- Türker Tuncer, Sengül Dogan, Pawel Plawiak, U. Rajendra Acharya:
Automated arrhythmia detection using novel hexadecimal local pattern and multilevel wavelet transform with ECG signals.
- Lin Sun, Lanying Wang, Yuhua Qian, Jiucheng Xu, Shiguang Zhang:
Feature selection using Lebesgue and entropy measures for incomplete neighborhood decision systems.
- Han Liu, Xianchao Zhang, Xiaotong Zhang:
PwAdaBoost: Possible world based AdaBoost algorithm for classifying uncertain data.
- Hideaki Hayashi, Kohtaro Abe, Seiichi Uchida:
GlyphGAN: Style-consistent font generation based on generative adversarial networks.
- Ali Assi, Hamid Mcheick, Ahmad Karawash, Wajdi Dhifli:
Context-aware instance matching through graph embedding in lexical semantic space.
- Jia Qu, Xing Chen, Jun Yin, Yan Zhao, Zheng-Wei Li:
Prediction of potential miRNA-disease associations using matrix decomposition and label propagation.
- Bingsheng Liu, Qi Zhou, Ru-Xi Ding, Wei Ni, Francisco Herrera:
Defective alternatives detection-based multi-attribute intuitionistic fuzzy large-scale decision making model.
- Xiaojun Xie, Xiaolin Qin, Qian Zhou, Yanghao Zhou, Tong Zhang, Ryszard Janicki, Wei Zhao:
A novel test-cost-sensitive attribute reduction approach using the binary bat algorithm.
- Reza Behmanesh, Mostafa Zandieh:
Surgical case scheduling problem with fuzzy surgery time: An advanced bi-objective ant system approach.
- Qinghua Liu, Andrew Henry Reiner, Arnoldo Frigessi, Ida Scheel:
Diverse personalized recommendations with uncertainty from implicit preference data with the Bayesian Mallows model.
- Xiaoxia Shi, Xueming Qian:
Exploring spatial and channel contribution for object based image retrieval.
- Hao Guan, Zhiyong An:
A local adaptive learning system for online portfolio selection.
- Yuncheng Jiang:
Semantifying formal concept analysis using description logics.
- Gábor Gosztolya:
Posterior-thresholding feature extraction for paralinguistic speech classification.
- Ting-En Lin, Hua Xu:
A post-processing method for detecting unknown intent of dialogue system via pre-trained deep neural network classifier.
- Jing Zhang, Wanqing Li, Philip Ogunbona:
Unsupervised domain adaptation: A multi-task learning-based method.
- Baodong Li, Yu Yang, Jiafu Su, Na Zhang, Sheng Wang:
Two-sided matching model for complex product manufacturing tasks based on dual hesitant fuzzy preference information.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.