- Begum Mutlu, Ebru Akçapinar Sezer, Muhammet Ali Akcayol:
Multi-document extractive text summarization: A comparative assessment on features.
- Tin C. Truong, Hai V. Duong, Bac Le, Philippe Fournier-Viger, Unil Yun:
Efficient high average-utility itemset mining using novel vertical weak upper-bounds.
- Mauajama Firdaus, Ankit Kumar, Asif Ekbal, Pushpak Bhattacharyya:
A Multi-Task Hierarchical Approach for Intent Detection and Slot Filling.
- Bing Liu, Yong Zhou, Peng Liu, Wei Sun, Shuang Li, Xinqiu Fang:
Saliency detection via double nuclear norm maximization and ensemble manifold regularization.
- Chun-Na Li, Yuan-Hai Shao, Zhen Wang, Nai-Yang Deng, Zhi-Min Yang:
Robust Bhattacharyya bound linear discriminant analysis through an adaptive algorithm.
- Shantian Yang, Bo Yang, Hau-San Wong, Zhongfeng Kang:
Cooperative traffic signal control using Multi-step return and Off-policy Asynchronous Advantage Actor-Critic Graph algorithm.
- Stephen McCloskey, Bryn Jeffries, Irena Koprinska, Christopher B. Miller, Ronald R. Grunstein:
Data-driven cluster analysis of insomnia disorder with physiology-based qEEG variables.
- Johannes De Smedt, Faruk Hasic, Seppe K. L. M. vanden Broucke, Jan Vanthienen:
Holistic discovery of decision models from process execution data.
- Shun Zhang, Laixiang Liu, Zhili Chen, Hong Zhong:
Probabilistic matrix factorization with personalized differential privacy.
- Sixing Wu, Yuanfan Xu, Fangzhao Wu, Zhigang Yuan, Yongfeng Huang, Xing Li:
Aspect-based sentiment analysis via fusing multiple sources of textual knowledge.
- Rami Al-Hmouz, Witold Pedrycz, Abdullah Saeed Balamash, Ali Morfeq:
- Hengjie Zhang, Jing Xiao, Yucheng Dong:
Integrating a consensus-reaching mechanism with bounded confidences into failure mode and effect analysis under incomplete context.
- Hongzhi Zhang, Guangluan Xu, Xiao Liang, Weili Zhang, Xian Sun, Tinglei Huang:
Multi-view multitask learning for knowledge base relation detection.
- Yu Wei, Xi Zhao, Jianhua Zou, Enrique Herrera-Viedma:
A complementing preference based method for location recommendation with cellular data.
- Jie Xue, Shuo Yan, Jianhua Qu, Feng Qi, Chenggong Qiu, Hongyan Zhang, Meirong Chen, Tingting Liu, Dengwang Li, Xiyu Liu:
Deep membrane systems for multitask segmentation in diabetic retinopathy.
- Kuo Chi, Guisheng Yin, Yuxin Dong, Hongbin Dong:
Corrigendum to "Link prediction in dynamic networks based on the attraction force between nodes" [Knowl.-Based Syst. 181 (2019) 104792].
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.