- Peng Zhang, Leyang Xue, An Zeng:
Predictability of diffusion-based recommender systems.
- Andrés Cano, Manuel Gómez-Olmedo, Serafín Moral:
A Bayesian approach to abrupt concept drift.
- Oumayma Chergui, Ahlame Begdouri, Dominique Groux-Leclet:
Integrating a Bayesian semantic similarity approach into CBR for knowledge reuse in Community Question Answering.
- Ji Zhang, Hongjun Wang, Jielei Chu, Shudong Huang, Tianrui Li, Qigang Zhao:
Improved Gaussian-Bernoulli restricted Boltzmann machine for learning discriminative representations.
- Chao Wang, Zhen Liu, Hui Gao, Yan Fu:
VOS: A new outlier detection model using virtual graph.
- Yuan-Hai Shao, Chun-Na Li, Ling-Wei Huang, Zhen Wang, Nai-Yang Deng, Yan Xu:
Joint sample and feature selection via sparse primal and dual LSSVM.
- Chanyoung Park, Donghyun Kim, Hwanjo Yu:
An encoder-decoder switch network for purchase prediction.
- Kai Qi, Hu Yang, Qingyu Hu, Dongjun Yang:
A new adaptive weighted imbalanced data classifier via improved support vector machines with high-dimension nature.
- Binh T. Nguyen, Duy M. H. Nguyen, Lam Si Tung Ho, Vu C. Dinh:
An active learning framework for set inversion.
- Igor V. Kotenko, Igor Saenko, Sergey Ageev:
Hierarchical fuzzy situational networks for online decision-making: Application to telecommunication systems.
- Samah M. Alzanin, Aqil M. Azmi:
Rumor detection in Arabic tweets using semi-supervised and unsupervised expectation-maximization.
- Alejandro Galán-Mercant, Andrés Ortiz, Enrique Herrera-Viedma, Maria Teresa Tomas, Beatriz Fernandes, José Antonio Moral-Muñoz:
Assessing physical activity and functional fitness level using convolutional neural networks.
- Abhishek, Shekhar Verma:
Optimal manifold neighborhood and kernel width for robust non-linear dimensionality reduction.
- José A. Castellanos-Garzón, Ernesto Costa, José Luis Jaimes S., Juan M. Corchado:
An evolutionary framework for machine learning applied to medical data.
- Haiming Liang, Cong-Cong Li, Guoyin Jiang, Yucheng Dong:
Preference evolution model based on Wechat-like interactions.
- Ruiping Yin, Kan Li, Guangquan Zhang, Jie Lu:
A deeper graph neural network for recommender systems.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.