- William L. Cats-Baril, Tawfik Jelassi:
The French Videotex System Minitel: A Successful Implementation of a Naitonal Information Technology Infrastructure.
- Julie Newman, Kenneth A. Kozar:
A Multimedia Solution to Productivity Gridlock: A Re-Engineered Jewelry Appraisal System at Zale Corporation. 21-30
- William J. Kettinger, Varun Grover, Subashish Guha, Albert H. Segars:
Strategic Information Systems Revisited: A Study in Sustainability and Performance. 31-58
- Henri Barki, Jon Hartwick:
Measuring User Participation, User Involvement, and User Attitude. 59-82
- Rudy Hirschheim, Heinz K. Klein:
Realizing Emancipatory Principles in Information Systems Development: The Case for ETHICS. 81-109
- Thomas H. Davenport, Donna B. Stoddard:
Reengineering: Business Change of Mythic Proportions? 121-127
- Gregory E. Truman, Jack J. Baroudi:
Gender Differences in the Information Systems Managerial Ranks: An Assessment of Potential Discriminatory Practices. 129-142
- Allen S. Lee:
Electronic Mail as a Medium for Rich Communication: An Empirical Investigation Using Hermeneutic Interpretation. 143-157
- Maryam Alavi:
Computer-Mediated Collaborative Learning: An Empirical Evaluation. 159-174
- Magid Igbaria, Saroj Parasuraman, Michael K. Badawy:
Work Experiences, Job Involvement, and Quality of Work Life Among Information Systems Personnel. 175-201
- Richard Watson:
Creating and Sustaining a Global Community of Scholars. 225-231
- J. Raymond Caron, Sirkka L. Jarvenpaa, Donna B. Stoddard:
SIM Paper Competition: Business Reengineering at CIGNA Corporation: Experiences and Lessons From the First Five Years. 233-250
- Christopher M. Hess, Chris F. Kemerer:
Computerized Loan Origination Systems: An Industry Case Study of the Electronic Markets Hypothesis. 251-275
- Ilze Zigurs, Kenneth A. Kozar:
An Exploratory Study of Roles in Computer-Supported Groups. 277-297
- Andrew C. Boynton, Robert W. Zmud, Gerry C. Jacobs:
The Influence of IT Management Practice on IT Use in Large Organizations. 299-318
- Bernadette Szajna:
Software Evaluation and Choice: Predictive Validation of the Technology Acceptance Instrument. 319-324
- Tawfik Jelassi, Olivier Figon:
SIM Paper Competition: Competing Through EDI at Brun Passot: Achievements in France and Ambitions for the Single European Market.
- Paul N. Finlay, Andrew C. Mitchell:
Perceptions of the Benefits From the Introduction of CASE: An Empirical Study.
- William J. Doll, Weidong Xia, Gholamreza Torkzadeh:
A Confirmatory Factor Analysis of the End-User Computing Satisfaction Instrument.
- Carol V. Brown, Sharon L. Magill:
Alignment of the IS Functions With the Enterprise: Toward a Model of Antecedents. 371-403
- Lorne Olfman, Munir Mandviwalla:
Conceptual Versus Procedural Software Training for Graphical User Interfaces: A Longitudinal Field Experiment.
- James D. McKeen, Tor Guimaraes, James C. Wetherbe:
The Relationship Between User Participation and User Satisfaction: An Investigation of Four Contingency Factors.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.