online clickbait video detection: A content-agnostic approach.
- Pei Du, Jianzhou Wang, Wendong Yang, Tong Niu:
Container throughput forecasting using a novel hybrid learning method with error correction strategy.
- Jiangtao Kong, Jian Huang, Hao Chen, Jianxing Gong:
A new hybrid approach to improve the efficiency of homomorphic matching for graph rules.
- Jose L. Jorro-Aragoneses, Juan A. Recio-García, Belén Díaz-Agudo, Guillermo Jiménez-Díaz:
RecoLibry-core: A component-based framework for building recommender systems.
- Bin Xia, Junjie Yin, Jian Xu, Yun Li:
WE-Rec: A fairness-aware reciprocal recommendation based on Walrasian equilibrium.
- Dong Huang, Xiaosha Cai, Chang-Dong Wang:
Unsupervised feature selection with multi-subspace randomization and collaboration.
- Subin Huang, Xiangfeng Luo, Jing Huang, Yike Guo, Shengwei Gu:
An unsupervised approach for learning a Chinese IS-A taxonomy from an unstructured corpus.
- Antonina Dattolo, Marco Corbatto:
VisualBib: A novel Web app for supporting researchers in the creation, visualization and sharing of bibliographies.
- Maolin Shi, Liyong Zhang, Wei Sun, Xueguan Song:
A fuzzy c-means algorithm guided by attribute correlations and its application in the big data analysis of tunnel boring machine.
- Hai Wang, Chao Xu, Zeshui Xu:
An approach to evaluate the methods of determining experts' objective weights based on evolutionary game theory.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.